Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply All In the Golden Afternoon
Guild Chat?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guild Chat?
  Yes!
  No!
  Kinda indifferent...
View Results

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:37 pm
Hi everyone! Night here, being captainy and stuff...

So I wanted to throw out a question to all you fine Wonderlanders-- with the recent addition of guilds to the Friend Chat feature here on Gaia, how would you guys like for us to have our own chat space?

It costs 100k to create a room, but it'll last forever (or at least until our Internet and/or sun collapses in on itself).... I'd be more than willing to pull the gold out of my own pocket, but I'm certainly not rich (in fact I'm kinda po', just like in real life!) so I'd probably be asking for folks to help chip in.

Thoughts? Questions/comments/statements/manifestos? If you don't think you have a whole lot to add, please at least vote in the poll! (:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:03 pm
I thought about this guild when I saw that announcement. XD

I would be completely willing to pay for the thing myself, Night, so don't worry about that aspect of it. ^_^

That being said, I think it would be a good feature to have for the guild use. And it seems like it could be a good platform for future events and the like. Do you have any idea about how it's set up? None of the guilds I am a member of have enabled this feature yet (as far as I'm aware). I suppose it is easily enough to see, right? >__>;;;; *gets lost easily in guilds*

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:18 am
I agree with Marchy, it would be good to have it for an event or something. It seems to be set up like Friend chat is , which is nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:41 pm
Oh nonono! You're not covering the whole darn thing. Methinks this should be a collaborative effort. (: But I'm glad you guys think it's a good idea, 'cause I'm pretty keen on it myself!

I'm actually not sure how it works.... I should probably do some research on that front =P

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:10 pm
Giving this thread a little bump, because Guild Announcements don't always work for me, and I'm paranoid it's the same for others... >_>;;

Also, I've been looking around, but I haven't found anything too explanatory about the whole guild chat thing. Any news?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:09 pm
Apparently it's more like Towns or the seasonal/sponsorship worlds Gaia makes-- it's a flash space where your avatars can interact on a more IM-related basis, as opposed to the forum style of the guilds. So it'd be a cool place for costume parties and more immediate conversations and things like that. (:  

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:23 pm
Ahhh, sounds useful. Any idea where the chat is 'located' in the guild? I mean where members can find the link to access it. Is it on the guild front page or something like that? I'm just curious. XD  
All In the Golden Afternoon

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games