Submit

-laurel_the_faerie-
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:47 am
The station was busy with all its hustle and bustle and civillians moving about trying to catch their train in time. With so many people moving around and chit chat filling the air along with feet moving it was quite hard to hear the person on the other line. "Mom!! Hello!" Dain stood up ears perked and her tail standing on end as she tried to keep contact. She plugged her ear with her left finger in hopes of hearing the voice on the other end. "Mom we are going to .....MOM!....HELLO!!...MOM"Click In frustration she let out a grown then plopped her body back onto the bench leaning her head back and shutting her eyes. Her fingers fumbled with the phone in her hand as she felt frustration build up inside her.

"No use calling from here," Acacia mumbled then slowly turned her body around not facing the crowd but facing the plastic bench that housed both girls.Acacia was a lot more flexible when it came to sleeping in small paces. Being the fact that the girl stayed up late she had always made sure to fit her body on almost anything. She even was good at giving room to Dain when she needed to sit down. She was curled up in a ball with her tail tucked around her leg. "The station is too loud," she breathed softly all most too low for her twin to hear.

"Ill send her a text," Dain stated then opened her eyes, sat up straight and lifted the phone to her eyes before she started to type out the words she wanted to say. Her fingers quickly tapping each part of the screen with ease. If she spelled it out correctly then the answering muchine would be able to translate the message perfectly back at home. In about half a minute she sent the text off then leaned back and tucked the phone into her right leg pocket.

Acacia stayed quiet ignoring the movement of feet and talking as she tried to get some sleep. It seemed that last night was not the night for staying up late playing video games but sadly she got hooked into it like always. For at least five minutes she stayed lifeless fighting the noise in her ears that was starting to make her go crazy. Her eyes tightened shut and her lips moved into a straight line. After five minutes she moved her hands up to her ears and covered them with the long ends of her sleeves. The hair on her tail stood up and her black and white tipped cat ears flattened back in annoyance. "Ugh! Why cant I just get a few minutes to peace?" she grumbled softly.  

deadly_fairy13
Vice Captain

Desirable Bunny

8,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

-laurel_the_faerie-
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:52 am
Hiro sat on a bench in the subway station and silently played his flaute, which he always carries with him unaware of the sounds around him. After some time he finished playing and stood up while putting his flaute into his pocket then walked around for a bit out of need to stretch his legs. As he walked around aimlessly, he saw a girl and simply walked over out of curiosity who she might be.

As he arrived there, he silently observed her for quiet some time and smiled softly. "Oww... she must be pretty tired." he wispered to himself not paying attention if she heard or not and not wanting her to notice his presence yet. 'Uhh... I just hope she didn't notice me...' he thought and let out a soft sigh.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:26 pm
Dain laughed lightly at her sisters frustration and temper. She reached a hand out and gently patted her leg and gave it a light squeeze. "You know the trainstation is one of the worst places to try and get some sleep. The train will be even more cramped," she chided then glanced around. Her ears perked up and alert then she caught something at the corner of her eye.

A man stood off to the side watching them with interest. Dain didnt stair at him and instead she glanced down at her sister who was still trying to fight for sleep but loosing hopelessly. "i think you caught the eye of some creeper Aca," she giggled then let out a wave of her pulse trying to see how many others were at the station.

Acacia grumbled at her sister when she mentioned a perve then started to push herself up in a sitting position. She crossed her legs like a child would and folded her arms in a safe tuck as a face full of anger started to scan about for whoever this person that was stairing at her was. At feeling her sisters pulse she bit her lip then let out her own.
If there was a team around here it was best not to let them think they could take on a Sacrifice on their own, especially since Dain never cared to try and be her own fighter. Even at that it was quite impossible and she would only be bulied. Acacia still continued her search for the perve and once she spoted him she let out a low growl to show she was not happy.
"Damn people cant keep their eyes to themselves," she mumbled.  

deadly_fairy13
Vice Captain

Desirable Bunny

8,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

-laurel_the_faerie-
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:37 pm
Hiro let out a sigh as he knew that he was spotted. "Sorry, I just happened to walk around here and I saw you. So I thought I might see what happened but I didn't want to disturb." he said and bowed in apology then looked at the girls while smiling softly.

"So please, calm down you two. I don't intend on fighting you. Actually I don't even think I could other then physically." Hiro explained now growing a little bit nervous.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:03 pm
Acacia was starting to foam at the mouth when the man spoke and apologized for being nosey. She simply cocked her chin up and closed her eyes as her ears flattened on her head. "Were you born in a zoo?" she grumbled as she reached into the backpack that seperated the two females. She pulled out a set of headphones and placed them around her neck still feeling a bit grouchy from all this commotion including the wondering eye.

"Oh its alright," Dain smiled and reached a hand out and placed it on Acacia's head. She patted it kindly. "She did not get enough sleep so her mood is a bit sour, but lease mind her," Dains tail started to move back and forth like a snake as the look of embarassment filled her soft cheekbones with a light pink. "My sister might bite though," Dai glanced down at her sister who was already plugging in her headphones to her phone. Dain's eyes moved back to the man. "I'm Dain," she let go of her sister and held out her hand to the man in a friendly gesture.  

deadly_fairy13
Vice Captain

Desirable Bunny

8,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

-laurel_the_faerie-
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:14 pm
Hiro looked at the two famales and once again had to bow in apology. "You are right. I was not born in one. My name is Takahiro Hanasaki." he introduced himself and took the offered hand ever so friendly. "And I once again have to apologize." he said and smiled at both girls upon hearing about Acacia. "Well then I can understand that. Afte all I can say that I am just like her when not getting enough sleep." he said and again looked at Acacia tilting his head a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:32 pm
Acacia glanced up at the man as her hands grasped the headphones and pulled them up to her ears. She stopped short of chin and lifted a brow. "You are an odd one for sure," she stated then clasped the earpieces against her own. She glanced over at her sister who seemed to be in a good mood. Sadly if Dain was not so bored last night that she went to bed early she would possibly be in this same mood. Acacia noticed the man was still keeping his eyes on her. She moved one phone down to her chin leaving the other against her ear. "WHat do you mean by fighting?" she lifted a brow at his words from before. 'Do you know what I could do to you?" she asked as she staird at him sizing him up.
Dain rolled her eyes at her sisters words but was happy the man introduced himself. "This grump over here is Acacia. Sorry again for her wrath," she smiled at him. "True, no one is in the best of moods when deprived of sleep," she smiled then glanced around the place. It seemed they still had about ten more minutes before they would have to stand and get ready to catch the train. "Are you waitng for your subway too?" Dain moved her attention back to the man. [I have to go check out his profile again ha ha I forgot]  

deadly_fairy13
Vice Captain

Desirable Bunny

8,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

-laurel_the_faerie-
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:44 pm
"Now, now, someone got interested, ne? Well I can tell you that I am not just an ordinary human." Hiro said and looked at Acacia. "Well, I don't know what you could do, but I don't intend on letting you show me." he then said, a smile again finding its way to his face and looked at both girls kindly.

"Yes, I am waiting for my subway too." he then said upon hearing Dain's question and looked at her smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:06 pm
Acacia let out a deep breathe then rolled her eyes. "Then bug off you fly. You dont want to mess with me," she placed the earpiece back in place and crossed her arms leaning back against the bench. What nerve? So peppy and annoying and friendly. This was not the time to be trying to make friends with someone that is not in a good mood. Possibly later. He was kind of cute minus that smiling at this time of day. It was still too early to make Aca jump up and be her usual self.

Dain stayed quiet as she listened to the man as he talked to her sister. hedid seem to be having a good time possibly bothering her to tears. It was amusing. " Oh your not a normal human?" her ears perked up as she shifted her gase to him. She tilted her head to the side and studied him. Could he be? "What do you mean?"
Dain seemed quite interested in what this man was now. If possible he could be one of them. She decided to see and let out yet another pulse letting every fighter and sacrifice know of her presense in the area. Before she had no response but this boy did mention not being normal. Yet, he would possibly just be meaning that he knows martial arts or something but it was still worth a try.  

deadly_fairy13
Vice Captain

Desirable Bunny

8,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

-laurel_the_faerie-
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:01 pm
"Well, I not only know matrial arts but there is something else too." Hiro said smiling and waited for the girls' reactions. Then he felt a pulse being released by Dain and his smile grew brighter. Upon thinking for a little while he decided to also let her know of his own presence. "Now, now. A nice way to find out you just have. My real name is Hopeful." he said and looked at Acacia as to wait for her reaction.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:26 pm
Dain was starting to wonder about this boy and for some reason his smile grew bigger when she let out her pulse. Could it be? she kept her face normal and waited until he spoke again and this time he said a name that was way too familiar. Hopeful Dains eyes grew wide in shock leaving her mouth open as well. The hair on the back of her neck stood up and her tail stopped waving. WHAT DID HE JUST SAY???
Slowly her eyes moved to her sister who was too busy listening to music and ignoring him. "His name is Hopeful," Dain breathed but got no reaction from her sister. It seemed her music was too loud in her ears. When she realised her sister did not hear Dain jumped up off the bench reaching her left foot over and nudging her sister. "ACA!!!!!" she cried loudly until she got a response.

Acacia felt a push against her side that kept moving. In annoyance she let out a grow and pushed her sisters foot way. She pulled off her headphones and opened her eyes glaring at her sister. "What the hell?" she growled in anger. "Cant I just have some peace and quiet before you start acting like the sky is falling?"

Dain stopped pushing her sister and stood there quietly deciding how to go about this. For a moment she pondered then spoke. "This boy has a true name," she stated then glanced his way.

"SO?" Aca lifted a brow and looked him over for a moment. "Lets hear it," she demanded.  

deadly_fairy13
Vice Captain

Desirable Bunny

8,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

-laurel_the_faerie-
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:44 am
"Well, well. Someone got curious, ne?" Hiro said and his smile grew even bigger. "Now then, I shall tell you. My true name is Hopeful." he then said and waited again until he got a response from Acacia and hoped, he could help her to feel better. "Now, I just hope that we can become friends." he again said, then pulled his flaute out and started to play a soft tune loudly enough for all of them to hear yet silently, so he could hear the girl's answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:04 pm
Acacia's eyes grew wide once his words hit her. Her ears fell to the sides of her head and tail fell limply on the bench. She froze for a seconed then took a deep breathe. Was this really happening? Her eyes scanned him as her fingers began to feel numb and her body started to tingle in shock. All blood from her face seemed to have drained leaving her a lifeless corpse as she realised why this boy was bothering her. Quickly she shook off the thought and jumped up off her seat pulling her headphones off her neck and leaving them on the bench.

Aca started to circle the boy as she studied him. Was there something she had missed when they met? Was this a joke? Finally her eyes narrowed on him and she crossed her arms. "Then show me your name," Fuzzy cat ears moved back against her head and tail bounced up once more but did not move as she spat out not wanting to be nice and pleasent. She had to be sure before she would at all let such a person comand her in any way.

Dain watched as her sister freaked out and seemed at a loss for words but then after she decided to test him and make sure he was who he said was it seemed she was being smart. Dai could not help but smile at her sister being worried yet sceptical. It was true she was more like the Anger strucken Fighter then Hopeful at this moment but she would turn normal after a while.  

deadly_fairy13
Vice Captain

Desirable Bunny

8,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

ElliotsPants

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:08 am
OOC// Hey you guys, mind if Blaze Star Fire and I join in?

Taisei HiraYama
==============

Hirayama's shoulders slumped with a dissapointed groan, running his hands through his hair anxiously. He had missed the bus he wanted to take, and was somehow convinced down here to the subway. It wasn't like he'd never gone, he'd done it a few times for sure, but it definately wasn't his favourite form of travel.

It wasn't helping that something else was putting him on edge; A feeling, like there were Fighters or Sacrifices around. The teacher was used to the 'energy' of those types of people since he left the acadamy, and while he'd met some confirmed pairs, it was often he bumped into people who didn't even know about their true names yet. Even as he waited around, cautiously watching the crowd, it didn't seem like anyone was approaching. But at the same time he couldn't be sure if he was just being sensitive to his own Sacrifice or someone else.

Speaking of which, the man glanced over at his companion. "Hey, Finch. Thanks for meeting me today-- but geez, this is such a mess. I'm sorry about this."
"Don't you know? Everybody is starry-eyed."

^°^ The city ^°^

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces