Welcome to Gaia! ::

Epic Roleplay Time!

Back to Guilds

Join up! We have a variety of roleplays for everyone! All different all unique, for everyone, and anyone :) 

Tags: Naruto, Rosario+Vampire, Inuyasha, neko, mythical 

Reply The Epic Roleplay Time Guild!!
Inactivity forum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:08 pm
sasoridanna32
DarkWitch5505
sasoridanna32
Sorry I haven't been on in a while got school to deal with and other things like that sweatdrop also can u tell me what has been going on in the rps so I can get caught up. thank u

It's all good, we got a lot going on actually. I don't think i can give a full recap BUT alright ill try

naruto --> weird stuff im also confused lol so im just going with the flow

yokai academy--> we've started the classes, right now their headed for their third class of the day. It's already been lunch. most of the characters are aquainted with each other

Living in blood--> an Angel is going to attack Ravens castle in search for guens two characters mari and anywm but its dangerous cuz the angel wants to get rid of all the dark creatures.. so basiclly all the demons. she's all powerful etc etc

thats all i got 0.0

K thank u ^-^

yep yep noo problem ^w^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:07 pm
i'm just going to say this in advance that way no one wonders what happened in case i do disappear.

im a senior in high school and i work at least 20 hrs at my job a week (usually weekend) so between that and some other stuff i may disappear for a few days or not be on for a week or two depending on how busy i am.

I do try my best to check my rps frequently, but in case i miss one and id been on recently, just send me a PM saying that your waiting on a response. lol hound me because that might be the only way i remember sometimes. ^^

as of current, i am able to be on tues - thursday nights. sometimes saturday and sunday night depending on schedule. it is subject to change.  

Natalia Belikov

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:33 pm
Natalia Belikov
i'm just going to say this in advance that way no one wonders what happened in case i do disappear.

im a senior in high school and i work at least 20 hrs at my job a week (usually weekend) so between that and some other stuff i may disappear for a few days or not be on for a week or two depending on how busy i am.

I do try my best to check my rps frequently, but in case i miss one and id been on recently, just send me a PM saying that your waiting on a response. lol hound me because that might be the only way i remember sometimes. ^^

as of current, i am able to be on tues - thursday nights. sometimes saturday and sunday night depending on schedule. it is subject to change.

no prob lol. Im a senior as well and i get everyone to hound me xD i get it. lol WAY too busy but not too busy to have fun  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:55 pm
sorry guys iv been busy with high school... there loading me with reports and essays,reserch paper u name it ! sweatdrop but again sorry for not being on ,al be off and on for a while till all my works Caught up. sorry for not letting u kn sooner  

Pacwick
Crew

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:55 am
I hate to inform you I will not be on everyday this coming up week or next I have some crocheting projects to do and if I get on it will be iffy also for the weekends guys i've meant to be doing this but i forget I most likely wont be on at all my weekends are always packed most of the time and its very rare for me to be on on a saturday or sunday or even a friday yesterday it was raining so i didn't want to risk crashing the computer or something cause this computer i'm using is old and can't be pushed to far but other than that i'm sorry i'll try to get on at least 2 -3 times this week but it depends and those who know me on facebook its the same i wont be on that alot lets see naruto rp im good no one has been posting in mythical im good and those who have one on ones with me i'm sorry it will be a little bit of a process for now, rosario vampire i'll pull my character out of the way for a bit and inuyasha that is starting up... eh im sorry but yal's inuyasha is sorta stuck to the tree anyways so ya know lol... i'll try to get on just for him mainly probably if like i said i get on at all i think thats it im very sorry guys but when your booked your booked =/ OH! and for the pokemon one the twins will watch the battle and such for a bit and then after they are done i'll go make them sleep or something.  
The Epic Roleplay Time Guild!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff