Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:12 pm
First off, I realize that everyone has RL and all, and that no one can be on 24/7. So I'm not trying to come off mean or criticizing. However I do have an issue with the way that certing has been handled lately.

I realize that Julie might have RL or computer issues lately, but it has been nearly 29 days since anything has been certed. And not only that but there are BCRs in the certing thread that are due to be adults tomorrow and have yet to be certed. I think this is a big issue because it isn't the only time this has happened. Many times in the past Spazzy has done a massive cert drop, and that is fine. I think that the staff should help each other out when something happens like a computer crashes or whatnot.

However, could I suggest that if RL is really keeping Julie busy could we possibly go back to the times where Colorists certed their own foxes, or maybe hire another certist until Julie is less busy. It isn't fair to Julie that when she is busy with real life and then when she finally has the time to come back to modifox she has X amount of certs to do that piled up while she was busy. It is overwhelming because there is not only the New Cert thread, but also all the growings and cert changes in the other thread.

Again I understand that RL comes first, however from the point of view of the customer it would be nice to be able to rp foxes in a certain stage before they grow to the next one.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:33 pm
I agree with Izumi on bringing back Colorist certing their own foxes and that way Julie could do like the Events or Flatsales, page prizes, etc. That way when she gets back on Gaia there won't be as many foxes. It might be easier for Julie that way. Instead of having like 50 foxes she'd have maybe 10 or so since the events are spread out.

Just making suggestions, hoping to make it a little easier for everyone.  

Inara4

X Moon Fighter X

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:44 pm
I also agree with this.

And if a Temp Certist is needed I would gladly help out. I do have experience in certing. Of course they place where I cert/color isn't as popular and piled up like Modi's but it is experience. I'm also on alot and check the Guild every day... religiously... and if anyone needed to reach me I have my mailing info in my Guild Journal.

If I can personally help in anyway I would be honored to help the staff, and other Modipeoples, in any way. So if this would help I am for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:13 pm
For now, all colorists have been instructed to do their own certing, including what's in the certing threads.  

Katachii
Crew

wasluxy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:34 pm
Thank you all for addressing this, i agree fully with Izumi. I know when i had my own shop before my hard drive crashed certing could get overwhelming, with RL clashing with growings and what not. I know there are many regular members who would gladly take over as a temp certist to help Julie out if need be, but its great that the other colorists are stepping out to help a fellow staffer~ heart  
Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games