Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marvel Nerds United

Back to Guilds

A place to Roleplay and Discuss all things Marvel!!! We Have fanfiction!!! 

Tags: Marvel, X-men, roleplay, comics, Fanfiction 

Reply Character Blogs
Victory on the Horizon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robotic Integrity

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:31 pm
Hello internet, new semester of school coming up. You know what that means...

New blog!

Yup, thought I'd give a new site a run, hopefully this one will stay under the radar enough to avoid those crappy audio ads. ******** livejournal, kiddos. Anyway, hello and welcome to my corner of the nets. As I said, I'll be going back to Magnus for my fifth semester and finally tooling out some of that college credit. I made it into Professor McCoy's metaphysics class this year. So stoked!

Fun classes aside, this is gonna be a rough year for me, most everybody moved away to go to a "normal" college. I honestly can't say anything bad about that, Kevin got into Evergreen, which is what he really wanted (Really gonna miss you, babe
Anyway, I was reading up and this makes me a sad puppy. There has been so much done in the advancement of interstellar exploration in the past year. Oh well, here's hoping we'll use that time to make something right and take the next step. Ten years is enough time for me to graduate and get into NASA to contribute. Cross your fingers, internet!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:01 pm
I'm not sure if you guys watch the news, but in case you haven't heard:

I'M DATING AN ULTIMATE!

Kevin and I have been together for years now, we first met during an anti-mutant demonstration turned riot in New York. Of course, then I had no idea who New York's famous Icarus. Back then he was just a phenomenal boy dressed in a white hoodie and goggles.

After the riots, he became a mutant rights activist which lead him to rub elbows with the Professor and, of course, the X-Men. It was at a gala that the boy I had met as Icarus became Kevin, the boy I would fall in love with. <3

His birthday was last week, and I only wish I could have been there. He managed to call me before the news hit, but I would have given anything to be with him when he met Cap and was inducted. I could feel his excitement and pride through the phone, it just made me miss that boy all the more. Good news: He's moving back to New York, but until then, I'm just going to keep watching news streams until I get to squeeze him.

Congrats and good luck babe! Can't wait to see you!

Robotic Integrity

Character Blogs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff