Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image

It was late afternoon, the sun was pleasantly warm and the lazy buzz of dragonflies filled the air as they dipped over a nearby lake. Aika had found this a nice spot to stop and rest before she moved along on her journey to...wherever!

She took long gulps of the clean water there and stretched out her little wings to catch the last of the suns warm rays before it went down for the night. She figured this was as good of a place as any to find some trees and nest under them for the night. When she had been younger she would have fought until dawn to get herself up INTO a tree, but she knew better than that now. Her little wings would never be able to take her any higher than a catterpillar length off of the ground...

She smiled still and peered about the area, looking for something to eat before she started to settle down, humming softly as she meandered about, chirping every once in a while at passing birds and hoping they knew how lucky they were to fly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:31 pm
User Image

Whoever told him that perhaps his wings would grow as he did were liars. Samil's wings were still small and the stallion still had trouble flying. In fact, it was a long day for him, spending most of it trying to get airborne. Just like as a foal, he found himself tired, cut and bruised, yet determined to try again and again.

By this time, he decided to take a brief rest before starting his attempts again. So, he ventured away from the clearing he was practicing in, small bat-like wings fluttering softly as he looked for a nice spot with shade to cool down in and a lake to drink from... or some sort of water source.

As he ventured, he watched birds fly by over head. This caused him to snort, having always been jealous of their ability to fly with ease. His mother's words of not all birds can fly, didn't help. He hasn't seen a bird that wasn't able to fly yet, so it couldn't be true.

Eventually, he found a lake up ahead and some trees not too much further away. With a sigh and a flick of his tail, he walked toward the large body of water, hoping to quench his thirst first.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:09 pm
She chirped gladly as she spotted some wild strawberries growing along the treeline just a few feet from the edge of the lake. She happily took all she could hold in her cheeks when her ears perked straght up...Something else was hanging around the lake. Aika used a big green bush for cover (sometimes being grass green had it's advantages!) and peered out of the foliage, looking for the source of the noise she had heard. Soon she didn't have to look very hard for a very strange looking stallion came over the hill, practiacally making a bee line for the lake, he must be really thirsty!

He was a very bright shade of purple and had some very vibrant blue hair to match, as he got closer to the lake she noticed another thing, much more interesting to her than anything else...he had itty bitty little wings on his back, much like her own, but they were sort of ...batlike.

Most creatures with fangs and batwings didn't tend to be friendly, but it never hurt to try...maybe she'd wait till he got a drink...yeah...She tucked her little wings to her sides and waited patiently, watching him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:24 pm
Samil didn't notice anything around the lake as he approached, but he was sure he saw a bush move. Thinking that was stupid, he just kept walking to the lake.

Finally at the large body of water, he looked around like his mother taught him to do, for any signs of predators. He was told that they were a little more prone to attack while drinking and he wasn't going to take the chance. Yes, he looked menacing, but he wasn't vicious at all. He found out the hard way that he wasn't part kalona like he thought as a foal, but he was happy he found out early rather than when he was older. Not thinking anything more about that, he lowered his head to the water, pressing his lips to the cool liquid. His short tail flicked as he drank, the refreshing water slipping passed his fangs and down his throat. If he could, he would sigh in relief as he drank, thinking he really needed this.

After finishing quenching his thirst and lifting his head, licking his lips from the remaining drops of water dribbling from his lips, the stallion decided to take a longer break from his next flight attempt. His tiny wings fluttered softly as he moved around the lake to start grazing on the grass around the area, still unaware that he was being watched.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:16 pm
Aika decided that he didn't seem to be dangerous or anything, she knew kalona and beasties with such batlike wings, but his were tiny like her own, and that was a trait of good...apparently.
She soon came walking out of the bush, standing out rather starkly against the area, she smiled at the stranger and cheeped in his direction " was the water good?" she questioned of him, her little wings fluffed out behind her. " My name's Aika, what is yours?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:17 pm
As he drank, the muscles of his shoulders shook lightly, making the skin over them seem to twitch. Getting his fill, he lifted his head. It was just as he did this that something seemed to call out to him. Blowing his bangs out of the way, Samil looked in the direction it came from and spotted the green mare. Was she always there? He questioned to himself as he tilted his head slightly.

Silently, he looked her over. She seemed to be an ordinary mare besides almost blending in with her surroundings. But what was sprouting from her back was what intrigued him. Small feathered wings fluttered out, causing his own little wings to do the same in response. It made him happy to see that he wasn't the only one cursed with unusable appendages. At her question, he looked to the lake before looking back to her. "It's nice and cool," he replied softly before bowing his head to her, inwardly cursing when his bangs fell over his eyes again. "I'm Samil, nice to meet'ya."

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:25 pm
"Samil?" she echoed brightly " that's a very fine name~" She peered at his little bat like wings, her violet eyes sparkling with interest. " Forgive me but i couldn't help notice you have small wings, very much like my own~" she emphasized by stretching her own green feathered ones out as far as they would go " I myself have never gotten off the ground with these silly things" she smiled gently " never have a met another who had the same condition."
She had never met her father though she had heard from her mother that he sported great wings, far larger than the small ones she herself had. Genetics were certainly strange!.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:44 pm
"Thank you." He replied with a gentle bow of his head. When she took notice of his miniature wings, they gave a small, self-conscious flutter, though she had little wings herself... so he guessed it wasn't that bad that she looked. At her comment, he looked to his wings for a moment, stretching them out briefly before returning them to their original position. "Yeah... I'm guessing I got them from my father since my mother doesn't have any wings." Samil never met his father, and honestly, didn't know much about him either. He guessed he wasn't the type of kid that really wanted to know, he just wanted to go out, have fun and most of all, fly. But that ended up becoming only a fantasy. "I feel ya there." He commented with a snort when she mentioned not being able to get off the ground with their pathetic excuses for wings.  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:29 am
" Ah!" She exclaimed " maybe that's it~" She tilted her head trying to look at her feathers " My mother didn't have any wings either, though apparently my father had wings that were surprisingly large...I've never met him though so I guess I just have to take mom's word on it!" She smiled at Samil " I have a daughter with very large wings and a daughter with very pretty butterfly wings, they're both very beautiful, and make me very proud, but goodness! those wings!" She chuckled " I've always wanted to fly, but i'm glad my daughters can."
She laughed musically " My sister though, she could always fly, but I wanted to fly much more than she, ahhh cruel life!" She smiled " But i'm ok with it now that i'm older, there are some things one can only do when rooted to the ground." She shrugged. " though certainly, traveling would be a lot easier! " She blinked at him " So what brings you out here Samil? Are you a long way from home?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:17 pm
He listened as she explained about how most of her family had wings, while she didn't. It made him think of his two brothers. Only one was born without wings. The other brother who had wings had slightly bigger wings than him, but still were too small to take up off of the ground. He just sighed and shook the thought from his head, already accepting the fate that his family was just cursed to never soar the skies.

Returning his 'attention' back to the mare as she questioned why he was out and about. He gave her a light shrug of his shoulders. "Oh, you know. Just wanted to stretch out my legs. Yeah, I'm pretty far off, but it's fine."

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:06 am
" Oh! of course, how silly of me, it's a lovely day outside" She smiled at him, tucking her little wings against her back " But still, it was lovely to meet you Samil, I feel a little better now that i know there are others with wings very much like my own." She looked up at the sky " I'm sure i've strayed too far besides" She chucked musically " It has been pleasant chatting with you, take care on your way back, and maybe fate will cross our paths again" She said, turning with a musical hum and vanishing back into the sea of green that was the local foliage.

lol end  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff