Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IKonoha Tsunade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:30 pm
ninja
Gozu:We are back brother...madara has revived us to cause chaos to ths planet of IAnime!.

Meizu:Let's get on with this brother, i do not want to waste the leaf village, precious time, hm hm.

(The demon brothers begin to sprint forward, using there specialized combined gauntlets house retractable shuriken, toward the leaf gate)

Objective:Stop them from entering the leaf!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:33 pm
ninja

(Naruto would appear from out of the trees, seeing the two demon brothers, he began to do a combination of hand signs, completing them, making the kage bunshin no jutsu.)

(Naruto begins to run at the demon brothers with the clones.)  

ll Akatusoki Naruto ll

ll Akatusoki Obito ll
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:35 pm
-Would back up naruto, kneeling down getting ready to use my shadow imitation jutsu-

Naruto remember they work as a team to kill people, these mist ninjas are born killers.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:37 pm
(Gozu and Meizu would be just water clones, using there special water release:Hidden in Water Technique,Having been a puddle behind naruto, and shikamaru)

(Gozu and Meizu then jump out there puddle knowing that they would fall into the water clone technique.The brothers then seperate about to attack)  

IKonoha Tsunade
Vice Captain

ll akatusoki kakashi ll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:40 pm
-Would then appear behind naruto and shikamaru, using my warp scroll from the leaf to naruto's location.Holding duel lightning blades-

-I would then strike both meizu and gozu in the chest with them, having a wrestling like close-line take them down.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:43 pm
(Gozu would go down, being hit by the lightning blade of kakashi, his state of mind would be confused, having a high possibility of dying(

(Meizu would lean back, evading the lighting blade unlike Gozu)

(Meizu would begin to sprint toward shikamaru, about to bring his gauntlet through shikamaru's neck)  

IKonoha Tsunade
Vice Captain

ll Akatusoki Obito ll
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:45 pm
-My eyes widen, knowing i have a possibility of being killed by meizu at this point, being unable to react to his speed-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:47 pm
-One of my clones would appear taking the hit for shikamaru, my other clone then tackles meizu, as the real me turns around seeing meizu being unable to move from the strength of the clones body weight on him-  

ll Akatusoki Naruto ll

ll akatusoki kakashi ll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:53 pm
-would use up my last lightning blade, having charged it enough to cause a automatic death blow, having then strike the head of meizu.The lighting would be seen from miles away, having a tremendous effect-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:55 pm
Mission Complete!
Reward:200 gold coins each  

IKonoha Tsunade
Vice Captain

Akatusoki

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items