Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Barely-Knowns

Back to Guilds

A guild for all who are just faces in the Gaia crowd. 

Tags: barely, known, unknown, chill, ninja 

Reply The Barely-Knowns
Attention ladies and gentlemen.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Couture Debonair

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:15 pm
As long as you find happiness with yourself, it won't matter if you are in a relationship or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:05 am
cheesy nipples
Isn't queensland on the east coast somewhere?

haha i dont even know  

tiny broken fingers

Tipsy Sophomore

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:30 am
Couture Debonair
As long as you find happiness with yourself, it won't matter if you are in a relationship or not.

I agree with that. I'm just teasing nips. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:34 am
tiny broken fingers
cheesy nipples
Isn't queensland on the east coast somewhere?

haha i dont even know
i think Queensland is in Australia  

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:11 pm
Reeves
Couture Debonair

I know you're teasing, but I stand by everything I said.
And as for finding happiness with myself, that's not going to happen, since I'm such a miserable sod.
Well, I am who I am.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:49 pm
cheesy nipples
Reeves
Couture Debonair

And as for finding happiness with myself, that's not going to happen, since I'm such a miserable sod.
Well, I am who I am.

You should read some Albert Camus' The Stranger. His fiction gives an interesting perspective. Also, Sartre's Sisyphus.  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:01 am
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
Couture Debonair

Well, I am who I am.

You should read some Albert Camus' The Stranger. His fiction gives an interesting perspective. Also, Sartre's Sisyphus.

I'm sorry, but what does a fiction book have to do with what I was saying?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:30 am
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
Couture Debonair

Well, I am who I am.

I'm sorry, but what does a fiction book have to do with what I was saying?

You said you'd never find happiness with yourself. Camus and Sartre are great existentialist and absurdist writers who have a thing or two to say about that.  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

NogginDew

Business Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:50 pm
Couture Debonair
That's what I was thinking... except the work part. I already have a man who works like forever and a day- I think his last paycheck was 90 hours for two weeks? I never see him anymore. I hate college rush.

@Nips: We can jam out to music, play video games and watch movies whenever. I am very positive my husband will not mind since he finds every man out there to be a "non-threat" to him. I swear he thinks he is all that and a bag of chips... well I am taking his chips away. Who wants Chips O'hoy!? Where was I going with this... oh yeah- women suck. Move on to men. wink

TL;DR- Ditch the b***h, make the switch. wink heart

I personally am enjoying my life as a single young man in the most promiscuous city in all of the US. It's liberating, not having to answer to anyone but myself. I figure one day I'll crave companionship again, but for now I'm just enjoying myself.

Nips, you've got to keep your chin up. I don't want you to become one of those bitter, jaded forever-aloners. You're too good for that. Do you still have your motorcycle? Maybe you could try checking out one of those crotch-rocket clubs. Bitches love crotch-rockets. cool

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:29 pm
NogginDew
Couture Debonair
That's what I was thinking... except the work part. I already have a man who works like forever and a day- I think his last paycheck was 90 hours for two weeks? I never see him anymore. I hate college rush.

@Nips: We can jam out to music, play video games and watch movies whenever. I am very positive my husband will not mind since he finds every man out there to be a "non-threat" to him. I swear he thinks he is all that and a bag of chips... well I am taking his chips away. Who wants Chips O'hoy!? Where was I going with this... oh yeah- women suck. Move on to men. wink

I personally am enjoying my life as a single young man in the most promiscuous city in all of the US. It's liberating, not having to answer to anyone but myself. I figure one day I'll crave companionship again, but for now I'm just enjoying myself.

Nips, you've got to keep your chin up. I don't want you to become one of those bitter, jaded forever-aloners. You're too good for that. Do you still have your motorcycle? Maybe you could try checking out one of those crotch-rocket clubs. Bitches love crotch-rockets. cool

I had to sell my bike to replace my computer when it was stolen.
And as for being a forever alone type, I'm already well on my to that smile  

cheesy nipples

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:05 pm
cheesy nipples
NogginDew
Couture Debonair

I had to sell my bike to replace my computer when it was stolen.
And as for being a forever alone type, I'm already well on my to that smile

Who knows. Just keep your options open. Your life is almost like a clichéd romance flick waiting to happen. So I'd be careful. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:09 am
Yeah, I have become accustomed to my singledom. Perhaps I'll be a spinster with cats? Who knows. I'll accept that fate until a handsome nerdy man surprises me...please. ninja heart  

Meacorme
Vice Captain

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:36 pm
Meacorme
Yeah, I have become accustomed to my singledom. Perhaps I'll be a spinster with cats? Who knows. I'll accept that fate until a handsome nerdy man surprises me...please. ninja heart

You'll find someoooooone. Trust meeeeee. xd heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:42 pm
Meacorme

BRB; gonna go buy Nips a plane ticket to California.  

NogginDew

Business Werewolf

Violaceous Vertigo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:53 pm
I'm ok with being single. Sure, I crush on people, but the thought of actually forming a long-term relationship with them kinda scares the crap out of me.

I don't want a boyfriend or girlfriend right now.

...but I would really, really like a fairly reliable ******** buddy right now. Seriously, I'm going crazy. I need to get laid, but I am not comfortable with all of the routes that would ensure I got laid right the ******** now.

I should really get into online dating. At least then we'd both screen each other out and know a teensy bit of what (or who) we were getting into ahead of time. XD  
The Barely-Knowns

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff