Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Past Events Archive
[VI-ORP] Community Service [Camelot, Valhalla & Civilians] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:55 am
(Feel free to join if you'd like to be helped out by two knights!)

Camelot had never been to space before, and he remembered thinking this when he got the message from Lina that there were now civilians in space. He had heard about the phenomenon, but had not yet taken a trip. Before now, he had no idea what it was like, to be on Earth one second and suddenly in space the next, on a foreign planet, far from the place he was born to protect.

Yet he didn't feel his instincts to save innocent lives lessened in the slightest, despite the distance.

Looking around, he took in the sights of the Virgo Outpost for a moment after arriving, after being teleported by the young zodiac Captain. He would have to find her again, when they weren't all so busy, so he might talk to her and let her know who he was. She deserved to know, and he wanted nothing more, now that he had seen her, then to catch up and see how she was doing.

He looked around now, though, and saw there was much else to be done. People were setting up their supplies, putting up beds, ala sleeping bags, and making a kind of camp out of what seemed to be the first floor of the outpost, as he saw stairs. He also saw many injured people milling around. Looking to his fellow Knight, Valhalla, Camelot shifted the supplies he had brought from his shoulder and began what he could to help.

"If anyone has any... uhmm... smaller wounds they might need treated? Bones set, dislocations re-located, cuts, bruises? We are at your service," hte knight of Earth called, his voice friendly and warm, as ever, and reflecting some famiiliarity with customer service.

Working at a library was a little different then this, but the basic theories of patience and calm remained.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:11 am
Valhalla had no idea who Lina was. He'd never seen her, but he'd heard her name in passing. Apparently she was a Knight? Not that he ever thought rank mattered in the long run, but that was just him.

He didn't have much of a chance to converse with Virgo before she dropped both him and Camelot off and disappeared, but he was hoping to maybe talk to her later and figure out more about what was going on. Civilians in space... that was... not as surprising as he would have thought just a few months ago. He'd been to space before, he'd seen things that he never would have imagined in his life, and now he was standing in a new location, trying not to be as shocked as he probably looked.

The Virgo Outpost was... beautiful. Of course, he would think any place with exquisite architecture was beautiful. He was a bit surprised by the style, reminded of ancient Greece and Rome, but he didn't really have time to inspect the similarities and differences. There were people who needed his and Camelot's attention.

While Camelot tried to get people's attention, Valhalla lowered the basket he'd carried with him, and shrugged off the backpack so he could start pulling out supplies. "I've got water and some food if anyone is hungry. It's not much, but it was all I could grab in such short notice."

He glanced up at Camelot after a few moments of trying to organize things, nodding to a table that had been flipped over. "Hey, can you help me get an area set up? We can get that table upright and clean it off..." He had towels, and it looked like there was a pool of water as well. He took a few steps towards it, before breaking into a slight jog, slowing once he reached the edge. He knelt down to it, trying to decide if he smelled anything unnatural from it, but it just smelled like water. Reaching his hand in, he scooped some up to taste test, and when it didn't taste rancid (he was surprised it didn't... maybe there was an underground spring supplying it?), he soaked the towel he had with him and rung it out.

"If you take a water bottle, save it and we can refill them," he requested, moving over to the tipped over table he'd noted before, waiting for some help to get it up on its feet again.

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:01 am
Camelot nodded his head and moved to help him, but then Valhalla darted off toward the water. He watched for a moment, wondering if he was supposed to follow, then made to pick up the table and right it, so they could get things set up reasonably. Of course, it was a bit heavy so he couldn't manage it on his own.

He was a neat man, and liked order, so he had no qualms helping clean things up, or set them up, as needed. Another habit the library had instilled in him, certainly, as, above all else, the library was a very ordered place.

Once Valhalla returned, he took one end of the table and waited for him to take the other.

"So... we seem to be in space now. Have you been... uhm... here... before? Not... here, specifically, but this... space thing. It's very nice to find I can breathe here, which is one worry off the shoulders." He laughed nervously, but it was clear he wasn't entirely joking.

Something about space made him nervous. Of course, he had spent almost forty years on earth, so that probably had something to do with it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:41 am
Eric made his way over to the two men who seemed to at least sort of know what the heck was going on. There was a small trail of dried blood coming out of one of his ears, and he seemed to speak a little louder then neccesary to compensate for partial deafness. He spoke with a scottish accent.

"Excuse me? I uh- well I dont really have much in the way of injuries but a little bump to me noggin. Ive got two hands though, if you need help moving people."

He only now seemed to realize he still had a belt in one of his hands, clutched tight and knotted at the end as a makeshift weapon. When he did, he started undoing it, slipping it back around his waiste.

"Mostly I just... well you two seem to know something about whats going on around here. And I don't. I was just hoping maybe you could answer some of my questions..."

He got the belt back around his waist, then started absently picking at the dried blood on his neck, obviously a little stressed.  

captainthennek

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:18 pm
Camelot smiled at the civilian that came over to help them, shaking his head.

"You should rest," he said, not realizing he might need to speak up a bit for this guy. He noticed the blood, though, and frowned, "we can give you an ice pack, if you've bumped your head? And a sleeping bag to rest on. You've been through a lot, it seems like."

He felt bad for them, and wondered what exactly was happening that dragged them into space in the first place. He was familiar, at least, with the feeling of being in over his head, getting dragged into dream worlds twice even before becoming Camelot.

Life in Destiny City, and all that.

"Well, we've been brought here to help, but we'll try and answer what questions you might have," he looked at Valhalla, knowing that they would have to be careful about information, as they didn't have much to spare but they also didn't want to go around scaring the civilians more than they already had been.

And from the looks of this one, the strain of it all had taken its toll.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:33 pm
It was a little strange, knowing they were no longer on Earth, but thankfully Valhalla had been given a chance to get over the shock factor prior to the incident now.

"Yeah," he confirmed, grinning in slight amusement at Camelot's nervousness as he went to work on wiping down the table so they could get it as clean as possible. He'd lay out the supplies at one end once that was done, though. "It freaked me out at first, but you'll get used to it. I guess these places work the same as with our magic on Earth...? It would explain why nothing has been discovered on other planets or moons, at least... Uh, keeping things secret, I mean." He wasn't really sure how all of this worked, but he could at least guess it had to do with magic.

Valhalla glanced up when the civilian made his way over, frowning sympathetically when he obviously didn't know what was going on. None of them did, really...

"You really should rest," he agreed with his fellow knight, and bent down to rummage through his backpack for a water bottle, offering it to Eric to take and drink. He'd never done this before, and was about to start telling the civilian what he knew, but the look from Camelot had him pausing. Should... they not tell them all they knew? If he'd been in a situation in which he had no idea what was going on, he would have liked to know. Heck, he would like to know what was going on, anyway!

"What happened...?" he couldn't help but be curious. "I'd seen reports of people going missing, but I never imagined it would be like this..." What was the purpose...?

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:37 pm
Where Leo's outpost was made up of an ornate golden building, rococo style fixtures, glittering spires, and glistening, crystal fountains, the outpost of one Virgo, Captain of the Zodiac Guard, was comprised of pristine white marble, smooth, towering columns, and many different pools and streams. It was perhaps not as elegant as Leo's, but it still held the same sort of reverence and respect towards it, the same sort of calm beauty and dignity.

Frederick St. James stared up at the columns, his hands on his hips, his eyes quickly sketching out the entire building within his mind. He was sorely wishing he had his sketchbook with him, and for a moment he thought wistfully of the little black one, sitting on his desk back in his loft.

Then he shook himself out of his inner musings, reminded himself that he was not, in fact, at home, and proceeded towards the outpost.

Fritz had been taken by Leo to the other's outpost at first, but when word had reached him that the Virgo one was the place for healing, he had abruptly switched directions and asked to be taken there instead. Not that Fritz needed much healing; other than his raging headache and a distinct lack of hearing in his left ear, he was, for the most part, unharmed.

A lucky break, thought Fritz as he stepped into the Greek looking building, his bare feet making hardly any noise on the marble floor. Or, as Professor McGonagall says it in that first Harry Potter movie - "sheer dumb luck."

Inside Virgo's outpost felt like a breath of fresh air. Fritz paused for a moment, closing his eyes briefly and inhaling deeply, the scent of water reaching his nose. After a bit, he opened them again and proceeded towards where everyone else was.

The hustle and bustle of noise met his ears as he made his way closer; voices in all sorts of ranges, from low and gentle, to loud and important, the screech of metal on marble as various cots were opened and set up, the soft thumps of towels as they were set down.

And, over to the side a ways, two men who looked as if they knew what they were doing. Or, at the very least, looked as if they were like the senshi and zodiac people that Fritz had been meeting all day so far.

"Hey," he said cheerfully (and a bit louder than normal, due to his deaf ear) to the both of them, lifting a hand in greeting before slipping it back into his pocket, rocking back on his heels as he surveyed his surroundings. "I'm Fritz; just tell me what to do, and I'll do it."

A slightly sheepish smile quirked the corners of his lips upwards. "I'm feeling a bit useless at the moment, so feel free to put me to work."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:37 pm
Harmony left where she was, carted off to somewhere called the Virgo Outpost to heal. It was nice of Ian to try to help her but she needed more than ibuprofen, she thought.

She saw two men up ahead and was amazed she was still upright. Her entire side was soaked in blood. One of the knights (they were knight looking people) looked to her like something out of a medieval tale and she stumbled toward him on instinct. Something about him seemed trustworthy. If she knew it was the same Tony Darrow her mother was going on about recently she might not have been so quick to trust him. As it was all she knew was that he'd help her.

She was getting better at this whole walking thing considering the circumstances. But, she was also feeling a lot weaker. She stumbled toward him, feeling a little bad that she was interrupting him with someone else which was a sure sign she wasn't feeling like herself - the inherent selfishness was taking a holiday. But she still saw herself as a huge victim.

"Help me, please."

She looked a lot like her mother. Her hair was lighter green with darker undertones and her eyes had flecks of green in them but she looked like her drama teacher mother all the same. She kind of sank to her knees in front of him, looking exhausted and more in shock than in pain.

"If I don't treat this soon, I think I'm gonna die."

ZaiaFantasy

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

captainthennek

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:12 pm
Eric was about to respond when Harmony stumbled up. He turned quickly, reaching over to help her.

"On second thought, I think I can wait."

He said, seeing just how selfish his inquiries had been when someone was this injured.

"Help her first."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:01 pm
After her three days of radio silence, Hesperis had slowly picked back up on the game. First she talked on the headsets. She refused to go in detail with what happened, beside warning others to be careful of a dark skinned, brown haired woman with smoky wings. Then, slowly, she patrolled again.

She couldn't just let her bros go about and get all the fun, couldn't they ? Oh course not.

"Hiiiii guys, I bet you were thinking you were gonna do all the fun stuff withou- Ohshit." The latter was utterly when the dark-skinned girl saw Harmony, her own purple eyes wide as she all but rocketed past Camelot and Valhalla, crouching beside the girl.

"It's okay." She said, tone reassuring. "We'll help you... You're not going to die." What was wrong, through... ? She had her first-aid kit handy, through. "Can you tell us what happened ?"

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

ZaiaFantasy

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:39 pm
Well, help was definitely here.

"I have no idea. Bats, a frickkin space whale! I'd think this was a dream but I don't think you break your ribs out like this and die in dreams."

Maybe you did. Not in any of her dreams ever before but she was sure someone, somewhere, had a dream this seemingly random once. She was exhausted from continuing on while this hurt and the sweat she was poring out and her raging fever attested to that. Or maybe she was trying to fight off an infection. She wasn't so good with the medical stuff. It occurred to her she sounded a little frantic and crazy.

Maybe she was just a little delirious, too.

There was certainly a lot of blood soaked into her clothing and stretching from a large pool around her wound and dripping down to her shorts.

"My name is Harmony. Harmony Rosen."

And Harmony wanted nothing more than to lay back and sleep for a very long time without any pain. She couldn't move or speak without a shooting pain in her side. Everything was painful from her hair to her toes. In fact, the idea of not being in pain sounded like heaven to her. If she had to die for that to happen, maybe it wasn't so bad after all. Maybe...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:01 pm
The page of Earth wondered the same thing, now that Valhalla had put the question out there. He really didn't know how the civilians all got in this state, or how to help them now that they were here. They were supplying food and comfort, medical help and just some good old fashioned company, but there were so many questions that even those 'in the know' must have.

How did the civilians get here? Why couldn't they leave? And for the newly arrived knights and senshi to ponder, what had attacked them? Why?

He looked over at Fritz as he approached, smiling and understanding that need to be useful. he didn't seem too hurt, but it might also have been shock.

"You're not hurt? We're here to aid you, not the other way around. But if you'd like to help us, I'm sure we can find something. There's plenty to set up. Are you very good with sorting things? We have supplies in these bags," he motioned to the ones he had brought, as well as Valhalla's, "and I'd like to get things sorted for this little station, at least."

He wasn't asking for help because he, or Valhalla, needed it, but because it seemed the civilians themselves needed it. Something to do, something to keep their mind off things, a way to rest without having to fall to sleep or deal with their jumbled thoughts.

Hearing someone begging for help, though, drew his attention. He saw her stumbling toward him and he thought for a moment it was Kyndall. Another look, though, told him it was a much younger woman he didn't know, Harmony, who seemed to be bleeding.

"Hesperis!" He was relieved to have three knights here, which was much better than two. He moved to join her at Harmony's side, "Valhalla, can you aid our friend there?" He motioned to Eric. "Any injury could be a serious one: there were pressing, obvious wounds but nothing should go untreated."

He moved with Hesperis to help Harmony to a sleeping bag, so she could lay down and they might get a better look at her wound. From the blood, he could already tell it was way over his head. But they had to at least get her stable for someone more adept to come over and help them.

Did she say Rosen?

He didn't have time to think about that at the moment, looking at Hesperis.

"I don't suppose you've been studying to be a surgeon in your free time?" He asked very quietly, while making the effort to clean Harmony's wound and make sure the bleeding stopped.

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:32 pm
Valhalla smiled weakly at Fritz when he came over, and he leaned down to pull out another water bottle for him to take. "Thanks. I think right now we're just trying to get thing straightened up and organized," he explained, and was about to try to instruct him to do more when Harmony made her way over to them, obviously injured.

"No one's going to die," he said quickly, although his face drained of its color upon seeing her. He crouched down so he could pull out towels and other first aid from his basket he'd brought, surprised when he looked up and saw--

"Hesperis!" he said, staring at her. He hadn't been able to get up with her over the past few days and had wondered if she was okay, but obviously she was if she was there now! He watched warily as they helped the girl to a sleeping bag, not sure if that would be the best place for her if she was bleeding so much.

"Put pressure on it if it's still bleeding. Here," he said, tossing the two other knights a towel. If there were internal injuries, they needed to keep an eye on her and make sure nothing seemed to be wrong with her breathing. If she punctured a lung, well... he really hoped one of those people with healing magic showed up soon. There wasn't much they could do for that, he didn't think.

He turned to Eric, as per request from Camelot, looking him over and checking out his ear. "Looks like you busted an eardrum," he mumbled, mostly to himself because he was sure Eric realized what had happened by now. Rummaging through his first aid kit once more, he pulled out a bottle of pain killers and shook out two for Eric to take. "I can try to clean out most of the blood if you'd like help, or I can make sure it doesn't start bleeding again if you'd rather do it yourself," he said, holding out the medicine for him to take. There wasn't much they could do...

Wow... he felt kind of pathetic...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:52 pm
"I kind of wish I did, right now." She gave Camelot a strained smile - clearly Hesperis didn't like to see people in pain, not at all.

"Through, Virgo told me that there's healing magic in here, after she took me up. Im not sure how it works, exactly, but I believe her. So if we run into woundeds elsewhere, we should take them here." She shook her head. "So thankfully we probably won't need to, though I doubt dressing up and disinfecting wounds would be a bad thing... I can only help them heal faster."

She smiled at Harmony. "We'll take care of you. Don't worry. Whatever we can't do, Virgo's magic will."

She accepted the towel from Valhalla with a thanks - clearly answers about her absence would need to wait until they were done here. If he managed to get it out of her. Her hand brushed against the girl's skin and she frowned, moving to lay her palm on her forehead. She hadn't imagined anything - the girl was hot to the touch.

"She has a fever. You have something for that ? I got rubbing alchool in here..." After all, both knights knew Hesperis.

She had more or less turned injuring herself into an elaborate art form, and therefore knew how to disinfect open wounds, and she started to help Camelot with that. There was something off with her chest, and she couldn't help but wince a bit.

No wonder she was in so much pain ! She could recognize the way her breathing was strained and painful - Hesperis had broke a rib before.

"We might need to bind this, too... Looks like she broke a rib. Quite badly. Pretty sure I got bandages in here..."

Hesperis had complete faith in Valhalla, so Eric was more or less tuned out for the time being, since Harmony was so bad off.

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:54 pm
Fritz blinked at the two men he'd spoken to, his smile faltering just the slightest. He hadn't expected to be told that he couldn't do anything; or rather, that there was nothing he could do, which meant that he was just going to stand around awkwardly like a dork.

Either that, or attempt to find some sort of paper and a writing utensil so he could doodle.

"Nope, I'm not hurt," Fritz said cheerfully. Then, correcting himself with a noncommittal shrug, he added "Well, not much, anyway. I mean, I can't really hear out of my left ear and my head kinda feels like it might explode, but other than that, I'm good."

He gave them both a very cheesy (the story of Fritz's life) thumbs up, and looked around for the supplies the older guy had talked about. A girl had come in looking - to say the least - a little worse for the wear, and Fritz's brow had knitted with worry, but she had three people surrounding her in no time, all of them looking as if they knew what they were doing.

Man, and here I can't even figure out where I'm supposed to be going. Fritz rubbed the back of his neck, glancing around the crowded place for the supplies again. After a few moments he saw them - a few bags littering the ground - and ambled a little uncertainly towards them, kneeling down and beginning to unpack them.

Past Events Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff