Reply ⊰ M & S Slave Market Place ⊱
Animal Slave Shop Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KageCronaBlueShadow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:35 pm
Slave shops are located on the outskirts of town because of their lack of splendid appearance. The slave shops are all close by almost like a mini town. Some look better than others of course. You might get lucky and be put in a clean cage or you might be like most and be thrown in the filth. All slaves are forced to wear their colored color with ribbons and charms attacked to them. Leashes are readily available for any master who wishes to take a slave out and examine it before his or her purchase. There is no window in the back of the slave shop. Once you pick your pet a guard shall hook it uh on a complimentary leash and give it to you after you fill, receive it's papers and pay for it at the desk. This is where neko, werewolves, kitsunes and other partly animal slaves are sold.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:39 am
User Image
Layla was drug into the slave shop. She heard the barks and growls of the other animals in the shop. Layla stuggled, but couldn't get free. They threw her into a semi-clean cage. On the wall it had the number of days the slave here last stayed.

Layla stood up and looked around. She then heard a jinggle from her neck. Layla saw the gold collar around her neck that had many charms and ribbons on it. She then notice they had changed her clothes when she was unconsious. She now wore a black corset, black lace arm warmers, black lace thong, and black lace thigh high thights.((look a her pic that is what she is wearing))  

Anglespirit

Magnetic Friend

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

Sakura_lupe

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:11 pm
Name: Tytsune or Ty-chan
Sex: female
Race: human part wolf
Orientation: straight
Powers: bends fire
Bio: lives alone in a mystical forest and has taken care of my self since i was seprated from my pack.Now looking for a master 3nodding to make happy
Personality: a lil shy,protective,a bit quiet at times whee ,and i can be fun XD
Charms: Bell,Book,Sheild,heart,spoon
Collars: Green,Dark Violet
masters yet? : maybe
Likes: Fire, bathing in waterfalls, the forest, attention, and pleasing
pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:19 pm
Draik entered the shop, and immediately asked the guard for help. he was looking for a slave obviously, but not necessarily to work, or to use for indecent activities. he wanted a pet. the manor he recently obtained was quite empty, and he was too high in society to meet people in public places. he did get a dog, and that kept him company for a bit, until said dog had an accident...so it was decided. he needed a pet, that wouldn't mess up his manor. a common animal can't really be taught, so so he needed a half-breed.

he walked past the cages to see if one caught his attention. he stopped in front of tytsune's cage  

n7m6e7

Anglespirit

Magnetic Friend

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image
Layla watched the master come in. She wondered if she was ever going to get picked. Layla watched him stop infront of the other girls cage. She smiled at them and said noting.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:54 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22087923

William entered soon after. he was here for a companion. not a worker, not a sex slave, not a victim. he was the owner of a successful bathouse, but being owner he had to be there 24/7 unless out on an errand. this counts as an errand

he noticed Layla looking at the other master, and thought he'd check her out first in case she got the other master's attention. he tapped on the cage with his cane. "State your name." he asked her.  

n7m6e7

Kazemaru Shichijo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:58 pm
Anglespirit
User Image
Layla watched the master come in. She wondered if she was ever going to get picked. Layla watched him stop infront of the other girls cage. She smiled at them and said noting.

Ryan walked into the slave shop early that morning his current slave with him. Her hands bound behind her. A blindfold over her eyes. A ball gag in her mouth and stripped of all her clothing her walked her in with a leash attached to her collar. The shop owner came to Ryan immediately recognizing him. "This slave is defective. A new one is what I need." He said simply tossing them the leash to take the what he considered useless girl.

In the animal shop he slowly began browsing the selection before he came upon an auburn haired girl with ears and dressed in black lingerie. "Your name." He said in a commanding tone looking at the girl with stern eyes.

(i'm sorry it took me a while. I was out of town for the weekend)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image
Layla looked at the two men. She wondered if either was going to pick her. Layla then stood up off the stone bench and answered, "i am known as Layla, but you may call me what ever you would like." she looked at the two men at her cage. One had a cane and the other looked very scary as she saw what he did with his last slave. Her heart pounded as she wondered what each wanted of her.  

Anglespirit

Magnetic Friend

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:09 pm
William ignored the other master, as he didn't want a fight. "Layla..what a sweet name. " he held the back of his hand to the bars to show he meant no harm. "and tell me, what kind of slave do you consider yourself to be?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image
Layla smiled as he showed he ment no harm. To answer his question she said, "well I am concidered to be a pleasure slave, but i am pretty all around. I can cook, clean, sing, dance, and more."  

Anglespirit

Magnetic Friend

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

Sakura_lupe

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:56 pm
Tytsuene sat in the back corner of the cage to shy to see who came to look at her cage. She shook her head and crawled slowly to the front of the cage and looked at Draik with her dark blue green eyes.Her cheeks turned slightly red and her ears lowered in submission.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:43 am
William:

Anglespirit

Layla smiled as he showed he ment no harm. To answer his question she said, "well I am concidered to be a pleasure slave, but i am pretty all around. I can cook, clean, sing, dance, and more."

he smiled, and looked her over "i see, so you're well rounded, and pretty cute as well." William called over a guard so that he may further examine Layla. the guard walked over, unlocked the door, and quickly snapped a leash on Layla's collar, and handed the other end to William. "step out of the cage" william asked, giving the leash a gentle tug.

Draik:

Night_lupe
Tytsuene sat in the back corner of the cage to shy to see who came to look at her cage. She shook her head and crawled slowly to the front of the cage and looked at Draik with her dark blue green eyes.Her cheeks turned slightly red and her ears lowered in submission.

Draik looked down at her with a sense of arrogance as always. she was no more than a dog to him right now, but not in a bad way. not like she was filth or a horrible thing to be tossed aside, but as a pet, and that's what he wanted. he knelt down to her level, and reached through the bars to pet her "do you have a name?" he asked  

n7m6e7

Sakura_lupe

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:35 pm
She sniffed his hands questionably and decided to let him pet her. His scent was delightful. It made he cheeks turn red. " M-my name...it's Tystuene...y-you can call me Ty-chan if you like", she replied. She was a little shaky.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:10 pm
Draik:

he happily pet her, and found her quite cute. "Ty-chan...fair enough. " he liked how she looked when nervous. "tell me. if i buy you...will you be loyal?" he called the guard over to open the cage. if she promised to be loyal he'd probably buy her.  

n7m6e7

Sakura_lupe

7,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:40 pm
She nodded and smiled sweetly. Her tail wagged side to side in excitment. She rolled over on her back showing submission.  
⊰ M & S Slave Market Place ⊱

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff