Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B]The Chibi Calling(Hug-bell/Hygiea/Ixion/*********) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:47 pm
Hug-bell had called two particular chibis to the park, as well as having gone out to find ********* before hand. However, the child looked at her phone for the time and not quite the slightest clue where the Guardian cat would be Hug-bell sprinted to the park.

She'd chosen the Pirate ship playground for the meeting. It was in the open, enough where they could see if anyone was going to try to sneak up on them, plus Hug-bell had a bird's eye view for the time being in the Bird's Nest. She was waiting for either of her invited Chibi guests to arrive.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:03 pm
It was scary how used to she was getting with sneaking out at night even if it was only a few times by now. It was easier when her parents weren't home, but with them constantly around and her father never having a set time schedule it was a little trickier. And honestly, a little fun.

Hygiea had gotten to the meeting point a little later than she had hoped, there were a few obstacles like an upset cat not wanting her to leave the comfy bed and her trying to grab a few snacks for those who were supposed to meet - it was late and she was oddly hungry, the others might also be. But she had wanted to get their sooner, especially with the park HugBell had picked.

A smile spread across her face when part of the giant ship came into view which made her only run faster towards it. "HugBeeeeell!" She called out with a wave, spotting the yellow chibi senshi on the very top.

"Sorry I'm late! But I brought Cheez-its!"  

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:09 pm
Hug-bell was keeping a watchful eye over the park and any possible threats to her or the other chibis. So it wasn't hard to spot the bright orange and pink senshi of herbs when she ran up. Giving a wave the child beamed. "Hygiea! You made it!"

She chuckled when Hygiea said she was sorry to be late, "Don't worry about it!" Hug-bell called as she sat on the rope ladder leading up to the birds nest, "I'm watching for Ixion as well, and oohh Cheez-its!" She was getting hungry and the only food she'd bought was for *********, if the cat showed up.

"Did you have any trouble getting out?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:26 am
Hygiea was relieved that HugBell wasn't the least bit mad or upset, though something told her there would be no reason for her to be. So, her smile didn't falter in the least but seemed to brighten. "Aa, they're not here yet?" Obviously, "I'll wait with you!"

As much as she wanted to take her time with the pirate ship shaped jungle gym, Hygiea knew it was not a night for playing but one for senshi business. So, she went through in the quickest route she knew how; after all sometimes she had to beat up the kids to get to the crow's nest. Once at the ladder, the orange clas senshi held out one of the little travel packs of cheese flavored crackers to HugBell, saving the rest in her little bag for the others who were on their way.

"It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be tonight, maybe I'm getting better at it." Hygiea replied, opening her own bag.  

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:37 am
Hug-bell nodded, "Not yet~" She answered watching and smiling at Hygiea said she'd wait with her. "Awesome. Hopefully he won't take too long."

Hug-bell reached down and took the bag of cheez-it's opening and starting to nibble on them. "I figured the Pirate ship might be a bit easier to hide in once you know everyone got here." She sort of liked the fact it wasn't only a jungle gym but a tunnel of sorts too. It'd make do for a makeshift meeting place at night.

"Haha yeah, it gets easier as you do it more often. Granted I know I can stay over at Zia's and be able to get out even easier. We'd just have an extra person around, since she takes her babysitting jobs super seriously."

She'd have to explain more on who Zia was afterwords.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:19 pm
Ixion was not as quick to answer Hug-Bell’s call as one might think he would be. With everything that had been going on, Ixion wanted to have a bit of time to relax and take it easy. He also wasn’t keen on getting his face bitten by anymore youma for a while.

Still, curiosity got the better of him. Hug-Bell wanted something, and Ixion was moderately curious as to what that was this time around. The boy’s dark colors made him camouflage in the dark fairly well, so sneaking around at night wasn’t as difficult as it could have been. Do it for long enough, and it gets pretty easy. Ixion left a few pillows in his bed to help fool his parents should they ‘check up’ on him.

Climbing up into the pirate ship, Ixion poked his head up through an opening and stared up at the two girls. “A vast ye matey. Arrrg. What is it you want? It better not be more glowy bugs.”  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:15 am
Hygiea giggled as she munched on a few crackers, shoving them into her mouth a few at a time. "Yeah, I got lost in this one when I was like four or something, my mom couldn't find me for a while and... well, got all frantic and stuff." It was a fun memory for her at least.

She was about to ask who exactly Zia was when Ixion called up to them in a very piratey manner. Orange eyes turned to his direction and she giggled again, "Arg! It be the coal flinger upon us!" She replied in her best pirate voice, which really wasn't that good. "Captain HugBell would be the one to ask, arg."

Hygiea scooted a little to make room for the male chibi senshi of the group and pulled out another bag of Cheeze-its from her bag. "No glowing bugs, but there are well bugs .... but I have snacks!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:30 pm
The child couldn't help but laugh, "Arrg ye scurvy bilge rat we've been waiting on ye."

She crossed her arms trying to be very pirate like. "We must come to an accord." She'd been watching too much pirates of the Caribbean apparently.

"Nawh no glowy bugs unless you count lighting bugs." There was a shrug as she looked to her two comrades, "We need to talk about these silly adult senshi. There's too many of them that see us as either useless or not being able to handle ourselves. Personally I think we need to fix that, the glowing bug battle was just the first step."

She was watching the other two, "I was thinking we should start our own club. I would say team but that wouldn't be quite right if Hygiea's part of ********* team." She nodded, "We need something that all of us chibis can be a part of."

Obviously the child had been thinking about this for a while as she nibbled on her crackers. "I have my stuff down on a table inside the ship." The best thing about the pirate ship was not only was it maze like and a jungle gym it had a few places to play "house" as well. "I figured that'd be the best place for a club meeting. Less chances that someone stumbles on us and catches us."

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:45 pm
“Ooo snacks. Good thinking.” Ixion was just about to pull himself up to the spot that Hygiea had made for him when Hug-Bell mentioned the table downstairs. “Well to the ship it is.”

Before disappearing into the ship’s hull and their apparently meeting place, Ixion’s eyes loomed on Hug-Bell. “You’ll need an eyepatch if you’re a captain. Or a parrot, but eyepatches are better. Unless you’re an evil pirate.” Ixion made the sly reference to the negaverser that everyone had seen last time they gathered.

“So, what were you thinking about this club idea?” Ixion settled himself around the table, sitting down on the floor crosslegged.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:56 pm
Taking it as a cue, Hygiea climbed herself down from the crow's nest to follow the other two down below into the ship towards the table that HugBell had talked about. "It is getting really annoying," she commented in regards to the older senshi that the other girl had talked about. Along the way, she managed to pass Ixion the bag of cheese crackers she had brought for him.

"Why can't I be on two teams?" She honestly asked as she situated herself at the table, kneeling in front of it with the rest of the little bags of snacks in front of her. Honestly, she had no idea why it wasn't possible for her to be a part of two teams, they were all on the same side and it wasn't like she was switching. This wasn't sports, the senshi weren't fighting against one another or anything -right?  

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:10 pm
Hug-bell chuckled as Ixion said snacks were a good idea, "Sorry I would've bought more if I'd thought about it, I normally only carry stuff for *********, just in case."

She followed the other two chibis to the ships hull and settled herself at the table, "You know... Iunno if you can or can't be on two teams. Probably something we have to ask *********. Either way I still think club sounds better than team."

She nodded softly "Anyways, yeah the older senshi are getting pretty annoying with the fact they think we can't do anything." She grabbed her pack and started rummaging through pulling out some odd sketches. "I know it's probably silly but I was trying to figure out some sort of uh... mascot?"

She paused again skipping to another line of thought after a few moments, "I also think we need to keep tabs on all the chibis and help the newer ones or the ones that end up not knowing how to fight as well." She paused, "Not all the bigger senshi are going to be willing to show other chibis how it's done. We're the smallest senshi so we need to look out for those our age." It at least made sense to Hug-bell, she didn't know how much sense it made to the others.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:22 pm
After the bag of crackers was thrown at Ixion, he busied himself with ripping it open and began to stuff his face. “Thanks,” he attempted to say to Hygeia, nodding and smiling at her. His face already had some orange-ish crumbs around his mouth. “Wha- ki-de –of-f mas-‘ot?” Leave it to a boy to speak with their mouth full.

As Hug-Bell spoke, Ixion continued to chew and eat, all the while nodding at what she was saying. He had to agree that the older senshi were not always so receptive to their aid. Though for the most part, Ixion’s encounters with the older senshi had been mostly positive. They those that he had met got over it as some point. Maia even took him for training outings on several occasions. Ixion swallowed. “Well I dunno about you girls, but I’m definitely useful.” Ixion grinned cockily as he teased them. He knew they had their skills in certain things, both were decent enough in a fight even without offensive powers.  

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:23 pm
Hygiea was gingerly eating her cheez-its as HugBell brought the meeting to official order, speaking her piece and asking her questions for their opinions. She crunched a little too loudly on one particular flat square of cracker when yet another item seemed to pile onto her list of things to ask *********. Man there were a lot of things to ask the cat about. Really, they needed a manual for all this stuff now.

At the suggestion of a mascot, Hygiea had a knowing smile on her face as she flopped her cat plush onto the table, "I think you'll know what I'll be voting for," she simply said as she ate a few more crackers, not minding that her white gloves now seemed to match the rest of her outfit a lot better.

At Ixion's comment, the first one she finally managed to understand during his snacking, she took a swing at his arm. "What are you implying?" She nearly hissed, her eyes narrowed and judging.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:40 pm
Hug-bell blinked at Ixion, "Gross, don't talk with your mouthful." She chided, it was something her mother had gotten on to her a million times for. Granted there were the occasional moments where she forgot but this wasn't one of them. She held the piece of paper up for them to see what she'd been doodling, "Well right now, I have Barnaby and a teapot...." She paused looking considerate, of course the drawing probably wasn't the bestest ever but one could at least tell there was a bear, leaning on something. "I might see if Miss Bailey will help me do the actual drawing. Perhaps we can have an animal for everyone..." She paused and glanced at Ixion, "Expect for old king coal over there." She winked at Hygiea and grinned, she was joking slightly.

Of course that was cut short by the second statement out of Ixion's mouth and Hygiea's hiss. "Hygiea's right, we can't be implying uselessness." Her arms crossed as she looked at Ixion, "It's not the way for us to show the older senshi we can handle ourselves. We did just as well as you in that bug battle, it's not only about who's strongest, it's about smarts too."

Out side, something was lurking, giving a small ruffle of the feathers. Large enough if the chibis were paying attention they'd feel a disturbance in the energy. It certainly felt them, but it wasn't quite close enough yet to attack. There was a small clacking noise coming from it's beak as the parrot youma shuffled towards the pirate ship. Trying to be quite and keeping it's wings tucked in and ears down low.  

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:32 pm
“Ow.” Ixion rubbed his arm where Hygiea had punched him. And despite the words of both the girls, Ixion laughed light. “ Nothing! I’m joking! Only joking. I know you guys are alright.”

Ixion flashed a smile, hoping that would sooth them. Guess he put his foot in his mouth with that one, but it wasn’t what he has really meant. But his smile faded a bit as he was about to say something about the teacup and the bear being so, well, girly. He wasn’t cut out for tea parties. But just as he was going to say something, the senshi felt that pin-p***k of youma energy nearby, or atleast he thought so. He raised a finger to his lips and mouthed shhh.  
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff