Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Wrath Room contests and plot updates guild

Back to Guilds

For the Plot updates and Contests threads 

Reply Contests
Defend the Holoroom! (RNG Contest)(Closed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:07 am
User Image

"Welcome to the training and learning simulation room," a cheery voice greets you as you walk in. "Our programs range in varying level of mental intell~" The voice cuts out to static before silence falls. A figure appears in front of you as a crackling could be heard through the room. The voice returns, but more urgent in tone. "Quickly! Don't let them escape!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:35 pm
Welcome to the Wrath room RNG (Random Number Generator) Game! In here, your objective is to beat the three different attackers trying to leave the hologram room and destroy the ball. But first, there are some rules to this game:

1. You must post which attacker you are on, what his remaining health is, and some type of RP to describe your rolls.
2. You will roll 2 D20s. The first number is your Hit Number and the second is your Damage Number.
3. Your damage only counts if you roll at or above the attacker's To Hit number. Rolling a natural 20 will give you 5 extra damage.
4. You will post defeating each attacker HERE with a link back to the post where you beat them.
5. If you wish, you may go back and attempt to kill more of the attackers for each level. But you must do them in order.

Here are the available spots for prizes:

1. Beat all three attackers first. (1st prize)
2. Beat the most of the first attacker by the ball's end. (4th prize)
3. Beat the most of the second attacker by the ball's end. (3rd Prize)
4. Beat the most of the third attacker by the ball's end. (2nd Prize)

Prizes:

1st Prize: 1 December 2010 MC, Valefor Academy, Gaia Wrath, 250,000 gold

2nd Prize: Valefor Academy, Gaia Wrath, 100,000 gold

3rd Prize: Valefor Academy, Gaia Wrath, 80,000 gold

4th Prize: 33926 gold  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:21 pm
Your enemies

1. Spite
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
To Hit: 10
HP: 15

2. Anger
To Hit: 14
HP: 25

3. Wrath-Boss
To Hit: 18
HP: 50  
Siefren rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:01 pm
ATTACK TARGET: Spite

REMAINING HP: 15

"Well this seems fun!" Spoke an already blood covred individual. "Alright let's go ahead and give this a shot!" in his hands he clutched two dice. "Target aquired! Engage Roll!" Soon with a spin of his body and the flick of his wrists he let the dice fly at the Holo's face. "Give me a motha Flippin 10!"  

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:02 pm
"Fudge I got Ripped off!" He said as he ground his teeth. "Hey, I have a question, do I have an HP count?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:19 pm
Siefren
"Fudge I got Ripped off!" He said as he ground his teeth. "Hey, I have a question, do I have an HP count?"

((No.))  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:20 pm
SorceressJacklyn
Siefren

((No.))

((Oh I see...then...do I just keep on rolling until i defeat one of the holos? or is there some kind of wait period?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:30 pm
Siefren
SorceressJacklyn
Siefren

((No.))

((Oh I see...then...do I just keep on rolling until i defeat one of the holos? or is there some kind of wait period?))

((One hour. These threads got locked before I could get all the rules in place.))  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:32 pm
SorceressJacklyn
Siefren
SorceressJacklyn
Siefren

((No.))

((One hour. These threads got locked before I could get all the rules in place.))

((Oh wow, I have to wait one hour before I can roll again to attack one holo?))  
Siefren rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 11 Total: 20 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:13 pm

"Alright let's try this again, hopfully I'll be able to get a hit in this time, I swear, if I don't I'm going to be angry!" He yelled as he flung the dice once more at the Holo. "Let's see what I get!"  

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:14 pm
"Oh my God! freakin' Really! Man this is just getting freakin' annoying now." He groaned and then punched a hole through a wall.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:18 pm
((I really think the waiting an hour thing has to be rethought out, I mean you see the probability that i've already rolled with two rolls within just an hour, doesn't seem too fair at this time, or maybe the roll values should be lowered between how much it takes to hit a target. things aren't looking favorable. Just my thoughts on the matter.))  

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

Siefren rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 20 Total: 29 (2-40)

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:14 pm

"Alright I'll try this again. I swear if I don't land a hit this time, this thing is rigged!" The angry player spoke as he tossed the dice high up into the air hitting the roof of the ceiling i the process.  
Siefren rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 3 Total: 13 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:14 pm
"I'll give this another shot." He spoke as he tossed the dice hard against one of the farsided walls, the collision between the surface and the dice causing a spark. "let's see what I get this go around." he stated.

REMAINING HP: 12  

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:17 pm
"Wow, I mannage to get 1 Hit in 4 hours, and all I got taken off of his HP was 3 points, yeah that's fair." He scoffed as he crunched one of the dice beneath his foot, he had extras to replace the die, but either way he wasn't too happy.

REMAINING HP: 12  
Contests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas