Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Hot N' Cold: Sushi Bar and Ramen Shop (Deconstructe Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:26 pm
Hot N' Cold is a well to do, futuristic styled shop that sells both sushi (made fresh at the table to enjoy) and ramen of every flavor one could think of. Located near the streets, Hot N' Cold is set on several layers of stairs that lead up to a building with only a ceiling and two walls supporting it.
The shop is divided into two rooms by a dip in the floor. On one side, the sushi bar with floor pillows around foot high tables.
On the other side, the ramen shop with high tables and bar stools to sit and enjoy.
Both sides have open walls to look out over the village.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:36 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC: 2,400 |-| 1,400
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai pointed Shiro towards the new Hot N' Cold Sushi Bar. "Oh. Is this the new place? It looks so cute!" She commented looking up the stair way with the building at the top. Blushing at him actually a bit nervous about going to the hot springs after wards. . .another reason she was blushing was because she was still in his arms.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:43 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

"Alright...." He said smiling while to his dismay he had to put her down. However that was cleared up when he grabbed her hand and walked in. Thats also when confusion set in, "Ramen... Sushi... Ramen... Sushi." He said moving back and forth not knowing where to go. "Can we go to both?" he asked sukai with emerald puppy dog eyes, hoping to make her smile or laugh a bit.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 465/465

AC: 2500, Ryo: 1200  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:48 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

"Hmmm it is a new place. . . cool!" She smiled brightly as Shiro put her down, looking at him she giggled softly at his cute puppy dog face. "Sure. Were do you want to go first?" Sukai asked him wondering if he knew what he wanted to try first.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:55 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro smiled and sighed, "I don't know which one at all. Ummm ramen?" He asked still a bit confused but smiling at Sukai. "Or sushi." He said confused and scratching the bottom of his chin. "No ramen first." He finished walking to the ramen part of the shop. He pulled Sukai's stool out for her like a gentleman smiling greatly at her, "Your chair Sukai-hime". He finished looking into her eyes again.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:07 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

User ImageUser Image

Sukai smiled more as she followed Shiro to the right side of the restaurant to the Ramen side of it. "Thank you~" She said as he pulled out her stool, hopping up to sit on it she turned towards the bar looking at the menu in front of them, blushing when he called her Sukai-hime.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro smiled and got in the stool next to her. However instead of looking at his menu, he poked sukai's cheek. "I'm suprised with the ammount you blush, I'm curious that you cheeks aren't rose colored." He said with a laugh as he leaned in and kissed Sukai's cheek, and picked up his menu. He then immediately put it down and said with a huge smile, "Barbecue pork ramen please!"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:36 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

User ImageUser Image

Sukai closed her eye on the side he poked her from when he poked her cheek. "Hm? I don't blush that much! . . .Do I now?" She placed her finger tip on her lip thinking. "Well, I'm just pale though. . " Sukai giggled softly then looked down at the menu. "Make that two!" Glancing up at the girl that was taking their orders she smiled sweetly.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:46 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

"You still blush alot, it's cute. It also contradicts your pale skin." he said kissing her cheek again and smiling at her. "Soon we will both be chunin..." He said holding her hand on the counter. "I am sorry for not doing this in that year we were together... I'm an idiot for not seeing you." he said still a little upset that he couldn't see that she like him for a entire year. He smiled at her, "Its a lot better now don't you think?"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:04 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

User ImageUser Image

Sukai's cheeks were still pink when he said it made her look cute, looking down then back at him she smiled. "Y-Yeah, I just need to do another mission. Then I can be made a Chuunin." Listening to him Sukai thought back at the past year of her secretly crushing on him. Giggling softly she nodded. "I-It's okay, . . everything worked out in the end didn't it? And don't blame yourself, I don't I mean. . .I think I kept it hidden for a good while, of course. Then again. Hmmm." The girl thought back at the year, she must've given off plenty of hints since everyone else knew that she had a crush on him but him himself. Well, it doesn't matter now. Everything seems to be fine.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro smiled and gently put his hand on her cheek and kissed her. The food was put in front of them as the waiter said, "oh my." making shiro pull away with a blush and smiling at Sukai. "T-the foods here we should eat up." He said flustered and taking his chopsticks. "Thanks for the food." he said before digging into his ramen still blushing, and smiling at Sukai.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:58 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

User ImageUser Image

Sukai kissed him back blushing deeply when the waiter saw them. Sitting up straight Sukai turned to the bowl of ramen taking the chopsticks in her hand. "Y-Yeah,"Oddly she was left handed, as she ate her ramen she would occasionally glance over at Shiro with her still pink cheeks she'd smile at him.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:14 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro smiled back at Sukai, as he continued the eat his ramen. "Sukai... you're still goregeous." he said smiply as he continued eating almost done with his ramen already, making sure the waiter wouldn't turn and say D'aww at the two. Which was hard since you could see it in her eye that she wanted to say it more then anything. So Shiro would say sweet nothings when the waiters back was turned or kiss her cheek.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:02 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

User ImageUser Image

Sukai smiled somewhat shyly at Shiro. Am I? She wondered, not ever paying attention to such things like appearance. Noticing the waitress keeping a giggily eye on them. "Th-thanks." Sukai blushed semi-timidly. She was about a little over halfway done with her ramen, to her it was quiet a big bowl for her small apatite. When he kissed her on her cheek she was caught a little off guard making a cute small smile she then continued to eat her ramen, a noodle flicked her nose as she tried sipping it up, she made a squinty face. Ack! That's gotta be attractive.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro laughed when she embaressed herself a bit, which caused him to bite his tongue and fell backwards out of his stool. "Ow." he said looking up at sky and laughing at how he fell. "now we are both embaressed." he said sitting in his stool and finishing off his ramen with a smile. "What do you say we get sushi to celebrate you getting chunin?" he asked awaiting her finished meal, seeming to be planning something when she finished.

User Image

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items