Tinker's work is never finished. (Cadhla&Moonshine) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image He was busily setting up a place to camp away from home after being given the task to make friends. In his mouth he had a bit of leather he'd nabbed from one of the teepee's he'd walked past in his attempt to put as much distance between home and himself as he could. He'd be damned if he was just going to roll over and quit inventing cold turkey.This time he needed the little leather tassels at the bottom of the strip they seemed to work best for tieing the things he made together. Sure hooves made it a bit... difficult to get things done but he managed all the same.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:09 pm
User ImageMoonshine had been just been following his hooves. He had no place to go no soquili to go see, nothing to do in the least. He wanted nothing to do with his family right now specially since his mother was once again heavy with foals on the way. Which he didn't much approve of, why did his parents want to bring more rejects like himself into the world? His eyes blinked from irritation as his sheer blindfold rubbed against them. He hated the blindfold but had no choice but to wear it. Otherwise he had issues seeing during the daylight hours, being raised at night probably contributed to this problem. At the same time the blindfold made him sad, he had only made one friend so far and that friend had given him the blindfold but they had long since parted ways more loosing track of one another more then anything. Moonshine snorted and closed his eyes as he thought about her not sure if he could even remember her name. At this point he was no longer paying attention to his surroundings simple taking one step after another. Suddenly the large stallion bumped into something equal as large as he. His eyes flew open and he stood there frozen in fear there was another soquili in front of him. What should he do run? Apologize? What what? Stand there like a fool yep best choice stay frozen maybe he wont notice at all.  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:52 pm
He hadn't been expecting the large mass that bumped into him. The jolt of unexpected bumping caused his heart to race and his tail to flag slightly as he hopped sideways. Getting a better look, he stood calculating the other stallion for a moment as if trying to figure him out in a mechanical way.

Shaking his head slightly, his maw formed into a smile around the leather in his mouth. He needed friends right? What better kind of friend than another male right? dropping the leather , he spoke. "Hey.. sorry to have just stopped there like that." He offered a friendly smile eyeballing the blindfold with interest. What a fascinating thing.. marvelous use of equipment he thought.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:58 pm
Moonshine's ears flicked nervously as he stared strait at the fellow that stood speaking before him. He snorted a bit his eyes shifting from side to side obscured slightly by the blindfold. Then the other stallion smiled, which made Moonshine tilt his head. It seemed the other was not bothered by Moonshine's presence which in itself seemed odd to him.

Hooves shifted slightly as Moonshine made ready to break his silence. "No no I was not paying attention to where I was going and my vision is not the best in the daylight. I apologize deeply..." Moonshine then raised a brow looking about for a moment. "Hmm I have no idea where I am either....Anyways so so so sorry to have bothered you with my presence sir. I'll be getting out of your way now." Moonshine put his body in a rather submissive pose before stepping to start his way around the other male.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:10 pm
He chuckled lightly. "No worries. No harm no foul just took me by surprise." His head tilted at the mention of the other's eyesight being poor during the day. "Is that what that things for?" It was a blunt question not at all unfriendly from his point of view. He was just curious. His grandmother had been sure to help instill in he and his sisters that not everyone was as they seemed. some times you had to look for the goodness inside. though he was socially stunted.

When he noticed the other's submissive stance, he gawked dumfoundedly and began to stutter. "I-I'm sorry.. I d-didn't mean to make you Un.. uncomfortable.... I just... See things from a tinker's view point.." He shuffled slightly. He'd been learning now that he had to be more careful when talking to others and this was yet another learning experience for him. "Y-you see.. I sort of.. loose my self in my ex.. experiments...."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:23 pm
Moonshine's ears flattened at the mention of the blindfold it was another thing that made him stand out for sure. His tail flicked just a little as he stopped his movement to listen to the other male. He stayed in his submissive position more trying to look smaller then anything else really. "Yes its to help shield my eyes from the sun...it works but its irritating yet better then walking around blind."

Moonshine shifted his hooves again looking up at the other male. "Oh no no, you didn't make me feel uncomfortable....well I mean Im..just always uncomfortable. I used to staying away from others, because well Im sure you can see it. Oh um experiments...what kind? If its ok to ask....?"

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:42 pm
He blinked a few times. "Because of what? I don't see anything off about you.. Should I be seeing something.. strange? And even so.. my grandmother always said there's good in everything you just have to be willing to dig to find it." He chuckled lightly feeling a bit more relaxed as he was asked about his experiments and intentions. "Well.. it's more that I find things that have been left behind by the two-leggers and make new uses for them.. or turn them into something else.. Like when my sisters wanted to know how it felt to glide. I made them some wing like contraptions that allow them to glide from hill tops.. Not the safest things... but they didn't glide far enough to really hurt themselves."

He was rambling about some things. "Now.. now I've been told I'm to make friends If I'm to be tinkering anymore.. but truthfully it's not stopping me. This piece of leather here's just the starts of my rebuilding my tools."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:17 pm
"Well others tend to shy from my family....cause of the looks...and stalking around at night and such makes us...weird." Moonshine snorted this was his opinion and it wouldn't be one to change easily. "Wow that sounds wicked." Moonshine showed a bit of excitement before backing into his former pose.

"Told to make friends? Can someone make you do that? I find it to be to hard to do myself, I would hate it if someone was expecting me to do it." Suddenly Moonshine just stared at the other stallion. "My....ummm my name is Moonshine just in case you wanted to know."

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:58 pm
He gave a small chuckle. "I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinions" He shrugged some. "They can if it's your mother and she's fierce even as small as she is.." He actually looked like he might fear his mother. " I'm Cadhla, Pleased to meet you. Ya know.. maybe I can find some way to invent something to help with the daylight.. I mean as interesting as that blindfold is I can't imagine it's very... comfortable." His ears twitched some as ideas started to race through his mind.

((save my sanity #025FB0))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:29 pm
Moonshine seemed to be a little more comfortable around Cadhla as each moment went by. His ears perked a little and he started to shift into a more calm pose. "My mother doesn't seem to care about things like that though I think she is disappointed in my opinions. What did she do physically chase you away from your tools? Sorry that's not really my business, just the idea of a fierce small mother is amusing to me." Moonshine smiled trying to relay that he wasnt making fun.

"Really? Like what?" Moonshine asked curiously before he rubbed his head and blind fold against his leg. The mention of it sent off a slight irritation mainly cause it just reminded him how bothersome it could be.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:13 pm
Cad could see the amusement in it now of course and chuckles some. "Pretty much.. She and my sister both actually.. They ran me out of my den and took away my toys so to say.. Normally I'd try to get them back and be stubborn.. but if you knew my sister Meyra you'd understand.. that spear our great grandfather gave her hurts when she's mad at you." Shaking his head he let that idea slip away his family wasn't abusive just.. some times it was firm.

"Hmm.. I dunno just yet.. Maybe some sore of optical shade.. you know.. like those tinted things the two-leggers some times leave laying around that's see through... maybe.. just maybe if I get enough of it.. I can fashion something.. or even a hood.. hoods could help.. I mean think about it.. a hood would shade your eyes constantly.. give you that mysterious look too..." She circled around the other stallion eyeballing some measurements and getting some ideas as he did so.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:39 pm
"Sounds like you have a tight family that cares about you. Even if they have an annoying way of showing it. Den eh? So you have a steady home? What's that like, my family is very nomadic." Moonshine tilting his head curiously.

"Haven't a clue what you're talking about. We go no where near two legs, they've mistaken my siblings and mother for skinwalkers before and dont react so well to them so its safer to stay clear. Hood might work.....mysterious? Is that a good thing for me? I dont want anyone to be put off by it." Moonshine watched as the Cad walked around him. "You know....we could...be friends....maybe? If you want? I like talking to you....and you're being nice and trying to help me. I can help you get your toys back and such at the very least. Ya know you can put up with me long enough to make them think you have friends or something." Moonshine looked away from Cad as he said this it was all to obvious that this stallions sense of confidence was just not there for somethings.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:58 pm
"Tight nit would be one way to describe it." He chuckled lightly. "It's a rather... large family." He chuckled some. "It's ok.. we don't have to pack up and move much. My grandmother is lead of a herd so we pretty much just.. stay near her. Kind of in that sweet happy medium between her herd and my father's family grounds."

His tail waggled much like his mothers usually did at the mention of being friends. "Friends? I'd like that actually. You're really the first stallion I've met for a while.. the last male I met was when I was a foal... and that was a long time ago." He mused slightly and came to stop in front of the other male at enough of a distance so as not to make the other uncomfortable. He had gotten a crash course in the ethics of personal space a few nights back when he'd met a winged mare and her winged companion. "You're right though.. I don't think the mystery would help so much if your family has as much problems as you say... perhaps.. maybe a shader for your eyes.. like a hat so it's not a scary sort of look.. only.. with a see through brim that's colored so that you can see through it but not have issues with the sun."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:29 pm
"I'm only recently finding out how big my family is. And found out my grandfather isn't really my grandfather, but its like adopted one or something and that Ive got another grandfather out there who has other kids and my real grandmother seems to have a large family and Im supposed to go to a family reunion but....Im afraid I crowds....Im so gonna freeze and...babble on like I am now...if I talk at all...bet it will be during the day too.....Sounds kinda nice not moving all the time...and owning things...I've temporarily owned things, but if I can't wear it I tend to loose track of it down the road somewhere." Moonshine's ears twitched wondering if he was running his mouth to much.

Moonshine's yellow eyes lit up with excitement seeing Cad accepted his friendship and not just to get his toys back or something. "Cool friends then we are. I like the sound of having a friend." Moonshine mimicked something like Cad's tail wag, but it was more like a full butt wag something he had unknowingly inherited from his real grandfather. "They do specially two legs, Ive been told I'm more tame in looks like my father, but my siblings could come off as skinwalkers if you didn't know any better, doesn't help that they only come out at night. I'm not sure of all the words your saying but I trust whatever you come up with my new friend and will be grateful to be rid of my blindfold.....for more then one reason." Moonshine said with a sigh remembering the friend he couldn't really remember as much as that doesn't make sense.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:48 pm
He chuckled lightly. "I've two sisters and my worry is that they'll find mates that don't treat them right.. well more so for Meyra than Haven... Haven's really a spitfire.. She looks really sweet and innocent.. but don't let her looks fool you. And Meyra..well she can be gruff I guess.. but she has insecurities.. One day you'll see what I mean my friend." He chuckled lightly. It was nice to have a friend. Maybe there really was something to this friend stuff.

"Well I'm happy to help where I can and thanks for trusting me.. My mother some times worried about my inventions..." He mused lightly. " I think I've got a rough idea though. Feel free to stick around while I put something together." He picked up the leather once more and started towards his camp. His mother would forgive him for helping a friend right? And if not.. well then he'd deal with that later. Luckily for him had had the majority of his things replaced already having been intrigued by the winged mare that didn't speak. he'd been planning to work on another winged contraption but this.. seemed like a better thing to focus on.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff