Ownership Transfer Finalized

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:22 pm
There will be a delay in the guilds ownership transfer, do to an annoying glitch in the system caused by a recent update.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:07 pm
Based on a dev notice, I believe some fixes will come soon in regards to guild leadership transfers.

On a unrelated note.. I tidied up the front page by removing the inactive, geocities-hosted section break bars (since it's long dead), rewrote/clarified rules, and changed news (up to the most recent "releases" from recent memory).  

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:18 pm
Thanks for doing all of that. ^_^
I just got a response from their technical support, I'm going to give it another go, and then I'll try to see if they can do something on their end.

[Edit]

I tried it again and it worked, congratulations, you are now the new captain! ^_^
I leave the guild in your hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:42 am
Palsa-San
Thanks for doing all of that. ^_^
I just got a response from their technical support, I'm going to give it another go, and then I'll try to see if they can do something on their end.

[Edit]

I tried it again and it worked, congratulations, you are now the new captain! ^_^
I leave the guild in your hands.

Thank you Palsa! I'll do my best to keep the guild from falling into dereliction. yum_puddi
Anyway, thanks for being a great and awesome guild captain for this guild these past few years or so. <3  

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

Salburg Cathedral - The Official Atelier and Ar tonelico Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas