:[ PRP ]: Joi brings Rain to 'Share' Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:04 pm
Rain landed his little feet ont he porch of Joi's home and looked at the door curiously. "You live way up here?" he asks her full of curiousity.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:20 pm
Joi beamed. "Yes! Its fun now that I know how to fly. I like watching things on the ground. I finded you that way, too." She takes a hold of his hand and walks towards the door. "You will like it here, yes?" She stops and looks at him after opening the door. But before leading him inside, she pauses and puts her little hand on his shoulder. "But we will have a little bruther or sister coming soon." She informs him. She wondered if he'd take the news as well as she did.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:25 pm
"Brother..... no thanks, I have one already, sister maybe... you be my sister toos?" He asks poking his bandaged head in the door and looking around his halo bobbing above his head slightly and his wings fluttering  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:32 pm
Joi put her finger to her chin thinking on that one. She liked Rain, he'd be a good brother she thinks. "Okay, I will tell Mommy and Daddy that maybe you can be the new brother here and we won't need the baby anymore." That sounded like a rather tempting idea actually. The baby she didn't know, this would work!

She walks into the house and looks around to see if her mom or dad are in the livingroom. Seeing no one, she grabs Rain's hand again and pulls him inside. "They prolly upstairs. They play in their room as much I play in mine, but they are better at putting their toys away cuz I never see them on the floor. I like mine spread out." She nods, and then heads towards the kitchen. "You hungry? I makes snacks pretty good.'

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:34 pm
"Otay!" Rain says and hurries after her, he was indeed hungry, he'd gone wandering right after lunch, and had yet to have eatten since then  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:40 pm
Joi grinned, excited to get to 'cook' for Rain. She pulled the fridge open with a lot of effort and looked in to see what they had. Mostly fruit and healthy stuff. Joi crinkled her nose up at the healthy stuff and grabbed a couple bananas and pudding cups. Those were hers anyway, so she figured she'd share. "You like choco or 'nilla?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at Rain. "I not allowed to use the stove or I make pancakes. Daddy shows me how to make pancakes a lot."  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:01 pm
Rain's face lit up "Chocotat plese!" he says with a wide grin "Daddy doesn't make pancakes, and mum likes to eat at mr bob's place all the time, that gets boring  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:06 pm
Joi snatched 2 chocolate pudding cups out of the fridge, holding one in each hand and the bananas under each arm. She shut the door with her foot and walked towards the table. "I eated there when I was a baby but mommy and daddy don't take me there lately." she says matter of factly. "they busy." She stopped when she looked at the table then the chair then her full hands. She looked back towards Rain then to the table again. Hmm... how to do this, she thinks.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:09 pm
"Me helps you" he says running up to her and taking hold of the bananas under each of her arm  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:22 pm
"Thank you, Rain." Now able to move a bit better, with the pudding cups still in hand, she climbs up on the chair, struggling slightly. "You can sit in the chair too Rain." Once she is secure on her bum, she sets the cups on the table and reaches towards Rain, "I will hold those while you climb up." She smiles.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:25 pm
Rain hands the bananas to her and then climbs into another chair "Mmmm thankyous Joi" he says and makes a little rainbow for her in front of her  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:48 pm
Joi giggled seeing the rainbow and set the bananas on the table to reach out for the rainbow. "You need to show me how to do that!" She pushed a banana and pudding cup towards Rain. "This best way to eat puddin'" she showed him how, by unpeeling her banana, then peeling the lid off the pudding, promptly licking the pudding that stuck to it. She dipped the banana in the pudding. "See, no dirty spoons!"  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:25 pm
Rain watched her for a moment and then with a grin he copied her, making silly faces while he was at it to make her giggle  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:32 pm
Joi laughed watching him, not focusin on eating her own pudding. Rain was silly.

Dizzy hummed lightly to herself as she descended the stairs, heading to the kitchen for a snack herself. She'd been preparing some room for the baby coming. Their little house only had 2 bedrooms so the baby'd have to share with her and Vale till it was old enough to share with Joi. Dizzy dreaded THAT talk. Yeah, you have to share your room now.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:38 pm
Rain giggled even more, he was having fun with Joi, every time he pulled his banana from teh puding he was making little rainbows between the cup and the end of the banana  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff