Welcome to Gaia! ::

Epic Roleplay Time!

Back to Guilds

Join up! We have a variety of roleplays for everyone! All different all unique, for everyone, and anyone :) 

Tags: Naruto, Rosario+Vampire, Inuyasha, neko, mythical 

Reply The Epic Roleplay Time Guild!!
Inactivity forum Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:22 pm
Here please post whether you shall be inactive for a long period of time.
And or, if you plan on quitting
Please, Because most of the topics are dying and what I'm finding is that their dying due to others waiting for members to post, so please inform the guild here smile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:11 pm
my parents just told me today that we are leaving for two weeks and i wont have access to gaia so I wont be able to post for awhile sorry for any inconveniences  

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

sasoridanna32

3,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:22 am
The yokai rp hasnt been used for a little while sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:29 pm
sasoridanna32
The yokai rp hasnt been used for a little while sweatdrop

ah true... let's do this  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Pacwick
Crew

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:54 am
am gonna be gone for 5 days due to a ski trip in carolina ....be back soon rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:28 pm
al try and post as much as possible i just started my First year of High school just 2 days ago so iv been a bit..well busy sweatdrop but am not going any were mrgreen  

Pacwick
Crew

Shy Sex Symbol

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:29 pm
sora656
al try and post as much as possible i just started my First year of High school just 2 days ago so iv been a bit..well busy sweatdrop but am not going any were mrgreen

ooh we got a first year! good luck smile and its all good post when you can. but dont let gaia interrupt your studies :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:53 am
DarkWitch5505
sora656

Awww the youngen startin high school have an awsome 4 years~ and freshman year isnt that bad =P its like senior year the first few weeks is a bit rough but not to bad but after that its like cake, next year and your junior is the one you should worry about XD senior year should be cake to depending on what classes you have if you get all your electives you will have enough to just take easy classes that dont require nothing =/ so if you pass fail it wont really matter but thats only if you get all your points required to graduate its different for each school and each state

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pacwick
Crew

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:25 pm
ooh we got a first year! good luck smile and its all good post when you can. but dont let gaia interrupt your studies :3

ha ha thanks ... don't worry al make time for both rofl are principles a physio Though confused eek he grab a kid by the arms who was sting in a seat and started to shake and yell at him for just raiseing his hand as a joke when he was talking he push him back in hes seat and i grab him before he fell on the grown ...Hes a PHYSIO!!!! but al be moving soon so all get to try out a new skool down in Fleming Island Fl mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:29 pm
Guenivere ORion
DarkWitch5505
sora656

Awww the youngen startin high school have an awsome 4 years~ and freshman year isnt that bad =P its like senior year the first few weeks is a bit rough but not to bad but after that its like cake, next year and your junior is the one you should worry about XD senior year should be cake to depending on what classes you have if you get all your electives you will have enough to just take easy classes that dont require nothing =/ so if you pass fail it wont really matter but thats only if you get all your points required to graduate its different for each school and each state
haha thanks for the tips mrgreen like i said to dark al be trying out a new skool in a month are so... am just happy to leave this one the dudes crazy! xd but really thanks for al that it will come in handy wink

Pacwick
Crew

Shy Sex Symbol

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:30 pm
sora656
Guenivere ORion
DarkWitch5505
sora656

haha thanks for the tips mrgreen like i said to dark al be trying out a new skool in a month are so... am just happy to leave this one the dudes crazy! xd but really thanks for al that it will come in handy wink

no probs wink i got a little bro starting out as a year as well. I got a lot of advice to give. lol its his first year and its my last year. So timely

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 pm
DarkWitch5505
sora656
Guenivere ORion
DarkWitch5505
sora656

I HOPE ALL YOU GUYS HAVE LIKE AN AWSOME YEAR AND STUFF XDDD and =3 make me proud~

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

sasoridanna32

3,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:37 pm
Sorry I haven't been on in a while got school to deal with and other things like that sweatdrop also can u tell me what has been going on in the rps so I can get caught up. thank u  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:53 pm
sasoridanna32
Sorry I haven't been on in a while got school to deal with and other things like that sweatdrop also can u tell me what has been going on in the rps so I can get caught up. thank u

It's all good, we got a lot going on actually. I don't think i can give a full recap BUT alright ill try

naruto --> weird stuff im also confused lol so im just going with the flow

yokai academy--> we've started the classes, right now their headed for their third class of the day. It's already been lunch. most of the characters are aquainted with each other

Living in blood--> an Angel is going to attack Ravens castle in search for guens two characters mari and anywm but its dangerous cuz the angel wants to get rid of all the dark creatures.. so basiclly all the demons. she's all powerful etc etc

thats all i got 0.0  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

sasoridanna32

3,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:03 pm
DarkWitch5505
sasoridanna32

It's all good, we got a lot going on actually. I don't think i can give a full recap BUT alright ill try

naruto --> weird stuff im also confused lol so im just going with the flow

yokai academy--> we've started the classes, right now their headed for their third class of the day. It's already been lunch. most of the characters are aquainted with each other

Living in blood--> an Angel is going to attack Ravens castle in search for guens two characters mari and anywm but its dangerous cuz the angel wants to get rid of all the dark creatures.. so basiclly all the demons. she's all powerful etc etc

thats all i got 0.0

K thank u ^-^  
The Epic Roleplay Time Guild!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas