Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Power-Up] Everyone Has their Limits (Arsinoe & Sassolite)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:13 am
He'd been out most of the night trying to avoid youma and find Negaverse agents to track. So far he had a small list going of where a few of them roamed and what their powers were but it wasn't enough. He needed more information and better information and he wasn't going to get it by hunting down the peons.

No. He needed Captains and he had one this time.

The energy source hadn't move for a while which had to mean they were waiting on something. He couldn't sense any other energy sources near by so there wasn't a fight going on and it couldn't be some meeting of any sort. That was almost disappointing. he would -love- to catch a bunch of them together some time.

He jumped his way up the fire escape of a building and looked out over the rooftops. If the Nega was paying attention they could probably feel him too so he would have to be fast. Pulling out his lantern he ran across the roof and vaulted over onto the one that the Captain was sitting on and lit one of his pieces of tinder.

"Dancing Lights!" He released his attack hoping he could catch the Captain off guard enough that he could at least get the upper hand.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:17 am
Sassolite was waiting. She had been waiting for what seemed forever. She wanted to kill someone and so she had turned herself into a statue and waited. She hadn't moved for what seemed like an eternity just waiting for something to happen. The odd blip here and there as she felt senshi move about but none came towards her. She had just stayed where she was waiting and then someone came towards her. She could feel them.

She had an arrow in her bow and as she heard someones voice she turned and shot at them. However the attack did surprise her and she moved suddenly tripping over. She cursed herself for being careless and pulled out another arrow as she went to get up.

"You aren't one of them. b*****d." She hissed at him. It was clear she had been waiting for someone but that someone wasn't him. For one she was sure there was only one he in the team she wanted destroyed and he looked nothing like this one.

Remove

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:39 am
One of them? So she'd been waiting on a senshi, even better. "No i'm not. But i am going to stop you from getting any of 'them' tonight." Of course his attack hadn't done much damage. It never did and it was starting to be the bane of his existence. While the lantern was dark he shifted his grip so he could swing it should he need to.

He'd rather stop her from being able to do it forever. "Acting like a gargoyle ... trying to look like the sort of monster you really are?"

He glared at the girl before lunging at her. He at least had height on her and some times that had worked in his favor. Maybe ti would do him good now and he could knock her over. It was easier to take them on when they couldn't react properly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:47 am
Ugh... how long had this one been a senshi? He still thought he was saving the world.

"God you lot need educating.... but apparently not tonight." She rolled out the way of him as she hadn't actually got up yet. She had an arrow in her hand and while she had the distance she summoned her bow and shot the arrow at him. She moved quickly though getting up and getting out of his way if he decided to run at her again.

"Putting senshi to sleep is fun, it might not have been who I wanted but you will do for now." She blew him a kiss and let another arrow go at him, always maintaining the distance, or at least as much as she could. She liked distance, the arrows moved faster and were more deadly at a distance. Bloody senshi, always ruining everything.

Remove

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:00 am
"You're the ones that need educat ...s**t." He cursed as the arrow she'd loosed cut through his sleeve and sliced into his arm. It stung something fierce and he was taken aback for a moment. The other Captains he'd met hadn't had weapons like that. She had -actual- arrows.

She could kill him.

The thought rattled him for a moment and kept him from launching himself at her again. Sure he'd been in mortal danger before but there was something else about fighting someone else with magic or tricks than there was fighting someone with actual weaponry.

No. he couldn't let that stop him. Setting his teeth he headed across the roof at her again. If she needed distance he'd have to try to keep the distance minimal. He was better at close range until his lantern powered up again anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:16 am
Sass just smiled as the arrow cut him. It did so make her happy to see senshi hurt and bleeding and even better dead.

"Awww did it hurt?" She laughed and jumped onto the next building, another arrow in her hand. He was going to try and get close to her, that was already obvious and so he could but on her terms. She kept shooting arrows and moving onto buildings until she was on one that was more open. No sudden doors, no big vents, just a flat roof.

"Come on then big boy... show me what you have got." She spoke this time in a rather flirtatious way. Sass was always a sucker for the male senshi, you had to have some fun while killing them right?

Remove

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:49 am
He really hated the Negaverse idiots need to try to bait senshi when they were fighting. Couldn't they just attack and not try to hurl insults at the same time? That wasn't proper warfare and he would have thought that them having the military presence would have meant they'd know not to act like children.

"I don't want to show you anything." He just wanted her dead. Which he wasn't doing a very good job of doing. The arrows were hard to duck but he managed to deal with a good number of them.

He skidded to a hault as she changed roofs and watched carefully. He didn't like the look of the one she'd left herself on. It was too open. There wouldn't be anywhere to get away from her arrows if he ventured over there and she'd have perfect line of sight.

"I'm not that stupid girlie"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:01 am
"Aren't you?" Was pretty much her automatic reply. She smiled ever so sweetly at him and then blew him a kiss again. "Your loss baby..." Oh yes she was going to push the little pet names now. She knew he would come over eventually if she carried on, these senshi were all the same.

"Wouldn't you just looove a piece of me?" She started walking around the roof basically flaunting herself. Of course she didn't care whether the senshi liked what he saw or whether he was even gay, which was a possibility unless the senshi were homophobic? Hmmm that was a thought... for now though she carried on as before, enjoying herself a little too much. It was just a game for her.

"Come on boy, come give it to me..." She couldn't help but laugh, wasn't this all so amusing? She waved an arrow about and then made a sad face. "You really aren't any fun are you? Don't make me shoot this at you..."

Remove

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:09 am
"God all of you have issues." He rolled his eyes as he leaned slightly against a metal chimney pipe. "I'm not coming out there where i'll be a sitting duck for you and that bow. Unlike what you all woudl like to think we're not stupid."

Which wasn't completely the truth. Some of them were stupid and he knew it. He'd met some of the dumb ones.

Now wasn't the time for that though. "Why don't you come back over here. If you're so much better than me then you shouldn't need me to come over there to you. Or are you just afraid that you wont be able to take me on if you don't stay away from me? Shame shame"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:32 pm
She just laughed.

"Oh my little boy, I could beat your arse so hard and I would enjoy it... then so might you if you are into that kind of thing." She smirked as she spoke. He seemed to have caught her in one of those moods that one really shouldn't catch her in. She seemed more interesting in flirting, which was only slightly true. She would so love to him dead but she wasn't going back over there. She didn't like the look of how heavy that lantern was so she wasn't going to get too close.

"I didn't realise you senshi were so much like those little p***y cats...." She giggled as she spoke. "Scared of a little fight..." She sat down on the rood and laid out he bow in front of her. She kept an arrow in her hand but if there was any sort of submission from her it was there. If she could show herself as weaker then maybe he would eventually come over!

Remove

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:51 am
Oh no. He wasn't falling for that one. "We're not scared of a fight. Some of us just aren't stupid enough to walk into something blindly." He'd been reading up on how to fight battles. There were plenty of old books in the library and the Art of War was always there. You -never- walked into a fight with a short range weapon while your enemies had long range. It was just suicide. He wasn't going anywhere near her like that.

He just needed to be able to get a good shot off with his attack. Which would be really hard to do with her watching. He was going to curse his powers until the end of time at this rate.

"I'm not that stupid. By the time i get close enough you could have picked up the bow again. You know it and I know it"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:55 am
"Awww look he is trying to work out tactics!" She just laughed him off. Was this really going to be stalemate for the whole time?

"Fine we will do it your way."

Sass very rarely used her super speed, the agility yes but not the speed. So this was something she hadn't tried before. Picking up her bow she got it ready and ran. She aimed to run around him in a circle while shooting arrows. She had no idea if it would work but she wasn't going to stand here all day when he was such easy pickings!  

Remove

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff