Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Spawn camping (Barth/Jericho/Chris/Mal/Riley/Cricket) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:14 pm
Ever since that meeting in Arel's office, Jericho had been fairly worried about Riley. She started to act a little strange then, but he didn't really have a chance to speak to her about it. He figured he'd give her a few days, then approach to see if she was willing to open up about it.

The dragon felt incredibly restless that night and he was considering just going now. As he curled around his treasure in his true form, he let out a huff while trying to relax. He just... couldn't shake the feeling.

Just as he was about to finally fall asleep, he woke back up with a start. Something was wrong. He could almost swear it.

No. No. It was probably all in his head.

After a few more minutes of waiting, he grabbed his pin and went back into his humanoid form so he could text Riley.. .just to double check on her. He was probably just being paranoid. The guy sent the text and waited from there. Minutes went by and there was no reply. Twitching with anticipation, the dragon soon just went and stormed over to the demon dorms.

Once he reached Riley's room, he knocked and announced that he was there. No response. With a frown, he just went to unlock the door, but found that the thing was bolted shut. Now that really had him worried. There wasn't any way to unlock that with a key and it definitely meant she was inside.

"Riley?" he called out more loudly, "What's going on?"

Again there was no response.

Furrowing his brow, he started to pound at the door, hoping that would get her attention. It wasn't like her to just ignore him either.

A day went by and there still wasn't any sort of response from within. Jericho remained out in the hall, sitting against the opposite wall. Every now and then he tried to either call, text, or knock on the door. Each attempt was futile. Groaning, he bopped the back of his head against the wall.

The temptation to just break down the door was growing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:25 pm
A door finally did open. It just wasn't Riley's.

"You know," Barth said, leaning against his doorframe, "you have been doing that at fairly regular intervals, and while I had initially assumed that the gnomes were doing hallway construction, I thought it strange that they were occasionally asking after Riley."

He paused, examining the very frustrated dragon leaning against the small space between his and Riley's door.

"Everything alright?"

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:35 pm
Hearing a door open, Jericho's hopes went up as he lifted his head, expecting to see Riley standing there. He didn't. The door ahead was still closed, but the one next to it had opened up. Glancing over, he saw Barth peeking on out.

"I wish I could say yes to that but I'm pretty damn sure it isn't," Jericho huffed out while getting up to his feet, "Riley was acting weird earlier and well... I guess you could say she still is."

Shifting his wings, he glanced from the sloth demon to the mindflayer's door.

"Something's wrong but I can't really say what."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:42 pm
Barth looked at Riley's door.

"Are you sure she's in there? Can't you err, contact her? You know." He slowly raised a claw to tap his head.

As a bonus, his suggestion happened to be quieter than pounding and yelling. Not that Barth was personally unable to sleep because of a little noise. But the idea of other demons tossing and turning didn't sit well with him on a professional level.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:49 pm
"Her door's bolted. Can't do that unless she's inside," Jericho shrugged while attempting to open the door again. It opened slightly but was stopped by the chains. He tried to peek in through the crack but it wasn't nearly enough to actually see anything, especially with how dark it was in there.

"I also tried to call her, several times. Never picked up," he frowned with his expression darkening, "She wouldn't ignore me like this either."

The dragon hadn't even done anything to incur her anger so that was pretty well ruled out.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:13 pm
"Mentally contact her, I meant." Barth said.

"You're welcome to try from my wall if you like, though. I haven't ever specifically tested how thin they were, but I can't imagine there's too much distance between our rooms."

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:18 pm
No, he hadn't tried that. Communicating mentally from another room didn't generally go all too well. Maybe two mindflayers could do it, he wasn't an Illithid.

"I'd appreciate that," he murmured.

Jericho checked the time on his phone. He had been around here for some time now. It couldn't hurt to try in any case.

Moving over into the sloth demon's room, he paused for a moment to glance back at Barth to make sure this was alright. While his gaze darted from here and there as he was in unfamiliar settings, he was a little too distracted to take much in. He did sort of notice the giant TV however. From there, he moved on over towards the wall and took in a deep breath.

he called out mentally, projecting his thoughts as hard as he could. If it worked at all, he didn't know, due to the silence that followed.

"No answer..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:26 pm
Barth took a small remote from his pocket, aiming it at a robust looking device above his door. The door opened further, then clicked into place, propped open.

"Maybe she err, just wants some alone time?"

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:36 pm
Looking over towards Barth, Jericho's attention shifted to the device for a moment. What in the name of Jack was that? He didn't dwell on that long and turned back to the demon.

"This isn't like her though. She's been through rough times but she's never outright ignored me. I don't suppose you got to catch sight of her before you got to your room?"

There was a sort of hopeful tone in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:55 pm
"I didn't. Sorry. I err, I don't have any insight into...whatever the situation is." Barth hadn't heard any sudden noises, or explosions, or gruesome deaths. The only thing that had registered on his radar was Jericho's banging. His interactions with Riley since the Florestival had been cordial. Hell, his interactions at the Florestival had been cordial. As far as that went. He didn't see any reason they shouldn't be otherwise. For the time being.

But as far as the current situation...

"But if you're going to insist on waiting about, there's no reason you shouldn't do it comfortably."

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:11 pm
Jericho let out a sigh as Barth didn't have any additional information. However, at the offer, he tilted his head with his wings sagging down a little.

"Thanks. I'll make this up to you somehow in the future. I swear," he said.

Day four had rolled around and there still wasn't any sign of his best friend. Between then and now, he occasionally knocked at her door and tried to get a hold of her in any way he knew possible. There was an inkling of doubt that she was even in her room, but... where could she have gone? It still wouldn't be like her to just up and disappear with out telling anyone.

That evening, he groaned while flopping down into one of Barth's chairs, putting his hands over his face.

He was incredibly grateful of the sloth demon to let him crash there and he had been serious when he mentioned he'd make it up. One way he was going about this was by being a sort of temporary butler for Barth. It was incredibly menial, but it did help cut down the amount of time he spent worrying.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:26 pm
Barth left the door propped open. Barth's habits were not complicated. He slept often, sometimes in his bed, and sometimes in whatever piece of furniture he happened to be lounging on. He played video games badly. He picked at leftovers. His refrigerator was still not installed, but Jericho was welcome to his cupboards.

After the second day, and then third had passed, Barth almost shyly began to tinker with some of the mechanical piles. He examined parts casually at first, aimlessly picking up this or that. If he read, he did it while Jericho was out in the hallway.

By that evening, with Jericho settled in a needlessly large and comfortable chair, Barth was at his desk, wearing his glasses and deeply invested in his Curses book.

He didn't look up at the groan, but said in a slow way, still seemingly reading, "There is a window. Accessible via the ledge from my window."

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:32 pm
While Jericho saw Barth tinker around a bit, he didn't think anything of it all. The same went for if the other did any reading. Hearing the suggestion, he looked over at the sloth before sitting up and making his way over to the window silently. He climbed on out and carefully went to try and see if he could go through Riley's.

If he slipped, he could just fly anyway.

The window, however, was locked. Aside from that, he couldn't see through it at all. That tidbit of hope washed away and he soon trudged back into the room.

"Tiamat's s**t.. it's locked and covered up," he sighed.

While he was relatively comfortable, the amount of concern he was feeling made it hard for him to really relax. It was showing too, as his hair was messier than usual, and dark circles had begun to form around his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:51 pm
It had been a while since Christof ahd checked in on Barth. They still had some fine tuning to the Doom Buggy to do, and help with his own work-in-progress. After being stumped for so long, he had finally requested Barth's assistance to help sort out whatever he was doing wrong. The engine parts in a box under his arm, Christof (who had decided ti would be best to use the front door for once while carrying the burden) pushed the unlocked door open wit a hip without much thought, only to freeze at the sight of the Dragon stepping through the window, looking tussled.

That was his window.

Christof dropped his box in shock.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:52 pm
"Any ideas why she might barricade her door and window?" Barth asked Jericho, turning the page. He didn't look up at the loud banging noise. He'd gotten used to them.

"Expecting someone, maybe? Not you, of course."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces