Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]
[PRP] Detours of the best kind (Aniella/Laud'kuryba)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:14 am
User Image

It wasn't unusual to see the steadfast Attendant with her 'packs' filled with goodies in the middle of the afternoon. On each side of her body, Aniella had the Costumer Kihalua craft saddle bags for the various things she needed to pack around, and on her busiest days, she felt like she hadn't given him enough for them.

Like, today for instance. On the left side she carried gifts from Kihalua to the Noble's (as per his request), and on the right....well, she was hoping to pick up some things for herself.

So when she passed by Kihalua's work area, and happened to spot another Costumer, she took pause. It wouldn't do her any good to show favor to one over the other, so with a timid smile, she approached the green male. "E-e-excuse me...?" Aniella bit her upper lip, trying her best not to fall over from the weight on her left side. "Sir...?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:05 am
User Image Frowning Kur muttered angerily about incompetence as he tried to put together a cute feathered hat. "Honestly! How is this a white feather?" He sighed in disgust as he looked at the brown spotted monstrosity. He continued to mutter to himself " You can do this. You are Laud'Kuryba! Costumer extraordinaire!"

He almost missed the tentative female voice calling to him. He whirled about his hair flowing handsomely around him, a scrowl on his face. He was about to yell at the unknown lion for interrupting his creative juices, but he paused when he saw it was a female infront of him. He raised an eyebrow as he saw her struggle. "Yes? What do you need?" He got right to the point, time was money after all. "Why don't you place the bags on the ground you look like a stray breeze will tip you over."

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:34 am
If it hadn't been for the look on his face, Aniella might have swooned. Instead of feeling her heart race like it did when she spoke to a particular Player, Aniella felt it race with fear. "I-I-I'm sorry to have bothered you, but I..." She hurried to save face, but paused just long enough to flush. "Oh! Oh, yes, of course." Aniella shimmied out of her bags, careful not to break any of the delicate bobbles Kihalua had created. He'd never forgive her if he did.

When she was sure it was all in order, she turned back to the Costumer and tried to make herself look important. "I am Aniella, Attendant to the Crown, and I've come for your services." And almost instantly, she deflated. "That is, if you would allow it, good sir."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:06 pm
"Laud'Kuryba at your service." He spoke incase she didn't know who he was or just for polites sake. Laud tilted his head and watched her curiously with his golden eyes. She was a respectful little thing and he liked that very much. "And what do you need exactly dear?" He had to play his cards right, she did sound like her title was important. He wandered closer and bid her to sit down on one of his fur cushions. " Please, come sit and make yourself comfortable. Would you like a drink?" He laid on his charm, which he could be when he wanted too. Laud wandered over to his shelves where he store his secret stash from others... he would have to move it elsewhere later on. He began to collect to bowls for his juice that some of the players seemed to enjoy.

"There we go." He slowly plopped the bowl infront of the female before collecting his own and moving to sit opposite the other feline. "Go ahead now. " He used his paw in a gesture that suggested encouragement, he was curious after all what the royals wanted of him afterall.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:39 am
Aniella shifted uncomfortably infront of him, coiling her claws in with one another until she almost toppled over. "Oh, yes, thank you. That would be lovely." She took his offer in stride, finding more relief in sitting than the drink that was soon to follow. Work was so much easier than asking about things for herself. At least this Costumer wasn't as menacing as he had first appeared. In fact, Laud'Kuryba was turning out to be a very accomadating.

She gracefully thanked him once more, then drank half the bowl away in one sitting. Noticing her faux pas, Aniella blanched. So much for manners! "O-o-onto business then," she squeaked. "I've come to see if you construct a personal piece." She lowered her head. "For me, so I can...so that I might..." Her cheeks darkened. "sothatImightattractamate."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:06 pm
Kuryba blinked in shock not sure he heard was true. She wanted him for...dating purposes? How... unexpected yet intrigiuing another marketable profit he would have to look into later on if this worked out. "I see." He purred out while curling his tail in an unconscience way. " Do... you have anything in mind? " Kuryba eyed her and a few designs as well as concept crossed his mind. " Something tan would lovely it was make your eyes pop out so lovely. Or... " He tilted his head as his eyes narrowed in consentration. "Silver bangles would look nice in your hair, around your neck and tail."

He calmly waited to see what she had to say to his ideas or if she had vague concept of her own. "Also tell me of the things you like or make you happy." An odd request he knew but sometimes it helped out with his creations if he had what his customers liked and worked that into a physical form of beauty.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:57 pm
"Tan?" Her voice was barely above a squeak, and yet, Aniella was all the more intrigued. If it meant she would be able to attract a partner...Oh, all the more reason for her to go with tan and silver! After all, he was the expert on this. "Nothing to fancy, or I might look like a Noble..." Her eyes widened. "Not that I'm trying to impress them. No, no, no. Nobles should marry Nobles, I always say, and it's not like I have my eye on which, which I don't, I just-" She closed her mouth with a groan before anymore could find it's way out.

"What I like?" Aniella took a deep breath, trying to steady herself as well as to collect her thoughts. "Well, I enjoy my work, and I love to watch plays." For the first time since being around him, she gave a calming smile. "The actors are amazing, and it's almost like what they're acting out is real. I can just imagine it all in my head!"

Tara de Draiocht
Sorry for the late a** tag! ;o;

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:32 pm
"Yes, tan darling." He rose an eyebrow at having to repeat his suggestion. "I see." He tilted his head at the nobels comment. As she continued to babble out nervously his eyes widen. "Calm down, calm down." He waved his front paw in a gesture that spoke comfort. "We will find you something suitable. If you would step over here please." He gestured to the 'trying on' station and moved over to his collection of jewelry. "Hmmm, You are in luck. I just started this last night." He picked up a bracelet the latest. "There is this piece or-" He picked up another Necklace"Possibly this one. There are many to choose from if you are not too keen on the one's I have selected." He put down on those on his person to get a wooden bowl full of delicate jewelry. "Take your time."

Painted Moose
Sorry for the wait!

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:20 am
The jittery little lioness snuck around behind the lion, excitement quickening her paws. Oh! This was just marvelous! Kihalua would be disappointed she wasn't wearing his handiwork, but you shouldn't pick favorites. Besides; look at all that gorgeous jewelry!

"Oh wow." She murmured, taking in the simple elegance of the necklace and bracelet. As lovely as they both were, she only slipped on the bracelet, making it look all the more like a cuff on her slender legs.

It felt odd trying on all the pretty baubles, almost like a forbidden art. When it was all over she found herself still wearing his original choice in bracelet, as well as a simple amber pendant.

Tara de Draiocht
I should be saying that to you! My timing...lol.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:40 am
"Glad you enjoyed my work!" Laud nodded his head as it was only natural and brushed his claws along his chest to straighten a few loose hairs. "Hope to see you around again but I must get back to filling orders!" Laud stood up and with a gracefully turn sashayed into the back of his workshop once more. "An artists work is never done~!"

END  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas