Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:52 pm
the city of the Dead, the buirial place for the earliest Phaoroh's before Setti the first and the lost resting place for the wealth of Egypt. it is hidden deep within the Sahara and none have entered for fear of the curse of it being guarded of the Undead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:06 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Imhotep
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

"Death ..."

in one of the ancient ritual chambers, the mummy Imhotep grew tired of waiting for Xehanort to fail so he may rise up and take his turn "the waiting of one old fool to die is unbearable ... curse the rules" he said slaming his fist on a stone tabe which shattered in half and inside was a very old magical device and he reached out his hand to grab it "a Dia Diank ... here?" he said as he held it up to his face and grinned "then that means Shadow creatures are here" he said as he put the device on and explored the deepest part of the ancient city that even he never dared to enter

"... is only the begining"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:38 pm
Imhotep

User Image

"Death ..."

walking down deeper and deeper into the ancient city, the mummy contiuned walking without fear of the shadow spirits who swarmed around 'i will need to rejuvinate myself soon, or i'll have another feline brought to repell me ... this i cannot allow' he thought as he walked to two large double stone doors and opened them, sencing the power within that could help him with his goal to take an early start to take over and to prepare for the Apocalypes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:06 pm
Imhotep

User Image

"Death ..."

walking into the large lost room, Imhotep was overflooded with dark power that lived in the sanctuary for millenia. though from what he saw was thousands of stone tablets ... all blank. the shadow monsters had been warn away and the Dai Diank was useless without a tablet. giving a loud roar, the sanctuary shook and tablets fell down breaking on the floor then ... there was a bright light "what is this?!" he cried as an area where some tablets were was rolled clear as the floor opened up and a large tablet came up with a monster on it, and the power was one that could rival the egyptian god monsters. smiling, Imhotep reached out his hand and the tablet was absorbed in the Dia Diank and his body felt stronger, almost as if his body was fully regenerated. looking at the device he gave an evil grin and let out a sadistic laugh ... for he was in posession of one of the Sacred Beasts: Raviel, Lord of Phantasms

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image

User Image

A violin is played within the hall where Imhotep was at in which the dancing Music Man laughed as he flipped around like it was beautiful what he was doing. He chuckled as he stopped, making his violin disappear into his tattoos of musical instruments,"Hello, my dear Imhotep. Make sure you watch your Step."
He quickly took a piece of music paper in which he began to fold. All of a sudden, he had made three paper throwing knives, throwing them at three foot panels, each one firing arrows from undernieth them. He smiled as he just stood there, making the paper knives go back to him in which he placed them away into his tattoos. He then just stood there, waiting for him to come to him,"Come now, don't be Afraid, I'm just here to give you some Aid."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:26 am
Imhotep

User Image

"Death ..."

smirking Imhotep turned to see the Music Man "so your the one the others decided to replace Ahmet with ... so far you havent made much of an impression" he said taking off his mask reveiling his fully regenerated face. he was still in his black cloak though, with his Dia Diank on his right arm and the Millenium Rod in his right hand and a bright light emitted from the eye of the rod and the traps were destroyed in shadow "you may have your musical tricks, but i hold power from the Shadow Realm itself" he said as he walked forward in no fear of the traps, partly cause they were deactivated, but mostly for he was immortal and with his new regenerated self, he feared nothing now. as he aproached him, he crossed his arms "what help could you provide me with?"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:40 am
User Image

User Image

"Well, first of all, Rocks can easily fall", replied the singing Music Man as he threw a Music Sheet over the man, smiling brightly as rocks began to fall, the sheet holding up every rock so that they could drop down away from him. He then took out a his violin and his bow, playing his music oh so beautifully as he knew what he could do to help him,"Well, you must realize, so easy to Realize, the truth is right infront of your Eyes. Who funds your money, Who funds your glory?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:01 am
Imhotep

User Image

"Death ..."

"then it is odvious you do not know me well ... i am the only one of the Dark Lords who has no need for fanancing my plans ... i have all i need ... right here" he said holding his Millenium Rod and Dia Diank up to show him "the Millenium Rod alows me to use my power of the Shadow Realm and use it to trap minds and souls there to make my powers and my strength grow ... and then i have the Dia Diank ... with it i can call forth powerful Shadow Monsters ... like the one i collected a few moments ago: Raviel, the Lord of Phantasms ... one of the three Sacred Beasts that were too much of a threat that the Gods of old around the world had to band together just to trap them in stone tablets ... however the power together was so destructive they scattered them to far reaches of the world ... i thought it only a myth but now i see i was mistaken ... now i'll activate one of the rules of the Dark Lord councel ... Xehanort has failed us long enough so i am preparing with my plans while he is still active, but i think he will not be for long" he said smirking "if you realy wish to become a powerful Dark Lord, prahaps you should think less on money ... as for myself i hold treasure in the city of the dead that amount to a hundred of the weilthiest phaeroh's ... but if you still think your greed will gain you power ..." he said as he pushed his hand on a stone and a golden light shined as a doorway opened to a great treasury vault that was bigger than a stadium and was piled with gold and artifacts of the acient world "then i supose that makes me just as powerful, for this city is mine and that is only one of fifty vaults here" he said as he walked in and grabbed something, an egyptian flute with gold inbedding, and tossed it to the Music Man "this holds powerful magic ... the powers you must find on your own ... consider it a welcome of the Dark Lords"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

User Image

"Oh how I can't wait to see your Face when you see that Vase", replied theMusic Man as he pointed his bow at a vace, the design on it looking oddly formilliar,"Have fun in the Bottle, I'll make sure to Idol."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:35 am
Imhotep

User Image

"Death ..."

looking at the vase he smile wickedly "prahaps it will be benifitial to have you around after all" he said as he walked to the vase and spoke in ancient egyptian then opened it. four mummy guards had come alive "go and seek out the Shadow Riders ... return within a year with all seven" he said as the four gave a salute and marched out to scatter the world. Imhotep looked at the Music Man "soon the two God's will wed ... but no fool would come with all the protection around Olympus ... so if anything Xehanort is waiting for a time to strike, when he does ... no matter if he succeds ... i'll make sure that will be his ... final ... failure"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Chuckling at how he tried to boss The Music Man around. He began to think about who Xehanort was. He didn't care though. He just nodded, placing his violin on his shoulder, beginning to play a song which meant trouble.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:59 pm
Imhotep

User Image

"Death ..."

smiling to himself, all of a suddun a holographic screen appeared with a shadowy figure on it "that's enough Imhotep ... your already plotting before we give Xehanort his chance" said the figure as Imhotep came back into the room with the Music Man "let me explain Xehanort-" "enough ... you know the rules, only when a Dark Lord has failed then you may proced with your plans ... and now you will wait until the next three fail for you to be given this oporatunity again" Imhotep was going to protest but then it looked as though he was choking "you forget ... my powers are so strong i can even reach you there, now return Imhotep before i kill you for good this time" he said as Imhotep gave an angry look and dissapeared in a pillar of sand as the man on the screen shimmered away and reapeared in the room
User Image
"i've waited this long ... i can wait longer to procced with my agenda, after all ... not like James Ambrose is leaving Olympus any time soon ... not with his little wedding coming up ... who knows ... maybe Xehanort will take down atleast ne of the Olympians and that will make the job go alot easier" he said with a terable grin

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Going down on one knee, the Music Man smiled, his violin placed on the ground infront of him in which he just continued to smile a the return of The Reaper,"Hello...Captian Judius. Nice to see your still...an Idealis'."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image
═━┈User Image┈━═
User Image

grunting, the Reaper nodded at the Music Man. it seemed pointless why he always had to speak in rhyme "yes ... i take it the assignment to take out Ahmet went ... less messy as expected" he said as he reached his hand out to the Music Man and a mist came out from his violen bow and went up his arm into his nostrals and mouth "his soul wasnt much ... however it was ... useful to our leader" he said as he picked up a gold coin with his bare hand and it started to rust and turn to dust "it is good to be back" he said as he put a glove on "as i said to Imhpotep ... we wait until Xehanort fails for the last time ... then the next three get to put their plans into action ... so far two have come, i supose she'll show up later ... but i'm not sure about you ... but i have some investigating to do on our enimies ... atleast the ones not on Olympus" he said stroking his beard "see you soon" he said as he Shimmered away

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image

User Image

As he nodded, The Music Man got up, playing a couple more notes in the hollow walls of the area. He then disappeared, musical notes appearing in the sky as him and the notes disappeared from the area.

Egypt

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff