Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[CLUB PRP/LOG] Movie Club: Night 1 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:46 pm
"Movie Niiiiiight~!" Bea sang as she danced around happily.

It was movie club night in the ghost dorms. Beatrix had never done anything like this before; she had asked a more experienced student, Shehk, to help her plan and set up the meeting. Bea had dressed in her most comfortable clothing--- her pajamas. She had waited anxiously for movie night to come, in hopes of meeting new friends and share a fun night with them.

Bea and Shehk had set up a comfy area in the commons to make room for the club members. Though the ghost dorms were normally brightly lit, both ghouls had requested to dim the lights a little for this occasion… In the common area, a skelevision was sitting in front of several sofas and chairs that were angled in a semi-circle. Just above it was a banner: “Welcome to Movie Club’s first movie night!”. The coffee table between the skelevision and the seating area had nicely set coasters and a few blankets for students to use. Over to the side is a table filled with a variety of refreshments and snacks laid out like a buffet. There was a small, folded sign on the table that read: “Help yourself, but please don’t make a mess”.

All seemed to be set and ready except for the movie.

"It's almost movie time!"
Bea said enthusiastically to Shehk, "I wonder how many people would show up?" She tilted her head to the side to think. After a moment, she stood straight up and walked over to the skelevision, opened the case and popped in the movie. She left it on pause until everyone was all settled in.

Bea walked back to Shehk and waited eagerly for the others to come in and make themselves at home. As more and more students slowly trickled in, both ghouls were greeting the students and showing them the direction to the common area.

OOC Info

Welcome to Movie club! There are plenty of snacks and places to sit, so make yourselves at home! Nothing scary or outrageously unexpected happenings in here...

For those of you who would like to get a growth point...
  • RP how you came to movie club
  • RP how you left movie club (either during the movie or after it)
  • The Chat LOG will be posted by Pach after wards.
  • If you want, you can RP how you liked or did not like the movie
  • Also, if you have any suggestions about movie club, you can direct them ICly to Shehk or Bea!
  • This PRP are for the people who showed up to the first meeting and watched Shutter Island

• You have until Monday the 19th (11:59pm,PST) to post your entrance. and Tuesday (11:59pm, PST) to post your exit. This way I can start the next PRP. So for it to count, be sure to get 800 words in this RP! (including chat log from the movie)
  •  
    PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:21 pm
    Nahm hadn't been to the ghost dorms yet; as he came in, he took the opportunity to glance around curiously, getting a look at the building. Underground, huh? If not for all the lights, he would've felt right at home.

The cozy little semicircle of chairs and couches in the common room looked promising. And snacks. Always a bonus. "We gotta sign in or anything?" he inquired of the ghouls who seemed to be running the meeting.  

prolixity
    Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Hygienic 200
    • Ultimate Player 200

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:42 pm
    The first arrival was a dark figured boil. "Welcome welcome! Take a seat over there and enjoy the snacks on the table!" Bea gestured to the couches. "Ah, don't worry about sign ups! I'll just make a head count later when we start the movie. No worries!" She gave him a warm smile.  
    PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:11 pm
    "Don't mind if I do," Nahm replied, his eyes curving slightly with a smile over the scarf that obscured most of his face. "What're we watching this week?" He acquired some chips and flopped onto one of the couches, taking up far more space than he looked like he ought to be capable of occupying.  

prolixity
    Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Hygienic 200
    • Ultimate Player 200

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:14 pm
    What a nice, calm conversation. The twosome in the room were so calm and polite to each other. Nothing was out of hand, everything was in order and quaint- very quaint.

Cue Danny.

The fire demmonness dive bombed into the room and flopped onto one of the stray couches to claim as her own. She tried adjusting so that her tail wouldn't be close enough to burn the thing on fire and found that every position she took was just uncomfortable or awkward. It was actually somewhat hilarious to watch.

With a grumpy looking face, she slumped onto the ground and leaned against the couch with a "mannn, you serious?" sort of expression. She grumped a little then returned back to smiling.

Why such a sudden change? Because there was going to be a movie. This was exciting. So exciting. She didn't even care if it was "Water the movie Part 2: Water." This was going to be awesome. "Are we watching Volcano? Oooh maybe Hellfire? Dragons: Fire and Ice?" It was pretty obvious what Danny's favorite movies revolved around. She would've even taken The Hunchback of Notre Dame because it had a song called "Hellfire."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:06 pm
    "We're watching.... ahhhh...." Bea was getting very distracted by the fire ghoul's shuffling and constant moving on the couches. She stared for a while until the ghoul settled down on the floor. Bea couldn't help but let out a small giggle. "Oh, sorry! We're watching ummm..." Bea quickly walked over to the skellyvision, "Shutter Island." She thought for a moment about the premise of the movie. "I think it's about a human... played by a reaper? Or was it just a reaper? Let's say it was a human played by a reaper, he's like some sort of detective or something and he goes to a place with weird people andhehastofindanescapedpersonwho..." At this point, Bea seemed to be rambling on and on, still not quite sure what the movie is about.

"Anyway! I heard it's a good movie. Maybe we can learn something about humans in this movie made by reapers!"
    She stared at the dvd again and slipped it into the player.  

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:31 pm
    Natalia had found her way with great ease into the Ghost dorms and through their many hallways until the common room (and all those inhabiting it) was in view. The long, bi-colored tail that curled at her back had been washed, neatly combed, and fragranced with one of her favorite scents--leaving a lovely trail in her wake. The rest of her was dolled up nicely as well, despite the clubs name and purpose; fancy (yet somewhat comfortable) outfit, hair left loose and curling at its ends, sparkles...sparkles everywhere. This was, after all, the first time she had ACTUALLY been outside of her dorm with others in quite some time. It was also the first time she would meet several of the students that were in the club, so she had to make a good first impression.

A wide, glistening white smile spread her pale cheeks out as Natalia rounded the corner to stand in the opening. Fluffy ears twitched beneath strands of blue hair, catching the name of the movie and some gibberish about humans and reapers...the gathering seemed small for now, but certainly more would arrive soon enough. "Shutter Island? I have never heard of it!" She shrugged her shoulders before continuing. " Hey everyone, the name is Natalia!" Slipping past a few of the students who were standing around, the werelemur maneuvered her way to a spot beside the red-headed ghoul, settling in nicely at her side. Offering a wave to just about anyone who would be looking, the monster chuckled when Beatrix, she assumed was the ghosts name from the club sign-up sheet, finished speaking and popped the film in.

This should be interesting!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:30 pm
    "Eh." Nahm shrugged. "Never heard of it. If it's stupid we can mock it." He eyed the newcomers curiously. "Nice to meet," he said. "I'm Nahm."  

prolixity
    Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Hygienic 200
    • Ultimate Player 200

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:02 pm
    "Nahm?" Natalia mused, orange eyes darting toward the robed figure with interest. "You are new to the school, huh?! I bet you are! I think it is wonderful to finally see some new faces around here!" Leaning forward to rest her chin on her knees, the monster breathed in deeply, lifted a brow, and then continued with a hint of curiosity lingering. "Are you from around these parts? I am sure I would have seen you at the Maul or something if so! I hope you do not mind me asking."

While perhaps not the most opportune time to mingle and socialize, Natalia simply could not help herself. It had been TOO long since she escaped the monster dorms--she had a lot to say, to whomever would be willing to listen...

Plus, the previews were rolling. Nothing too interesting about them.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:31 pm
    Shehk had, by no means, been late to arrive. It was simply that she hadn't had very much to say. Well, no. That was a lie as well. Shehk simply had been busy making preparations for things. Along with her ghostly companion, they'd set up the entire area. It was actually strange to Shehk to see the inside of the Ghost Dorms - she herself had actually spent little to no time in there due to association, so some time had been spent culture-shocking it up a little bit.

But not in a bad way.

"Alright, looks like things are getting started!" Shehk beamed, sitting on one of the couches and stretching out, curling her tail over her lap and petting it idly - there was something...strange..about petting one's own tail. Shehk wouldn't place a finger on what it was about it, but the movie was still getting rolling!

Indeed, the first screen reared up with a change in music and the option to play, along with several others, popped up.

"Aha! Well guys, how about we get all gathered around before we hit 'start' on this, eh?" she grinned, leaning back against the couch, one arm along the back of it.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:08 pm
    "Oh, for those I haven't met yet, my name is Beatrix! And that over there is Shehk!" she gestured to the pricolici.

"Everyone all nice and settled in? Great! Let's get the movie going then..."

The movie began to play as Bea ran back to the couches as settled down beside the students.

OOC INFO

• You have until Tuesday (11:59pm, PST) to post your exit.
  • Be sure to go through if you got 800 words (including chat) to count as a growth point, yes?
  •  
    PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:18 pm
    Chat Log
    8:47:31 PM Calder: Calder: A lot of water isn't bad. :C
    8:47:37 PM Nahm: boats have bondage equip standard? news to me
    8:47:38 PM Danny: ..... dear jack
    8:47:39 PM Danny: OH DEAR JACK
    8:47:46 PM Calder: Calder: "I don't get this guy at all"
    8:47:48 PM Danny: THAT POOR MAN
    8:47:51 PM Shehk: I want their hats.....
    8:47:58 PM Bea: I agree water isn't a bad thing haha
    8:48:19 PM Danny: Water is a very, very bad thing.
    8:48:26 PM Danny: This poor man :C
    8:48:28 PM Calder: Calder: I want a hat! Malodore has an amazing hat and won't let me wear it.
    8:48:31 PM Natalia: Why can't there be boils like that here.
    8:49:01 PM Nahm: Fire, ugh.
    8:49:25 PM Danny: -Danny glare-
    8:49:41 PM Danny: What do you have against fire?!
    8:49:51 PM Calder: Calder: Eh. I don't like reapers. I don't mind if we have less of those boils.
    8:49:53 PM Nahm: Too bright for me. *Nahm pulls his hood down a bit*
    8:50:11 PM Calder: Calder: Water and a storm? This movie is the best!
    8:50:19 PM Danny: This movie is the worst
    8:50:24 PM Natalia: SHH.
    8:50:26 PM Colette: What's wrong with Reapers...
    8:50:46 PM Shehk: I'd take a skinwalker over these boils, just saying. neutral
    8:50:55 PM Nahm: Gotta admit they're easier to costume, I guess.
    8:51:03 PM Danny: Like like skinwalker Nuk?
    8:51:11 PM Calder: Calder: Those two boils don't have a rack. *Wants more horns*
    8:51:15 PM Natalia: ((S'fine here))
    8:51:20 PM Calder: ((Fine))
    8:51:26 PM Colette: ((Going good here. > smile )
    8:51:31 PM Danny: -points head at Calder- ?
    8:51:35 PM Bea: ((kk it's just me then, thanks guys!))
    8:51:38 PM Nahm: Boils usually don't.
    8:51:50 PM Nahm: Least that I've seen.
    8:51:55 PM Danny: Wait, but you can't take them!
    8:52:08 PM Shehk: Mmm, Nukpa-.. *coughs and sinks in her spot* >___>
    8:52:40 PM Nahm: *snicker*
    8:52:57 PM Natalia: Hahaha
    8:52:59 PM Natalia: good one
    8:53:15 PM Bea: Who's Nukpana?
    8:53:33 PM Colette: Oh that's awful. The shouldn't have to remove their weapons.
    8:53:50 PM Nahm: They're just props. Those ones, anyhow.
    8:54:01 PM Calder: Calder: *Eyes Shehk* What was that? *Cranes ear her way*
    8:54:27 PM Natalia: I would not give him scissors.
    8:54:35 PM Shehk: Nukpana is..uhh..umm...aboil... *coughs and looks away*
    8:54:44 PM Nahm: Scissors for psychos! Isn't it lovely?
    8:54:52 PM Natalia: Uh
    8:54:55 PM Natalia: No.
    8:55:00 PM Calder: Calder: She's pretty
    8:55:01 PM Colette: Why would they choose pink flowers of all things?
    8:55:01 PM Natalia: I like my face thanks
    8:55:16 PM Nahm: Punishment, I guess?
    8:55:42 PM Colette: Oh, okay. That does make sense.
    8:55:44 PM Bea: *stares at shehk* a boil or a boil?
    8:56:04 PM Shehk: Umm.. a boil
    8:56:14 PM Bea: oh my~!
    8:56:39 PM Danny: ... I don't get it. What's the difference? :C
    8:56:45 PM Nahm: I hear there's history there. n______n
    8:56:55 PM Natalia: Sounds like it!
    8:58:19 PM Danny: Sea Sickness? I think I have that.
    8:58:33 PM Colette: Well there's the big round blemishes and then boils like.. Barth, or Christof.
    8:58:46 PM Colette: Oh and Calder too.
    8:59:07 PM Shehk: *laughs* Punny
    8:59:42 PM Nahm: Oh, Calder's a boil? *sarcasm or serious? who knows*
    8:59:42 PM Bea: *giggles* Not quite how I meant it
    9:00:45 PM Bea: Wait- wait.... what was that note he found?
    9:00:59 PM Natalia: Something the lady wrote who was in that room, I think
    9:01:10 PM Nahm: and hid it.
    9:01:18 PM Natalia: Well yeah, that too
    9:01:26 PM Nahm: Something about 67 and rule of 4.
    9:01:36 PM Calder: Calder: I'm a boil! >:C
    9:01:52 PM Shehk: ......Not in the same way, though....
    9:01:54 PM Nahm: Reeeaalllly? n______n
    9:01:56 PM Calder: Calder: And maybe this ghoul is a ghost. She can evaporate and turn invisible. Mystery solved.
    9:02:27 PM Danny: MMM. I love poison ivy salad. Why are they so afraid of it
    9:02:33 PM Nahm: Isn't this supposed to be the human world? Shed've been alive.
    9:02:43 PM Shehk: Do you think humans really look like this?
    9:02:53 PM Danny: No. They're much uglier.
    9:03:01 PM Danny: And wimpier.
    9:03:11 PM Natalia: Haha
    9:03:12 PM Nahm: I hear they have tentacles coming out of their backs.
    9:03:26 PM Colette: Tentacles? That's crazy!
    9:03:28 PM Danny: Like Riley?
    9:03:36 PM Shehk: Tentacles? So they're part Mindflayer?
    9:03:57 PM Nahm: Ewwww.
    9:04:16 PM Bea: ....
    9:05:18 PM Danny: ... -watching the dude's ring-
    9:05:44 PM Danny: Colette. Colette. Get me one of those. I want one
    9:05:55 PM Shehk: They all have really fancy ties.
    9:05:58 PM Colette: Get you what?..
    9:06:08 PM Shehk: She wants a fire-paper
    9:06:10 PM Danny: I wanna ring like that.
    9:06:13 PM Natalia: Oh my word
    9:06:22 PM Danny: OOH! YEAH. THAT TOO! WHAT SHEHK SAID O U O
    9:06:22 PM Natalia: That room is so lovely
    9:06:24 PM Bea: i love it when it rains, don't you guys?
    9:06:30 PM Danny: NO.
    9:06:31 PM Nahm: Must be a demon house
    9:06:33 PM Colette: Why.. I don't have the seeds to just go buy stuff.
    9:06:36 PM Natalia: Must be
    9:06:38 PM Calder: Humans do not have tentacles. We eat their parts that float downt eh river and I have not seen a foot or hand or rib with a tentacle
    9:06:44 PM Danny: But Coletteeeee. I waaaaaaaant one.
    9:07:20 PM Colette: Maybe you could find one? Or make one or something.
    9:07:21 PM Danny: DAT FIREPLACE /elated
    9:07:21 PM Bea: So.... humans dont have feet or hands? *disguised face*
    9:07:26 PM Nahm: *shrugs* Just what someone told me.
    9:07:34 PM Calder: Calder: They do! They taste great
    9:07:35 PM Bea: Oh wait I heard you wrong, sorry! *giggles*
    9:07:42 PM Danny: It looks so goooood. Colette I want one of those too.
    9:08:12 PM Nahm: poltergeist?
    9:08:30 PM Shehk: Why does everybody in this movie have hardly any hair?
    9:08:40 PM Natalia: *crosses legs and taps her chin*
    9:08:42 PM Bea: Must be older Reapers?
    9:08:45 PM Shehk: Hair is very attractive. neutral Fur especially
    9:08:56 PM Colette: Ew! Ew!
    9:09:02 PM Colette: That painting
    9:09:08 PM Shehk: That lady was very naked
    9:09:14 PM Natalia: Where?
    9:09:35 PM Natalia: Oooh
    9:09:37 PM Calder: Calder: So he's a monster?
    9:09:45 PM Nahm: Pass the chips. I"m hungry now
    9:09:48 PM Bea: Wolves? *glitter eyes?*
    9:10:05 PM Bea: *hands nahm chips*
    9:10:20 PM Nahm: Thanks~ *munches*
    9:10:57 PM Calder: Calder: Can I have some?
    9:11:00 PM Calder: OnO
    9:11:16 PM Danny: -hands Calder her cheesetoes.-
    9:11:17 PM Nahm: *shares amiably*
    9:11:52 PM Danny: SMASH MORE THINGS!!!
    9:11:54 PM Danny: O u O
    9:12:10 PM Calder: Calder: *Looks at them and chews one* OoO These are good!
    9:12:14 PM Danny: DON'T GO OUTSIDE
    9:12:16 PM Danny: OH JACK
    9:12:20 PM Nahm: If his parents were werewolves I'm not surprised he gets growly so easy
    9:12:20 PM Danny: -clings to Colette-
    9:12:29 PM Colette: He doesn't -- hey get off. >:
    9:12:35 PM Bea: *opens a bottle of Ape soda* Anyone thirsty? I'mm pour you a cup
    9:12:39 PM Danny: Who's scared? I'm not scared.
    9:12:47 PM Bea: I'll*
    9:12:50 PM Nahm: I'll have some.
    9:13:05 PM Natalia: I will take some too please!
    9:13:12 PM Calder: Calder: What is it?
    9:13:14 PM Shehk: *coughs at the werewolf comment*
    9:13:23 PM Colette: What is that, exactly? Or, er. What does it taste like?
    9:13:35 PM Nahm: Oh, you a were? No offense.
    9:13:37 PM Bea: .... I assume it's carbonated ape sweat
    9:13:48 PM Bea: *pours a few cups and hands them out*
    9:13:49 PM Shehk: Undead Were, to be exact.
    9:13:50 PM Colette: Oh.. uh. No thank you.
    9:13:59 PM Nahm: Unusual combination.
    9:14:12 PM Natalia: *takes a cup* Thank you, hon!
    9:14:14 PM Danny: Her dress looks so flammable * U * !
    9:14:22 PM Natalia: Why is it raining black s**t
    9:14:33 PM Nahm: ashes, looks like
    9:14:35 PM Colette: They're ashes! Sheesh.
    9:14:44 PM Danny: Oh! They must be near hell!
    9:14:54 PM Bea: woah
    9:14:56 PM Natalia: Ashes? *sips* What the--*STARES*
    9:15:08 PM Bea: what a dirty room
    9:15:11 PM Danny: I like this place!!
    9:15:17 PM Shehk: Ashes, ashes, we all fall down?
    9:15:18 PM Danny: Can the movie stay here?
    9:15:19 PM Calder: Calder; SO ROMANTIC!
    9:15:24 PM Natalia: *draws her knees up to her chest and wraps her tail around her*
    9:15:48 PM Danny: -notices tail from movement- ... C-can I touch it?
    9:15:51 PM Colette: I don't get why they're crying.
    9:15:52 PM Bea: *teary eyes*
    9:15:58 PM Bea: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    9:16:05 PM Danny: YAY!!!!!
    9:16:08 PM Nahm: Oh, it was a dream!
    9:16:11 PM Danny: BURN THE HUMAN <3
    9:16:12 PM Danny: OMG
    9:16:15 PM Danny: OMGOMGOMGOMG
    9:16:15 PM Danny: NO GO BACK
    9:16:17 PM Danny: GO BACK
    9:16:52 PM Colette: Shhhh.
    9:16:52 PM Natalia: Go right ahead and touch whatever you'd like. *wiggles the end of her tail*
    9:16:54 PM Danny: Rewind the movie :C
    9:17:17 PM Calder: Calder: What' swrong with zombies?
    9:17:21 PM Colette: Just try to remember the part. We can't rewind the movie.
    9:17:25 PM Natalia: *JUMPS*
    9:17:30 PM Danny: Can to! There's a button ... thingy!!
    9:17:39 PM Danny: -lays on Nat's tail and pets-
    9:17:55 PM Colette: But that's not fair... Augh, nevermind.
    9:18:38 PM Natalia: ((I'm sorry Danny, but you are Danny right? ;; ))
    9:18:38 PM Danny: So ... soffttttt
    9:18:45 PM Danny: ((yup! xD))
    9:18:48 PM Bea: .....
    9:18:58 PM Bea: "thing?"
    9:18:59 PM Natalia: *strokes Danny's head* Hehe
    9:19:07 PM Colette: What is he talking about?
    9:19:08 PM Calder: Calder: *POints to lap* That thing
    9:19:14 PM Colette: This is kind of weird. >:
    9:19:15 PM Natalia: Ooooh!
    9:19:19 PM Natalia: Wait what are we talking about now?!
    9:19:19 PM Bea: *blushes* what?!
    9:19:34 PM Danny: That woman needs to die.
    9:19:44 PM Danny: Why would you drown anyone
    9:19:51 PM Danny: That's horrible
    9:19:57 PM Shehk: *looks to Calder for this answer*
    9:20:01 PM Natalia: I think humans do that kind of thing all of the time...
    9:20:04 PM Natalia: ?
    9:20:12 PM Nahm: Tear faces off?
    9:20:23 PM Natalia: Yeah!
    9:20:26 PM Colette: But.. maybe she.. uhh.. had to or something.
    9:20:38 PM Danny: But ... going by water is just ...
    9:20:42 PM Bea: humans... are strange...
    9:20:44 PM Danny: Too mean.
    9:21:16 PM Nahm: How dothey kill them, then?
    9:21:16 PM Danny: A lot of people have cighoulettes in this movie ...
    9:21:54 PM Colette: Cig-what?
    9:22:04 PM Natalia: *glances over to Danny, also questioning*
    9:22:31 PM Bea: i think she meant that thing in that woman's hand
    9:22:39 PM Bea: white stick?
    9:22:40 PM Danny: A cighoulette. It's like uhh ... Well Roch told me it's like uhm ... inhaling ... tar ... or ... fire? Or uhm ...
    9:22:42 PM Shehk: neutral They smell bad.
    9:22:49 PM Shehk: Tristan smokes them too much
    9:22:51 PM Bea: yuck!
    9:23:00 PM Danny: They sound kind of nice to me * u *
    9:23:00 PM Natalia: Ew I bet they are gross
    9:23:03 PM Natalia: OH DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT
    9:23:13 PM Danny: See what?
    9:23:23 PM Natalia: She just scribbled something on a sheet of paper
    9:23:37 PM Bea: she was sneaky
    9:23:44 PM Natalia: *nods*
    9:23:51 PM Danny: Is she in a class?
    9:23:55 PM Shehk: CONSPIRACY?
    9:24:42 PM Danny: Who is book? They should get away from him.
    9:25:33 PM Nahm: Weird face for a reaper.
    9:25:44 PM Natalia: *puts phone away* Missed that part.
    9:26:07 PM Bea: apparently there was a guy who burned his wife to death
    9:26:09 PM Nahm: Oh, what a nice day!
    9:26:17 PM Calder: Calder: So they are Igors?
    9:26:19 PM Colette: This is probably the best looking part of the island so far.
    9:26:19 PM Nahm: no wonder they went for a walk
    9:26:24 PM Shehk: Those are lovely tombstones
    9:26:24 PM Calder: Calder It IS a nice day
    9:26:26 PM Calder: good for a walk
    9:26:37 PM Danny: This is the worst day in the history of forever.
    9:27:13 PM Natalia: Rain is nice when I am in doors...otherwise my tail gets soaked and it takes forever to dry. *runs her fingers through the bi-colored fur idly*
    9:27:20 PM Danny: Rain is bad every day.
    9:27:23 PM Bea: I... wouldn't want a stick or a tree branch hitting my head though
    9:27:37 PM Colette: I don't think I'd like it very much either.
    9:27:39 PM Shehk: Rain requires a scrub down after it. Or else wet dog smell neutral
    9:27:48 PM Natalia: Ewww, yeah.
    9:27:52 PM Bea: eww
    9:28:01 PM Nahm: Ugh.
    9:28:07 PM Bea: *giggles* i'm sorry shehk, I didn't really mean that
    9:28:14 PM Danny: -smells tail- You don't smell like wet puppy.
    9:28:29 PM Natalia: Psh, do not be sorry Beatrix...it is true.
    9:28:48 PM Natalia: Thanks! *smiles proudly*
    9:29:00 PM Nahm: man, freezerburn
    9:29:10 PM Danny: Hey! Sammy has a jacket thingy like that, doesn't she?
    9:29:10 PM Colette: That looks unpleasant. >:
    9:29:19 PM Bea: Danny, I know you don't like water... what do you think of snow?
    9:29:24 PM Danny: What is a snow?
    9:29:31 PM Colette: Frozen water.
    9:29:42 PM Danny: ... Wh-what does frozen mean?
    9:29:45 PM Bea: but it's not ice though
    9:29:48 PM Natalia: Typical.
    9:29:51 PM Natalia: Follow the leader.
    9:29:53 PM Colette: It'll melt really easily if you touch it and it's warm.
    9:29:53 PM Bea: goodness *shakes head*
    9:30:05 PM Danny: What a waste of fear!
    9:30:23 PM Nahm: Pity.
    9:30:27 PM Danny: I ... don't think I like snow.
    9:30:33 PM Colette: And you can eat it.
    9:30:48 PM Colette: But it kind of turns into drinking after that.
    9:30:57 PM Danny: ... I don't get it
    9:31:02 PM Colette: And it's cold.
    9:31:05 PM Danny: It's a dri-
    9:31:13 PM Danny: -deep in thought-
    9:31:35 PM Bea: Think of ash, but white, and melts if it touches warm surfaces
    9:31:43 PM Bea: taste like water
    9:31:48 PM Danny: But ash is nice!
    9:31:51 PM Danny: Ash doesn't taste like water
    9:31:51 PM Shehk: Hard cold water.
    9:32:01 PM Danny: Then no. I don't like the "snow"
    9:32:06 PM Colette: It's not ash.
    9:32:11 PM Danny: -trust shehk more than anyone here-
    9:32:35 PM Calder: Calder: I ...don't like his partner
    9:32:43 PM Natalia: Me either.
    9:32:52 PM Bea: yeah me either
    9:33:51 PM Bea: woah!
    9:34:09 PM Danny: -clings to tail when the door opened-
    9:34:13 PM Danny: THE WATER'S GOING TO GET THEM
    9:34:25 PM Danny: OH JACK RUN!!
    9:34:28 PM Shehk: They needs ponchos
    9:34:29 PM Danny: RUN YOU IDIOTS!!!
    9:34:29 PM Colette: It's everyone, of course. = A =
    9:34:34 PM Natalia: *3*
    9:34:41 PM Nahm: weird markings that one's got
    9:34:44 PM Danny: OMG DON'T JUST RUN BACK INTO IT!!
    9:34:52 PM Nahm: natural or paint, I wonder?
    9:34:59 PM Colette: What's that on his chest?
    9:35:04 PM Natalia: Now I definitely do not like his partner...but we can freeze it on the main guy.
    9:35:05 PM Danny: demon mark?
    9:35:06 PM Calder: Calder: Dont' trust the smokes!
    9:35:12 PM Danny: why would a demon make a pact with a human?
    9:35:24 PM Colette: Why not?
    9:35:39 PM Danny: Humans are icky. I won't mark one. Ick!
    9:35:53 PM Nahm: Some demons might. Kinky, if you ask me
    9:36:09 PM Colette: That's fine I guess. Some other demon just will then.
    9:36:13 PM Bea: ... that would be like... being a pet to a pet right? demons who make a pact with humans?
    9:37:53 PM Danny: You would have to do whatever the human said! Who would want that?
    9:37:54 PM Bea: that's the woman who dro---... drowwwwnned her children right?
    9:38:05 PM Natalia: I think so
    9:38:05 PM Shehk: I believe so?
    9:38:09 PM Nahm: Think so.
    9:38:11 PM Danny: I HOPE SHE DIES.
    9:38:43 PM Colette: Do you have to be so loud?
    9:39:09 PM Shehk: neutral *pulls ears down*
    9:39:11 PM Danny: S-sorry.
    9:39:22 PM Natalia: *pats Danny again*
    9:39:35 PM Bea: *sits up from the couch*
    9:39:41 PM Natalia: Whoa I thought he was single
    9:39:55 PM Shehk: I thought he was a widower...?
    9:40:04 PM Colette: He looks confused.
    9:40:05 PM Nahm: she thinks he's her dead mate
    9:40:08 PM Danny: Like Lizzy? /confused
    9:40:10 PM Nahm: or she's pretending to
    9:40:22 PM Danny: Lizzy is a widower right??
    9:40:24 PM Natalia: Pretending?
    9:40:31 PM Shehk: ...Not the same thing
    9:40:43 PM Natalia: Damn what a way to go
    9:40:47 PM Bea: ...
    9:41:06 PM Nahm: I bet she was pretending
    9:41:11 PM Bea: *jumps in her seat when that woman screamed*
    9:41:11 PM Nahm: I bet she slipped him a note
    9:41:13 PM Danny: ??? What's a ******** PM Shehk: Eaten by sharks??
    9:41:35 PM Nahm: * ... snickers*
    9:41:54 PM Natalia: It's....*just stops*
    9:42:12 PM Nahm: Ohhhh that's a mistake
    9:42:28 PM Colette: What's happening??
    9:42:42 PM Colette: He suddenly got sick... >:
    9:42:43 PM Bea: *looks at nahm* mistake??
    9:42:59 PM Nahm: Taking the pills the doctor gave him.
    9:43:11 PM Bea: Ooooh the warrden must be a ghost! look how pale he is!
    9:43:21 PM Natalia: *tries to block out all of the assumptions*
    9:43:31 PM Danny: I hope this reaper guy is okay
    9:43:52 PM Danny: Wait he's a gravedigger too?
    9:44:04 PM Colette: No! It's the same place as before.
    9:44:18 PM Natalia: Whoa, whoa now.
    9:44:34 PM Natalia: Weirdest thing ever.
    9:44:39 PM Danny: Heyy! That corpse looks like the one down by the cafeteria!!
    9:44:45 PM Shehk: Hey look, undeads! biggrin
    9:44:48 PM Danny: Oh it's an undead ghoul
    9:44:53 PM Nahm: Which one?
    9:45:01 PM Natalia: The little one...
    9:45:03 PM Bea: the one laying down ontop of that woman
    9:45:18 PM Danny: Patchwork?
    9:45:23 PM Danny: Shehk he kind looks like you
    9:45:28 PM Natalia: He should not be playing with fire
    9:45:36 PM Danny: Yes he should!!
    9:45:37 PM Natalia: That would be bad for his parts.
    9:45:47 PM Bea: he would catch on fire!
    9:45:56 PM Danny: Not neccessarily :C
    9:45:58 PM Nahm: If he's a patchwork he shouldn't have fire, yeah. That's just dumb.
    9:46:07 PM Danny: Fire isn't that bad D: ...
    9:46:13 PM Colette: Uh, yeah it is.
    9:46:17 PM Natalia: Who ever stitched him up did a horrible job...
    9:46:20 PM Danny: You can control it and stuff QQ ...
    9:46:41 PM Danny: Ooh she's pretty!!
    9:46:50 PM Bea: *horrified* all that fear wasted!
    9:46:51 PM Natalia: That's the same woman you wanted dead
    9:46:58 PM Danny: Is not!
    9:47:03 PM Colette: Yeah. You didn't say that before..
    9:47:07 PM Nahm: Lookit all that nice blood.
    9:47:09 PM Danny: That one was human ... or reaper ... this one is undead.
    9:47:09 PM Natalia: Yes sweetheart it is
    9:47:12 PM Bea: yeah that was the same woman, Danny
    9:47:16 PM Danny: Is not!!
    9:47:27 PM Colette: Just because she has blood on her doesn't mean she's an undead.
    9:47:59 PM Danny: But ...
    9:48:01 PM Danny: But it just ...
    9:48:23 PM Nahm: Might be a vampire, you know.
    9:48:35 PM Natalia: True, true.
    9:48:44 PM Shehk: Hey, yeah! Vampires are awesome *griinnn* *very biased grin*
    9:49:05 PM Danny: It's the flammable ghoul! * u *
    9:49:14 PM Bea: vampire covered in blood would be in bliss, right? *smiles*
    9:49:30 PM Danny: I hope she burns up again * u * <3
    9:49:45 PM Colette: She's wet though.
    9:49:48 PM Bea: I don;t know Danny... She looks wet
    9:50:03 PM Nahm: was he dreaming again?
    9:50:13 PM Danny: Hey wait ... does this mean she's a phoenix? She's a weird looking phoenix.
    9:50:14 PM Colette: I think so.. he's in bed now.
    9:50:15 PM Natalia: *Yawwwwwns* Ugh, I think I am going to head back to the dorm. Would someone mind filling me in on what happens tomorrow?
    9:50:32 PM Colette: She doesn't have feathers why would she be a phoenix?
    9:50:41 PM Danny: Well that's why I said she's a weird looking one!
    9:50:46 PM Danny: Bye! -waves-
    9:51:05 PM Bea: Aw~! bye Natalia
    9:51:06 PM Nahm: Night!
    9:51:12 PM Bea: thanks for coming!
    9:51:16 PM Natalia: *pulls her tail out from under Danny and ducks out quietly* See you all next meeting!
    9:51:25 PM Danny: -head thud on floor- ... owwie :C
    9:52:14 PM Shehk: Have a good night!
    9:52:19 PM Colette: Night!
    9:52:25 PM Shehk: ... *pauses and hides her own tail before it becomes a surrogate*
    Natalia left the room. (9:52:35 PM)
    9:52:35 PM Nahm: *eyes Danny* She said she was going. You could've got up.
    9:52:36 PM Danny: ... -lays on Colette's lap instead-
    9:52:47 PM Colette: ..... neutral
    9:53:00 PM Danny: I forgot I was laying on her ..
    9:53:11 PM Bea: *giggles at Danny and covers her with a blanket*
    9:53:22 PM Nahm: *shakes his head and has more chips*
    9:53:30 PM Danny: -points to tail- Uhm ... n-no thank you
    9:53:46 PM Danny: Wait is it charmed?
    9:54:03 PM Bea: .... uhh... i... i dont think so *takes blanket for herself*
    9:54:12 PM Shehk: Blankets are nice.
    9:54:18 PM Colette: Oh no! He needs to fight back!
    9:54:20 PM Shehk: *has a body with the cold touch of death*
    9:54:22 PM Bea: *shares the blanket with shehk*
    9:54:31 PM Danny: -looks longily at blanket-
    9:54:33 PM Danny: O nO
    9:54:44 PM Shehk: *immediately huddles under blanket!* biggrin Thank you!
    9:54:45 PM Danny: **((longingly lmao))
    9:55:11 PM Danny: Yeah! Get him!
    9:55:13 PM Bea: you're welcome! *smiles at shehk then slowly peers over to Danny*
    9:55:46 PM Danny: That guy should've gotten his emblem...
    9:56:17 PM Shehk: Meh. I'm only giving my emblem to one person. K. Thnx.
    9:56:17 PM Nahm: Can I share that blanket too? n_____n
    9:56:36 PM Colette: Could you move over? Or off. Something, just a little.
    9:56:43 PM Bea: Oh goodness!!! *blushes*
    9:56:47 PM Colette: Were they naked?!
    9:56:47 PM Danny: -moves an inch up-
    9:56:48 PM Danny: ??
    9:56:53 PM Colette: *looks away*
    9:57:07 PM Shehk: Is that blood?
    9:57:12 PM Danny: They must all want the fire o u o /nods
    9:57:16 PM Shehk: *stomach growls at the idea of rawr meat*
    9:57:52 PM Colette: Is it gone?
    9:57:58 PM Danny: Calder's been awful quiet ... are you okay?
    9:58:08 PM Bea: yeah the embarrassing part is over
    9:58:33 PM Danny: embarrassing part?
    9:58:53 PM Colette: Okay.. *looks again*
    9:59:21 PM Shehk: Do you think they really beat him up for that part?
    9:59:40 PM Colette: He probably always looked like that.
    9:59:42 PM Bea: either that or that is very good make up skills
    9:59:43 PM Nahm: IT'd be good for realism.
    10:00:33 PM Danny: I'm gonna go grab some more chips! Be right back.
    10:01:36 PM Shehk: Stop hallucinating chicks
    10:01:45 PM Bea: he mush truely love her *sighs longingly*
    10:01:57 PM Bea: (must*)
    10:02:06 PM Shehk: *also sighs longingly, though slightly different reason*
    10:02:46 PM Colette: *does not sigh or understand the ghouls' sighs*
    10:03:53 PM Danny: -plops back down on couch/colette's lap- anyone want screeta chips?
    10:04:02 PM Colette: Oof..
    10:04:06 PM Bea: Oooh yes please!
    10:04:08 PM Nahm: Sure!
    10:04:11 PM Danny: -throws bag at-
    10:04:26 PM Bea: *gets hits by the bag* ouch!
    10:04:43 PM Nahm: *leeeeaans over to snag a handful* *of chips*
    10:04:44 PM Bea: *picks it up and opens it*
    10:04:51 PM Shehk: I want a squirrel or a skinwalker... *LONGING SIGH*
    10:04:53 PM Calder: Calder: Kiss him.
    10:05:15 PM Colette: Kiss him? Who.. what.
    10:05:34 PM Nahm: Nah, no chemistry there.
    10:05:47 PM Shehk: Me? Kiss the skinwalker? I'd do it... neutral *BLUNT, BUT ANOTHER SIGH*
    10:06:12 PM Colette: Err. O-kay.
    10:06:29 PM Bea: His partner is gone!
    10:06:30 PM Danny: Why are we kissing skinwalker Nuk?
    10:06:35 PM Danny: Wait when did he get here ...
    10:06:49 PM Colette: Oh no! >:
    10:06:53 PM Danny: Why would you jump into the water!! THAT'S SO DUMB!!
    10:07:03 PM Shehk: ONLY I WILL KISS THE SKINWALKER. *loud announcement of this* .. *pauses and sinks back into the blanket with a cough*
    10:07:03 PM Bea: was that him? What's wrong with these humans??
    10:07:08 PM Nahm: He got pushed.
    10:07:18 PM Nahm: BET you.
    10:07:25 PM Calder: Calder: No! His boilfriend is dead
    10:07:33 PM Danny: Awww
    10:07:41 PM Nahm: A bowl of spicy-brain-flavored chips, even.
    10:07:48 PM Danny: Hopefully they didn't have any scarelings or pumpkins at home! :C
    10:08:02 PM Colette: Yuck! Scrags.
    10:08:05 PM Bea: I... I dont think he was his boilfriend, calder
    10:08:20 PM Danny: But they were sleeping together and everything
    10:08:22 PM Bea: AW~! look how many there are!!
    10:08:37 PM Danny: They shared a bunk bed Bea!
    10:08:39 PM Bea: SAD!
    10:08:46 PM Nahm: Aw, don't kick the scrags. They didn't do anything.
    10:08:49 PM Calder: Calder: Of course he was his boilfriednd. I know these things
    10:08:55 PM Colette: Gross. Thieving little scavenging, pooping things. >:T
    10:08:56 PM Bea: Well, that was a bunk bed, not like... a bed
    10:09:01 PM Danny: ?
    10:09:06 PM Danny: Bunk beds aren't bedS?
    10:09:22 PM Bea: i mean they weren't sleeping in the same bed at eachother *blushes*
    10:09:34 PM Bea: (with not at)
    10:09:37 PM Danny: Well they wouldn't fit together in such a small bed!
    10:09:40 PM Nahm: Boilfriends sleep touching each other in the bed.
    10:09:42 PM Danny: They probably have a bigger one at home
    10:09:52 PM Danny: -nods matter of factly-
    10:09:58 PM Nahm: Heh. They'd fit, they're not fat
    10:10:16 PM Danny: Well ... they uhm ... -looks to Calder for assistance-
    10:10:38 PM Shehk: I.... have never tried to fit into a bed with ano-..well, actually... *thoughtful face* Only for cuddling man. Only for cuddling.
    10:11:36 PM Nahm: Does that reaper dude only have one expression or something?
    10:12:08 PM Colette: This is getting weird... I have homework I should go do and stuff.. *slides Danny off*
    10:12:25 PM Colette: Er. Sorry. Bye!
    10:12:29 PM Bea: no wonder why Riley likes brains so much
    10:12:35 PM Danny: -head thud again- HEY!
    10:12:36 PM Nahm: *waves*
    10:12:49 PM Bea: aw~! you too?
    10:13:01 PM Bea: thanks for coming! come back next week, okay?
    10:13:03 PM Danny: That fire looks so nice ...
    10:13:26 PM Shehk: Fire is evil neutral
    10:13:29 PM Colette: Ah, yeah.. Thanks for everything! I'll try and make next time too. *waves*
    Colette left the room. (10:13:32 PM)
    10:13:37 PM Danny: -dramatic GASP!-
    10:13:41 PM Danny: Take that back! Take it back!!!
    10:13:58 PM Shehk: neutral Give me a break. I'm flammable. It's like you and water, dude.
    10:14:10 PM Nahm: Ghouls, ghouls. Don't fight. Or at least do it with pillows.
    10:14:25 PM Danny: -picks up a pillow and punches it- I ... don't get it
    10:14:29 PM Danny: How is this solving the problem?
    10:15:55 PM Danny: So ... they're plague doctors?
    10:16:02 PM Bea: ... that's how ghosts are created??
    10:16:18 PM Nahm: Huh.
    10:16:25 PM Nahm: Well, remember, it'
    10:16:28 PM Nahm: s actors.
    10:16:32 PM Bea: I dont know if this movie is accurate..
    10:16:51 PM Nahm: They probably don't really know anything about humans.
    10:18:05 PM Danny: Wait this isn't ... Uh. Y-yeah. Actors. That makes sense.
    10:18:46 PM Nahm: Come on, it's just reapers ...
    10:19:05 PM Danny: God ... ?
    10:19:14 PM Shehk: Humans are confusing
    10:19:22 PM Nahm: No kidding.
    10:19:33 PM Shehk: I dunno, I thought the horsemen did the violence
    10:19:39 PM Bea: are tey talking about FEAR?
    10:20:22 PM Nahm: Must be.
    10:20:44 PM Nahm: hahahaha
    10:20:56 PM Nahm: that one's got the right idea!
    10:22:43 PM Nahm: Hey, why's he got cighoulettes if he smokes in a pipe ...
    10:23:16 PM Shehk: Put all the Cighoulettes in the pipe
    10:23:17 PM Shehk: light them
    10:23:18 PM Bea: that lady in the cave said those cigs are to drug him or something?
    10:23:19 PM Shehk: inhale
    10:23:43 PM Danny: Humans are the weirdest things ever.
    10:23:45 PM Danny: Ever ever.
    10:24:58 PM Danny: Heyyyy. The movie stopped.
    10:25:24 PM Bea: Ugh just a second *goes to check the movie*
    10:25:50 PM Bea: someone scratched the disk! *irratated pout*
    10:26:44 PM Bea: you guys can go get more snacks while i try to figure this out? or maybe someone can help me...
    10:27:08 PM Danny: -throws a screeta chip at shehk-
    10:27:49 PM Nahm: ((Just a diaper change, nothing big. All's well.))
    10:28:27 PM Bea: ((okay, that's good <3 ready to go when you are!))
    10:28:40 PM Shehk: I don't want your chip! :<
    10:28:56 PM Nahm: Try wiping it on your sleeve. That works sometimes.
    10:29:09 PM Danny: -throws more chips-
    10:29:10 PM Bea: oh, good idea!
    10:29:23 PM Bea: *wipes the disk and puts it back in*
    10:29:37 PM Bea: Hey! danny! you're cleaning that up!
    10:29:43 PM Nahm: There we go!
    10:29:48 PM Danny: Cleaning what up? -innocent face-
    10:30:08 PM Shehk: Are you trying to feed me things that will make me sick??
    10:30:40 PM Nahm: Give it here, I'll eat it. *leans over, holds out hand*
    10:31:17 PM Shehk: STABBITY
    10:31:21 PM Danny: Chips ... make you sick?
    10:32:17 PM Shehk: Processed stuff can be pretty bad for me.
    10:32:33 PM Danny: Oh ... s-sorry :C
    10:32:47 PM Danny: What is this ******** they keep talking about!!
    10:33:08 PM Shehk: I was thinking that tie was atrocious too
    10:33:18 PM Nahm: *give-it-here motion* Seriously, IU'm hunrgy~
    10:33:27 PM Bea: WOAH
    10:33:51 PM Nahm: Nice explosion. WAY too bright though
    10:34:01 PM Shehk: *dumps chips into Nahm's hand* Take them, take them!!
    10:34:13 PM Shehk: That..w as too much fire for me.
    10:34:23 PM Nahm: Thanks! *snack snack snack*
    10:34:27 PM Danny: /LIKED.
    10:34:38 PM Danny: THAT W- ... that was so cool!!
    10:35:30 PM Nahm: Leave im there long enough, you kill him anyway. Don't think humans can breathe water.
    10:35:53 PM Shehk: How very..Alan Wake-esque
    10:36:43 PM Bea: ...
    10:37:08 PM Nahm: .. he didn't even check. How dumb.
    10:38:09 PM Shehk: The explosion was nice to look at though....
    10:40:32 PM Nahm: Anagrams.
    Danny left the room. (10:41:45 PM)
    10:41:59 PM Shehk: ....... Huuuuhhh
    10:42:39 PM Nahm: Huh.
    10:43:50 PM Bea: wait... i thought... what? *confused*
    10:43:59 PM Shehk: Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.
    10:44:09 PM Nahm: Huuuuuuuuuh.
    10:44:26 PM Bea: huuuuuuuuh.
    10:45:59 PM Shehk: That's a twist.
    10:47:44 PM Shehk: .....................................
    10:51:19 PM Bea: .........
    10:51:33 PM Shehk: And this is why I don't breathe.
    10:51:58 PM Nahm: You don't do that to your own scarelings. That's terrible.
    10:52:41 PM Shehk: sad
    10:53:41 PM Shehk: Humans are interesting
    10:54:11 PM Nahm: Humans don't dissipate after a death, huh?
    10:54:24 PM Bea: i suppose they dont...
    10:54:27 PM Shehk: They just kinda..sit there.
    10:54:50 PM Shehk: Guess we know where Zombies come from.
    10:55:06 PM Nahm: Guess so.
    10:57:31 PM Nahm: What's a tape? Is that like a tapeworm?
    10:57:38 PM Shehk: I..maybe?
    10:57:53 PM Bea: ummm... i don't know...
    11:02:03 PM Nahm: They gonna kill him?
    11:02:20 PM Shehk: Maybe...?
    11:02:24 PM Bea: lobot---lobotomi---- i dont remember what that lady said
    11:02:24 PM Nahm: look slike.
    11:03:37 PM Nahm: Dunno why he wouldn't wanna be a monster, though.
    11:04:14 PM Calder: It was
    11:04:17 PM Calder: Now back to writing smut
    11:04:22 PM Bea: ooooooooh *stretches from the couch*
    11:04:24 PM Nahm: fft XD
    11:04:27 PM Shehk: *streeetttch*
    11:04:27 PM Shehk: ...
    11:04:28 PM Shehk: ...
    11:04:34 PM Shehk: CALDER, YOU WERE WRITING SMUT INSTEAD OF WATCHING??
    11:04:37 PM Nahm: Calder, seriously?
    11:04:44 PM Nahm: And you're not sharing?
    11:04:47 PM Bea: thank for coming you guys!

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:21 pm
    While Natalia enjoyed watching the film...particularly for the boils who strut across the screen...and of course the company she shared with the other students--she was FAR too tired to stay awake long enough to see the end. With a brief wave and a quick request to be filled in later, the werelemur slipped out of the common room.

((Guh ;; I hope I met the requirements! /SOBUSYFORTHERESTOFTHENIGHT))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:49 pm
    When the movie had finished, Nahm stretched and collected himself up off the couch he'd taken possession of. "Weird movie," he said thoughtfully. "But that was fun. Better with everyone around." He wasn't about to admit it, but he'd been feeling a bit disoriented, knowing nobody around him but his brother. Having started a few connections here made him feel quite a bit better.

He snagged another handful of screetoes. "I'll bring something for snacks for everyone next time," he said. "Dried tentacles or something, bet some of you guys have never had 'em."  

prolixity
    Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Hygienic 200
    • Ultimate Player 200

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:02 pm
    As the movie finished, Danny yawned and said to the group, "I liked the lady in the cave," another yawn filled the air, followed by, "She had a nice fire."

Overall, Danny hadn't liked the move that much though. WAY too much rain. Then again, the rain sort of made it scarier- that was the fun part right? Maybe she had liked the movie. Well no, there was a lot of minipet abuse, and odd humans-turned-monsters. It was ...

Well it was odd.

After Nahm, Danny didn't just grab a handful of screetoes, but the entire bag. These were her's now.

Without a word, but a third yawn, Danny left the room, clearly tired and ready for bed.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff