Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Reg] Information is Power (Maia & Arsinoe)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:50 am
He had sent out a few bulletins on the senshi phone wanting information, any information, that the others had but so far he wasn't getting many takers. It made him a strange combination of mad and upset that the others didn't seem to think that it was important to know what was going on so they could better fight the war they were all stuck in. It was like they were just content beating up everything and not really getting anywhere.

They thought just shaking fingers and telling the Negaverse that they were being bad boys and girls would make them stop.

He'd seen first hand what the Negaverse could do and the one name, the best example, would always keep him fighting to destroy their existence. Tanzanite.

But she wasn't important right now. No, now he had locked onto the signal of another senshi and was heading in their direction. His phone said it was Maia and he remembered her from when she'd helped him as a young senshi. If anyone had been around the block and seen things it would be her.

He needed to talk to people like that

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:28 am
Maia felt another senshi come into range and grinned, thing that tonight would be another tag team night and maybe she would be able to train another senshi. She opened her phone to see who it was or if it was a new senshi she hadn't met. To her surprise it was Arsinoe, she hadn't seen him such a long time.

She tapped tapped tapped on the keys and sent him a text message.

Hey Arsinoe,

It's been a long time. I hope you are doing well. I'm close I bet you can feel me. Patrol with me? I'm headed your way.

Maia

She grinned and continued toward him.

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:55 am
He jumped slightly when his phone buzzed at him and fumbled to pull it out so he could see what happened. The text from Maia was unexpected but welcome. He was glad she remembered him and that she wasn't too busy to actually talk to him.

Vanishing his phone he continued on toward her before skidding to a halt as he saw her coming around the corner.

"Hey .... it has been a long time."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:14 pm
She gave a huge smile, "Hey Arsi ... oh your super now! Congratulations!!! Who was it huh, probably ********* moved forward giving him the once over and smiling in approval. She was glad to see he was doing well, had ranked up, up to super. It was exciting. She stopped but a hand on her hip, her expression changing to a more business like look, even though she still smiled.

"I got your bulletin by the way. Sorry about not answering, it unexcuseable really, but I have been busy as of late ...," she turned and motioned for him to follow her, "still we can patrol now and I can try to help you, as best I can. I'm a one stop information station I sure you know."

She thought on her pow wow with Val, Hugbell, and Zirc and just how much she had told the four about the war since she entered it.

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:12 am
"Yea.." He looked down at himself before looking back up at Maia. It had been an interesting transition between power levels and it had taught him a valuable lesson he'd been well on his way to learning.

Don't fight if you suck at it.

"*********? No ...I don't think i've met *********. The cat's name was Poseiden I think." He hadn't been paying that much attention to names at the time. He was mroe concerned with not getting himself killed after being stupid.

"I haven't gotten a lot of answers from it anyway. It seems like the senshi aren't all that open to the idea of an open sharing of knowledge and working together."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:36 pm
Maia laughed lightly at her own error, "sorry I know Poseiden as well. Met him in the park once. He is very polite. I like him."

He next statement made her frown and shake her head. "That might not be the case. Many of the senshi simply do not know and the senshi who have been around longer such as myself have a lot to deal with."

She continued on toward an building that had construction being done on it, therefore had no one around and jumped straight up onto one of the beams and sat down. She patted the place next to her and waited for Arsinoe to come up.

"Again sorry for not responding before, but tell me now, what is it that you are looking to find out." Maia silently hoped she wouldn't be explaining the BMC again, but it seemed to be the case with her as of late. She pushed the feeling down and focused on Arsinoe. It she could help it that was exactly what she intended to do.

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items