Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Ghost/spirits...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXCPCXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:10 am
I always was fascinated by them before I was messing with magick. Well now I like to be around them, I love the feeling of them with me. I use to have four spirits in my house, they would always play games with me, but I never really thought about it till a few months ago. They would move stuff, when we left. (Uhg, it was so annoying!!). But me and a friend, (mainly my friend, and her Grandma) found me a ghost that was almost exactly like me. Well we became best friends, and it was great to know he was there. He was like an older brother to me. He made me feel comfortable in the nights when I was worried about other spirits trying to mess with me (<-- I will talk about that later -__-) -time skip- He took a break from seeing me, ... (atleast during the day) Well a conjured a ghost, after my friend left he never mentioned anything about coming back sad So I was worried and had a ghost protect me. Well a friend of mine tried changing a switch in his mind, so he would stop attacking my friend. (Not to mention, ... I felt a lot of hair, ... like fur, claws, and hot breath like panting...) But it went horribly wrong and then dominece filled his mind. In which my friend didnt come back for a while, cuz he was getting beat up (xD...) But the ghost, not to mention almost killed me, abused me in so many ways. Not to mention even raped me!! Dx It was scarring... Well they gathered a whole bunch of spirits to get rid of me conjurred protection friend (I called him wolfie xD). They got him, and rid of him. Well my friend decided to risk his (ghost life) for me, and sell himself for my protection. sad It was so sad, not having him. The leader did horrible things to him crying He made me suffer without touching me, just to hear what was going on it sucked. Well we rescued him. <--- Thats my story, well part of my story not all of it.

But I have lost my Ipod Touch at my aunts house. I couldn't find it of course. Well the next day it was under my sofa pillow, where I slept at during the day... My cousin sat there, I watched her the whole time, she didn't put it there. My parents say I must have lost it there... -_- (Thats another thing, Im the only one who lives in my house that knows theres ghosts there :/)

Well tell me whatcha think about part of my story, if you wanna know more, details I left out (<- I left out a lot), tell me about your encounters with spirits.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:44 pm
i see....... stare
soooo how did this ghost die?
also how exactly did you summon a ghost?  

neko-mata-01

xXCPCXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:51 pm
neko-mata-01
i see....... stare

If you mean the "wolfie" and what they did to him... That Im really not sure, I don't like to kill things or banish spirits, so I let a few friends handle it. It's just theres to much good in me (usually)

Oh I did a spell to bring a lonely ghost to me. I like to make my own spells. I can get all kinds of ghosts here. Some of them take longer then others to appear at my house.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:48 pm
xXCPCXx
neko-mata-01
i see....... stare

If you mean the "wolfie" and what they did to him... That Im really not sure, I don't like to kill things or banish spirits, so I let a few friends handle it. It's just theres to much good in me (usually)

Oh I did a spell to bring a lonely ghost to me. I like to make my own spells. I can get all kinds of ghosts here. Some of them take longer then others to appear at my house.

no i mean the word ghost means the spirit of a living being that has died in a physical body at some point. so how did he die?
so what exactly do you do to attract ghosts? i would imagine most wouldnt just appear at random request (since they were living people at one point)  

neko-mata-01

Underworld Priestess

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:52 pm
I think other parts of this story would be helpful because I find the summarized version a bit confusing, there are certainly quite a few pieces missing.
As for what you have...
I do believe that certain people do "naturally" draw ghosts and the paranormal to them, for a number of reasons. I also understand becoming attached to a ghost. However, I don't believe that you can "conjure" ghosts per say. Ghosts that are of an intelligent nature usually seemed to be attached to specific places and occassionally certain people. Sometimes this is by their own choosing, other times it is related to the manner of their death. Also, the way you described the attacks, especially with the words "fur" and "claws" thrown in says to me that no way shape or form is the said creature a ghost. Also, you don't kill a ghost, a ghost is already dead. A person or house can be cleansed so that the ghost leaves the person alone but from what I have seen, such cleansings don't last.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:11 pm
biggrin oh i love home-made spells!! i like to do them all the time..do you ever get any...Other...ghosts/spirits around you?....like...Evil ones?..  

Nero-gataki

Dangerous Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gender Swap 100

Beelzebunz

Tipsy Poster

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:40 am
I have ghosts in my house, or at least I think I do. I've never seen them myself, it's mostly my brother, me mum, and once my step dad. My step Father really doesn't subscribe to that kind of stuff, more of a man of science I guess. I really don't like people like that normally, but I don't think he's an atheist or anything. I know I'm a huge believer on both sides of the spectrum. Anyways, the closest i have got to interaction was noticing when they move things around my house, when make lots of noises and when one of them through a water bottle at me. D:
They have actually seen them though. My brother has seen the most. There was a young girl in an elaborate looking dress, a toddler that runs all over my house, a large ominous shadow, and some other things they can't really describe.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:54 pm
how do you get a ghost to be your friend? most of the ghost i meat want to eat/kill me or just don't care. there is a ghost were i live now but he dose not seem to want to bother any one he just sits about mostly on the stair case that leads to the second floor and some times watches people but not if there is more then 2 people in the room. my brothers ex felt his presents while she was asleep but she did not see him. but i saw him the first night i was home alone sitting on the stairs but like i said he dose not do much other then look at people. and almost every place i have lived there has been a ghost in or near the house.

i never herd of some one just grabbing a animals ghost and having it around with them either. i mean i have herd of people having them as "alter egos" like i have a ocelot that is near me at all times but i have no clue were she came from and cant quite tell what she is saying most times. but other people can see her too (if they can see ghost the can see her) but other times ill meow or start purring in my sleep some times if im not paying attention ill do it mid sentence.  

her_lords_master

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:51 am
hmm? how interesting.. of your story..

i'm not sure if spirits/ghosts can be friends with us but certain ones can get attached to you... many reasons why.. but it can be that spirit's choice to do so. And normally there's a reason why they stay...

Hmmm this topic reminded me of something i almost forgotten about..XD how could i.? XD lol...

There was this particular spirit... i wasn't sure if it was a ghost... meaning someone who passed away and just suddenly passing through and my energy led it to me... or whatevers.. or if it was some spirit being..
But he comes to my dreams... it was a bit before..when i was first starting magick out. And he was the one who wanted me to practice the darker path...or at least i felt influenced to do so... sweatdrop and i did at the time... xD
and his name was Damien. That's what he told me... he stayed for some time telling me to get stronger... and i never really knew why...
but i liked his presence... and i got used to it...XDDDD
till I started to work with healing... and suddenly he disappeared for some time... not even contacting me in my dreams as he used to...
But I remembered he told me things i wondered about... it didn't make sense... but i told myself i'll look into it later or something..
He came to my dream once or twice after but then he disappeared...
and now.. suddenly... i'm wondering if i'll ever meet him again in my dreams... sweatdrop is that bad to think or wonder?
But i don't know... hmm...

Hmmm... and other encounters are just random ghosts that i see standing...where ever I see them at and I felt their sadness... they don't talk to me... but they stay there...

And another one I couldn't forget was when I was a kid... there was this spirit inside the bank that i saw.... i was riding my bike and i was near this apple tree. I noticed a presence staring at me so i followed it naturally...
and it scared me..XD I saw it...him.. a guy standing but he was see through... he had an expression i couldn't make out.... sweatdrop and I had to go..because my family called me.. but i wondered what he wanted.... XD
hmmm...

and i got a few others... but i would have to think about it cuz there's just some other encounters i've had... i kinda forgot already... xd

I've never had any "attack" me... mostly I give them my energy to feed on... to make them stronger.. LOL... i'm not sure if that was a wise choice of me...to do.. sweatdrop but yeah... or at least try to help if any needed...
Normally I just pass my energy though.. and then they would disappear..
hmmm....

so yeah...

I might add more stuff if i remember...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:42 pm
This reminds me of one of my friends who is a practicing witch. She and some of her friends went out to their normal practicing site and did their various rituals (she didn't tell me which ones) and when they returned home her boyfriend at the time said "you brought something home with you,get rid of it." and during the cleansing ritual the candles were repeatedly put out and the crystals shifted and it was quite an effort to banish the thing.

And she also told me of when she went walking through a cemetery as a shortcut home and passed through the clergy section and was attacked by a crow that she believed to be a nun or some such thing.  

MairuiMarie

8,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
The Occult Research Society

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items