Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Wedding Ceremony (only Phoenixfire and Landry)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:26 am
WWFG Supershow 30 opened up with the newly crowned WWFG Undisputed Champion Chrono Clepsydra in the ring. He was wearing an expensive tuxedo, holding a mic and the Undisputed title draped on his shoulder. There were wedding decorations in the ring, in the ring was a priest and a young lad.

"Last night was an interesting night wasn't it? I pinned Mike Landry in the ring... One.. two..three.. AND then... Get this.. WWFG management decided to put me against my friend Nuke Fusion in a scaffold match for the WWFG Undisputed Championship. I think they were trying to put a rift in our friendship or something and despite the hell we put each other through, I'm happy to say that the landscape of WWFG has changed.

I am the first champion in WWFG's 'Fourth Wall era' and I'm happy to say that tonight, we're kicking of this show with style.. You see a few weeks ago, I proposed to the lovely Phoenixfire, and she accepted and provided I won my match with Landry she'd marry me..

Now may if you will, may I introduce you to the lovely Phoenixfire..."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:43 pm
Phoenixfire kept her focus trained on the television set from the , eagerly anticipating her cue to arrive at ringside. The recent hours had been quite stressful for Phoenix, not because of the preparations that normally entailed a wedding but due to the hellish match that had caused her to come in close proximity to losing custody of her son and nearly put the kibosh on the ceremony she’d consented to upon the condition of her fiancée’s victory. She had been in such a tizzy after the closing moments of the match as Chrono worked through the submission hold he’d found himself in to pin Landry, whom was unwilling to surrender until his rival submitted, that it took Chrono a couple days to convince her to honor her commitment. That match may have ended up a draw but by God, Phoenix still held out hope that she would retain custody of her son, Matthias.

Phoenixfire had left for the ceremony that day without her son, choosing instead to leave him in the care of a trusted friend at their home. As much as it would have delighted her to have her son involved in the ceremony, this was too great a risk to take because Phoenix could only guess at Landry’s desperation after losing his chance at custody in the previous match. Phoenixfire was nervous of what spectacle her ex- lover would create because of his loss but could not allow the fear of what might be to hinder the day’s festivities. She spared a few moments to secure the veil connected to her auburn updo and hastily inspect her gown before allowing the backstage crew to hold back the entrance curtains so she could proceed to the ring at the behest of her soon to be husband.

Phoenixfire seemed as if she glided down the entrance ramp, reveling in having captured the attention of a crowd that seemed to extend to the farthest reaches of the arena. She carefully weaved her way around the corner of the ring before ascending the stairs covered in a white carpet runner and stepping through an end of the ring where the ropes had been removed to allow for her entrance. Phoenix glanced one last time at the crowd that surrounded her as if she expected to find Landry lying in wait before approaching the center of the ring to join her fiancée.

((Sorry this took so long.))

Miss_Undastood

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:56 am
Chrono could see the worried look on his beloved's face, and that was to be expected. Technically the match did end in a draw, however Chrono did pin Landry in the ring as he said he would. He embraced her to comfort her, and then kissed her forehead. "You look beautiful tonight" is what he whispered to her, he then lead her to the priest so he could perform the rites of marriage.

Chrono expected Landry to interrupt at any given moment, it was his nature after all. "Remember we talked about this.." Chrono said in a low whisper so only Phoenixfire could hear. As they played through the motions of the cermemony.
The priest got to the 'Does anyone here object to this wedding?' part...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:32 pm
Phoenixfire allowed herself to relax in the embrace of her groom and did her best to smile after he kissed her forehead, whispering in her ear words of encouragement before leading her to the priest that awaited them. She took a meager amount of comfort knowing that Chrono was well aware of how nervous this made her and how he'd taken steps to prepare for the ceremony because he, too, expected Landry to make an appearance. He's too desperate to stay away, Phoenix thought to herself as she redirected her attention from the reminder whispered in her ear to the priest before her as he carefully crafted a conclusion so open-ended that it almost served as a lure. The couple were playing the cards dealt to them exceptionally well and it would only be a moment of time before they got what they desired.  

Miss_Undastood

Neo_Hurricane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:30 pm
“Come on, you all knew this was coming…”

The voice of the Innovator and the father of Matthias echoes through the arena and the crowd gets to its feet, though no music plays. Sure enough, Mike Landry steps out onto the stage, a massive bandage on his forehead just above his right eyebrow where he was cut open last Sunday, losing nearly half of his blood in his match with Chrono. He was moving gingerly, as clearly he did not come out of that match as well as his opponent did. Mic in hand and dressed to the nines in a tuxedo as if he was attending the wedding, Landry strolled down the ramp.

“Now, don’t worry you two. I’m not here to tear up the set. I’m not here to attack your preacher or kidnap the bride, or even beat up the groom,” Landry spoke in an eerily serious tone, and the crowd grew dead silent so to hear what he had to say.

“I don’t care if you get married…”

Landry looked around at the set stoically.

“I don’t care if you’re the WWF Undisputed Champion…”

He said, gesturing to the belt Chrono had over his shoulder.

“I don’t care if you choose to accompany Chrono to the rest of his matches until the end of his career…” he said specifically to Phoenixfire, who admittedly looked stunning in her wedding dress.

"And I don't care if you spend the rest of your life with the wrong man." He said, calling Chrono out in front of everyone, but he was about to do much worse.

“I wish this could have happened differently. I wish everything was different than what I see right now…but it’s not. And I don’t care. All I care about…is getting custody of my son back. You see Chrono, while you spent the rest of your night in the Main Event winning your WWF Championship, I was in an Emergency Room bed getting two quarts of blood pumped back into my body, wishing I was dead because I failed to get the job done. But then…when my mind cleared…and I could think clearly once again…it hit me. I said that if I lost, you’d never hear from me again. But that didn’t happen, did it Chrono? No, you see you may have pinned me because I passed out, but as a result…you tapped out because my Figure of Perfection was about to snap your knee and your shin in half! So the way I see it, I didn’t lose. I just failed to win. And that brings me to here, tonight. I’m challenging you to one more match, at Survivor of Cage. But this time? It’s going to be different. Last time, I gave you all the advantages. I let you utilize Falls Count Anywhere rules. I let you have No Disqualifications while I had to abide by every single rule in the book…I gave you a chance to prove I was the better man and beat you with the odds stacked against me. Now? It’s your turn. Now, it’s going to be a Watch Your Step Match! This time, it’s YOUR turn to prove yourself! Because I’ll be DAMNED if MY SON is going to be raised by some slimy, spineless, poor excuse of a man like yourself! So what do you say? Do you have the guts? Or are you afraid I’m going to make you tap out one more time?”  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:32 am
Chrono smirked, 'Right on schedule' he thought to himself as he held Phoenixfire's hand.
"Ladies and Gentlemen allow me to introduce the man who changed the landscape of WWFG, the man responsible for me becoming the NEW WWF Undisputed Champion... Mike Landry!"

Chrono said as he then broke the grasp in Phoenixfire's hand to give Landry a small applause before going back to holding it once again.

"You see Landry, I had anticipated you coming. This whole wedding here was just a charade to bring out you. Allow me to elaborate..
You see I'm no comic book super villain, when I announced my plans did it accor to you that I wanted to be stopped? I had anticipated from watching your matches.. I had anticipated that we'd put on a brutal match definately a match of the year canidate for sure.

However, what I hadn't anticipated on was two things. The first being that inaddition to facing you, I had to be in yet another brutal match against my friend Nuke Fusion, the second was that you're actually better than what the videos produce, what your friends and enemies say. So imagine my surprise when just mere moments before our match as I was cutting my promo on you that I recieved a phone call..
"

Chrono paused for a moment as he looked all through the crowd, to the titantron and then back to Landry.

"And when I got that phone call which of course was call from management offering me a chance of a lifetime, something I would never ever get so I accepted it. Now then knowing, knowing that in addition to facing you I would have to face Nuke now. I quickly calculated and put a plot of sorts in motion, and now.. Now it was only a matter of time...
You're right, you did make me tap out and the feat in that is quite extrodinary but let me ask you something Landry..

Did you ever get the feeling that I was holding back in our match? There were several instances where I could've won, but I toyed with you like a cat with its prey and you know it. I think someone like you figured that out when you came and interfered in my match with Nuke. I think you knew that I was your better when you sent me falling fifteen feet.
Though, I'm sure you had anticipated on me losing the match instead of giving me the win... Thanks for that by the way..
"

Chrono said as he looked at his title, to Phoenixfire and then smiled.

"What you hadn't anticipated on was that Phoenixfire and I are already married.. Not that you care of course, but I certainly didn't want you ruining the moment.. You see, I'm of course most certainly in no shape to compete, but since I am now the Undisputed Champion, as always the champion would have to make some sort of promo or whatever, you've seen and know this for fact. So Phoenixfire and I got married thirty minutes prior to this show in a private ceremony, it was quite nice, peaceful.

Now that begs the question, why this whole elaborate show? Did you really think we knew you wouldn't come out and try to ruin it? Though I am glad you didn't destroy anything like some sort of barbarian so we could have a civilized conversation like the one we're having now."

Chrono said with a smirk, as the look in his face changed and was now a serious one indicating the time for jokes were over.

"You can call me all the names you want, I don't care because lets face it. I proved to be your better last night so if I'm all those things that you call me, what does that make you? Now I 'could' let you go on for the end of your days wishing you were dead because you as you said 'failed to get the job done' but you know when it comes to gods some are wrathful, some are benevolent, some are apathetic. Me? I'm normally the wrathful kind, but since you did put this company's top prize on my shoulder. I figure that I can honor your request..

But make no excuses now that you have the advantage and I defeat you in your match. Because this time, I already know two things.. The first being that now know that'll be pulling double duty once again at Survivor of the Cage and the second being now that I've analyzed your strengths and weaknesses.. I don't have to hold back anymore. So when I do beat you, and rest assure that I will indeed beat you. There will be no excuses, you will be done.."

Chrono said as he extended his hand to Landry as he accepted his proposal and terms.  

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Neo_Hurricane

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:38 pm
Landry shook his hand firmly, glaring up into his eyes.

"Make any excuses you want...Athena's about to be a very rich woman, because in one month, she can cash in on your life insurance policy."

Landry let go and left the ring. He couldn't care less if they had planned some elaborate ruse and they were already married, or if this match wasn't for the WWF title. The only prize left to him was his son, and that was the only thing on his mind.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games