Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:03 pm
User Image

The dark gray male was resting on a rock, he could not see very well but he could certainly listen. He tucked his onyx black wings against his body as he felt the wind blow through, his fur rustled and he shivered at the feeling. He loved the feel of the wind blowing through his fur but even more so he loved the feel of water lapping against his body. He had been sitting on the same rock for what seemed like hours, he was lost in his own thoughts. Makoto was a little worried about never having a friend because of the way he acts but he was hoping that somewhere there is someone who can understand him to a point that friendship is possible.

He closed his eyes, there wasn't really a point in keeping them open, there was no imminent danger in his way. It didn't really matter if there was because his only power was of words and talking someone down from doing something stupid or encouraging someone to do something if that is what they were meant to do. He was tired of helping others all the time, he wanted someone to help him for a change.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Caleb enjoyed the bustle of the town he had learned to call home, after so many years of trying to search for himself, but nature was always something he found himself returning back to. He didn't exactly enjoy distancing himself from it. But in this day and age, it became something of natural habit.

He climbed the hills, feeling his paws dip into the moist earth below him, as if she was trying to caress him in a warm embrace. He felt the wind tickle at his fur, as if imps were giggling and laughing while they played in his cream coat. He continued on, stopping dead in his tracks, his eyes opening wide as he saw the magnificent sight.

It, or was it a he or a she? Caleb had never seen such a beautiful creature before. Its size was magnificent and the wings were astounding. Caleb wanted to go near, he wanted to speak to it. Was it sentient like him? He figured a being so magnificent had to be similar to him if not greater in intellect. He moved forward, his body cautioned at every step of the way.

"H-hello?" he ventured, his voice breaking at the end. His ears pressed against his head as he felt a bit of embarrassment. This being, was truly unique, and Caleb was certainly fond of anything odd or unique.

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:28 am
Eyes flew open wide, gray eyes scanned the area but it didn't really do any good at all. "Hello." He answered in return, surely whatever said hello couldn't be out to attack him. "I am Makoto, god of neutrality." He decided to inform the being of his status and if an attack was scheduled for later, maybe he just ended it. "What is your name?" He asked from curiosity, he was sure that the other being would have introduced themselves but he didn't like the quiet that was formed after he introduced himself.

Makoto sighed with a slight annoyance, he hoped that for once he would be able to make out some bright colors or something rare to give away this being but nothing made itself visible to his eyes. He spread his wings just to make sure they didn't get stiff, he moved them about a bit before returning them to his body. He looked around the area trying to find the being so he could at least look at him but until he or she spoke, his gaze was wandering.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:00 am
Caleb was still in awe as his mouth hung slightly agape. So this was a god? They were beautiful. He wondered if they all had such magnificent presences.

"I'm Caleb, not god... just normal. Well...not normal. Well, I mean...I'm babbling...Shutting up." He felt slightly ashamed of not being more formal. He just didn't know how to act in front of a god. The presence they carried was magnificent.

"I've never met a god before..." he ventured, trying to sate silence's thirst for its cold self. He pushed a rock with his front paw, trying to find something to do to keep himself from looking even more awkward, however kicking a rock surely didn't make him look any less pathetic.

He wondered how a god would react to him; a male, who clearly looked female, but perfectly comfortable with being male. It probably made no sense, not even to this god.

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:06 am
Makoto smiled at the being, it sounded male so he was going to assume that in fact the being before him was male. "It is a pleasure to meet you Caleb." He was being honest, he enjoyed meeting new people. "Be yourself please." He instructed the male, he didn't like for others to act different from who they truly are, it bothered him a great deal. "Today is your lucky day then because here I am but I'm not as perfect as you believe." He decided to not hide his faults, specially his eye sight being the major one. Maybe this male could be his eyes for him and they could be inseparable but perhaps that was too much to hope for?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:11 am
Caleb sighed in relaxation, his limbs no longer held at attention and stiff like boards. He moved a bit closer, his ears up and alert and his eyes analyzing the marvel in front of him. "Can you see? he asked softly as he looked further into those dull eyes.

He wondered if gods could have such faults. He had never really given it a thought before. He honestly had never given a thought about gods at all. He knew they existed, but he hardly thought he'd ever meet one. Something about this god though, he wanted to stay, he wanted to know more and learn all he could.

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:24 am
A gentle laugh came from the gray god as he noticed the blob that was the male named Caleb move closer. "I can see you getting closer but no I can't see." He told the male, he had no real reason to hide anything, he didn't think Caleb would hurt him. A sigh came from him next though because he truly wished he could see what this male looked like, not just that but his surroundings. "I can only see shapes of objects and beings, not any details." He informed him with just about how much he could see because he thought it might come in handy some day or make the male feel sorry for him and offer to be of assistance.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:34 am
Caleb grimaced. He had no idea what it would be like to be so deprived of the world around him. He enjoyed watching others so much, to have that withheld from him... He'd be so miserable.

"Does it bother you?"/b] he asked innocently, not really realizing he could have asked a touchy question. He was just curious. "I mean, I'm sure it does, but..." He blushed, thankful the other would never see the natural paint on his cheeks.

He felt...guilty. This god could not see as well as him, and yet the world was Caleb's oyster. He felt like there should be some part of him that was wrong, well... His mind was wrong. He had always felt like a female trapped in a male's body, and yet it was okay though, he had come to accept it. He wondered if this male god had come to accept his own faults as well.

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:15 am
A small smile formed on his face and he nodded briefly before answering. "It does indeed bother me sometimes but I have learned to live with it." He decided to tell him the truth, even if he had never spoke of it to anyone else before. Maybe this male really could be a friend he could rely on? "Thank you for your concern young one." He continued to smile and turned his head to where he had heard the male's voice.

Lucky Adventures (RP)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games