Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Look, I Have Stars on my Skirt (Hypnos/Peter) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:10 am

Okay, so maybe Ainsley hadn't thought it entirely though when she decided to power up in the afternoon, right outside of the community center where a bunch of day camps were being held and maybe she had panicked when she decided to climb up into the nearby tree when the camps were let out for an hour lunch break, mostly unsupervised. She was thankful that it was summer and the tree was full of foliage, covering her thoroughly from any of the eyes that would decide to look at the tree and that the tree was near the edge of the building where barely any of the children bothered to go with such nice weather. Better yet, at least she had her white bunny plushie Thanatos with her and at least it was nice out.

The child sighed, leaning forward and nearly falling out of the tree only to pull back tightly against the tree before she could. Oh, it would be a long hour before she managed to get down and out of her current situation.

"Look at the bright side Thanatos, at least we managed to climb up this time," she laughed to herself.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:05 pm
Peter didn't understand why he was stuck at the community center instead of, well, elsewhere. It wasn't very often that he was left there, but his mom had decided that her call in to help with something that morning was too sudden to get a babysitter. Apparently someone had accidentally torn down the large banner at a function she was helping to organize and set up, and now they'd have to decide whether to get it fixed or to get a new one made... if there was time for that. He'd tried convincing her that he could go with and not cause any trouble, but she didn't want him wandering off, especially since she didn't know how long it would take.

Well, little did she know... he was doing exactly that. Wandering off, that is. Okay, he wasn't really wandering off, he was just exploring the ground around the building. It was boring inside, so when they were let out to have lunch, he couldn't help but wander off.

He had a plastic lunch box with him, Captain Kirk on the side. Peter knew he was probably a little old to be carrying around plastic lunch boxes, but he liked them. It ended up being less trash than paper bags, anyway. Finding a spot by a tree, he sat down to open up the little box, taking out some crackers with peanut butter on them to munch on. He didn't even realize there was another young child in the tree above him!

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:08 pm

Frankly, even for the imaginative Sailor Chibi Hypnos, there wasn't much to do in a tree without falling down. She didn't know when the children would be going back inside but she hoped they wouldn't be outside too long because there happened to be a small branch digging into her with little room to maneuver off and away from it. Her afternoon just wasn't going well so it seemed appropriate that a boy would soon stray the path and make his way over to the tree she was hiding in, even sitting underneath it to enjoy his lunch.

The boy and his lunchbox was a reminder to eat that the child couldn't follow and regardless of the small sounds her stomach decided to make, the child was stuck in the three above until the children and the lunch monitors went back inside. Her hand wrapped carefully over her stomach, giving it a small rub. It would be okay stomach, you'd get food later! However, now she had something she could do and that something was a boy under the tree she was in. What sort of story could she whisk them away into?

First she would need to know what the main characters looked like and to do that she had to get a better view! She could only see the top of his head and in an attempt to get a better look the child leaned forward, holding onto the branch carefully as she did. She could see his brown hair and his skin was a little kissed by the sun but that was all she was able to make out before her body leaned a little too far and she shot back in an attempt to stop herself from falling off the branch and on top of the boy below. Her feet had flown up so quickly by this that before the child could even attempt to save it, one of her bunny slippers took a tumbling fall down to the abyss below.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:14 pm
He wasn't really expecting anything out of the ordinary, so when the slipper suddenly hit him on the head and fell into his lap, he couldn't help but wonder if he was imagining things.

"What the...??" he sputtered, almost dropping the cracker he was going to put into his mouth. It didn't take him long to glance up, wanting to see where it had come from, and his eyes widened in shock to see a strangely dressed little girl. Or at least that's what it seemed to be! He couldn't see her fully through the leaves.

"H-hey! What are you doing??" he asked, pushing the lunch box off his lap and scrambling to his feet to try and get a better look at who she was or what she was doing. "Why are you up there?" he frowned, but was more curious than anything. "And why are you in pajamas?" That was the most important question of all. She really was dressed strangely. Like some kind of costume.

Well, he certainly hadn't expected something like that!

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:33 pm

She hadn't been able to save the slipper from falling and like an arrow to the bull's eye, it hit the poor boy below on the head. Her right bunny slipper was such a mischief maker and the child found herself giggling a bit at it. It probably wasn't the best time to laugh, but being stuck in a tree and losing your slipper can do things to you. He seemed perfectly okay when he scrambled to his feet, so it was okay to laugh a bit! It was probably okay to stare a little, given the situation, which the child decided to freely abuse as her eyes locked onto the figure below. She had not been expecting to recognize the boy... it was Peter! She had to cover her mouth to prevent herself from calling out his name.

"Pppp... I-I'm so sorry!" She called down to him.

Why was she up here? Well, should she tell him that she didn't want everyone to see her so she climbed up into the tree to hide? What about her outfit? Her hands gripped the ends of her shirt and tugged them outward, taking a good look at them. Did they really look at much like pajamas? The child looked down at Peter from between her legs as they thought about it.

"Climbing a tree," she replied. It was perfectly honest!

What about her outfit?

"Don't you like it? Look," she said, gripping onto her skirt. "I have stars on my skirt!"

There was a distinct pause as the child looked around.

"What are you doing here?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:54 pm
Peter gawked up at the girl in the tree, wondering what in the world she thought she was doing. Not that he was against tree climbing, but in her pajamas?? Why would anyone want to do that? It wasn't even bedtime yet!

"Careful," he cautioned, holding out his arms in case she happened to slip and fall. He might not be able to actually catch her, but he could at least stop her from hitting the ground too hard, right??

"I can see the stars," he said, sounding more exasperated than a ten-year-old probably should. But there was a strangely dressed little girl in the tree above him! How could he not be exasperated. "And obviously you're climbing a tree, but why?? I hope you know what you're doing," he added, frowning warily up at her. "If you fall and break your neck..." Wow... he was starting to sound like his brother.

He blinked curiously at the returned question before glancing down at his lunch box and the crackers he'd been eating. "It's lunch time. I didn't want to eat with the others." They didn't appreciate his creativity and obviously didn't understand his genius (or something like that). It was always strange to go to the community center since he was usually at home or with a sitter, heck, or even at some kind of camp! He liked playing with others, but sometimes he liked exploring on his own. And yes, that included exploring the grounds for a decent place to eat lunch.

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:45 am

Lunchtime? That sure explained why there were suddenly so many children outside and why Peter had his lunchbox. It also explained why she was so hungry too. She was missing lunch and there was nothing she could do about it! She frowned a bit, her arm moving from her skirt to her stomach as it growled a little more while her other arm kept a grip on Thanatos' ear and the branch.

"I won't fall," she replied softly, her voice drawing out the all in fall.

If she did happen to fall by some odd chance, well, Sailor Chibi Hypnos had fallen from a greater high than a tree before without getting too hurt. It might have been that Sailor Juno cushion she had, or the layer of muck thoroughly covering her, but either way the thought of falling never really occurred to her. She had her hand on the branch, right? Although she leaned forward constantly, even moving her hand off the branch to do this and to do that perpetually.

"I didn't want anyone to see me," she admitted. She'd already failed that though, having dropped the slipper on Peter and giving her super secret location away to him. He wouldn't tell anyone she was up here though, right? Her lips pouted at the thought.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:43 pm
He frowned up at her when she said she wouldn't fall, not sure if she could exactly stop herself from falling, but... there also wasn't much he could do, anyway.

"Why don't you want anyone to see you?" he wondered, before quickly glancing around to make sure no one was watching. He didn't want to blow her cover. That would be mean. Crouching back down, Peter scooped up what had been taken out of his lunchbox and packed everything back in, including the slipper that had been dropped out of the tree. Once that was finished, he reached down to undo his belt, and picking up the lunchbox, he slid the handle onto the belt and re-buckled it. That way he wouldn't need to hold onto it with his hands.

It took him a few moments to find a good enough branch, and when he did, he reached up to take hold of it and hoist himself up, pushing against the trunk with his foot to be able to get up easier. He almost slipped back down a couple of times, and scrapped up his forearm a bit, but soon he was perched up on one of the branches where the girl was hiding.

"I'm Peter," he introduced, reaching down to undo his belt again and pull the lunchbox off and open it back up. "You can have some if you want. There are crackers, and apple slices, and celery... I don't usually like celery, but mom packed some dressing and some peanut butter to dip it in... You can have half my sandwich if you want, too... it's Nutella and marshmallow fluff..." Might as well share, right? She didn't look like she had anything to eat... He also pulled out her slipper to hand to her. "Be careful with that... Someone else could have seen."

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Why didn't she want anyone to see her? Well, the child was a senshi and normally they conducted their activities in the shadows or when no one was around. Now there were people around and she panicked. It probably had a lot to do with the fact she looked like she was in her pajamas, at least, that's probably as far as Peter would be able to assume when she made a gesture to her skirt. She drew too much attention to herself and she certainly didn't want that and she was certainly being shy about it.

Soon Peter was packing up his stuff, and her slipper. Before she could mention anything about it, Peter had began to climb his way up the tree, making his way slowly up to her. She was anxious about it, watching him as he nearly fell on his way up. He seemed to struggle the same way she did when he climbed up the tree as when she had. Of course, he had sneakers on opposed to slippers, obviously making his trip quite a bit smoother than hers had been.

It was also a lot faster, and soon Peter had perched up on the branch near her.

"Hypnos," she said to him. It was certainly a bit of an odd name.

"It's nice to meet you..." she paused. She'd already met Peter before, but Cora had told her that it was supposed to be a secret. She hadn't met him as Hypnos before.

"It's nice to meet you Peter." She reaffirmed.

His food was very tempting, apple slices and celery. Both weer good choices as far as the little girl was concerned. She generally preferred the healthy diet of fruit and vegetables compared to what some children seemed to prefer. Sailor Hypnos had also decided that Peter seemed to like it as well, although she wasn't certain about that sandwich. It looked delicious though.

"Nutella and marshmellow fluff? What's that like?" She inquired, taking an apple slice carefully into her mouth and then taking her slipper back with the other. She slipped it back onto her foot, giving it a gentle pat on the head of her foot. Poor thing had fallen so far, but now it was back where it belonged.

"Thank you," she said, both for the return of her slipper and the food. It certainly helped her stomach a bit.

He was right, she should have been more careful!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:15 pm
"What kind of name is Hypnos?" he chirpped curiously, tilting his head to the side to look her over some more. "Like hypnotism? 'You're getting very sleepy~'" he laughed, lifting a hand to wiggle his fingers at her as if that would somehow make her fall asleep. "I've watched shows with hypnotists before. I don't think it works exactly like that, but it's still cool. I think it would be neat to be hypnotized."

Ah, but he was rambling, and he quickly glanced down at the food in his lunch box when she asked about the sandwich. "Um, it's like chocolate peanut butter and melted marshmallows. You'd think it would be really sweet, but it's not. Usually when I get lunch it's fruits and vegetables for the snack and then something fun for the sandwich. Like, the other day I had a cucumber sandwich and cookies," he explained, before pausing and quickly adding, "Mom likes making strange things, though. Sometimes she'll use cookie cutters to make the sandwich different shapes." His favorite was the dinosaur ones, but any was fine, really.

He shut his mouth again when he realized he wasn't giving her a chance to say anything, swinging his legs a little in embarrassment for talking so much.

"I like your skirt," he said a bit sheepishly, before further explaining, "The stars, I mean... I like the stars and moons on your clothes..." But then again, he had a thing for space. He held the lunch box out for her to take whatever she wanted, clamping his mouth shut once more. Oops...

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:50 pm

The way Peter was trying to figure out her name was actually fairly accurate if you considered that she had the magical ability that really did make people sleepy in the way he was suggesting hypnotism worked. Of course, instead of a pendulum she had shiny dust like particles. She was the senshi of the sleep and her name was Hypnos. She couldn't hypnotize people though, and demonstrating her ability would probably only make Peter fall out of the tree so instead she decided to focus to just nod her head, "Sort of like that!"

The explanation of the sandwich was rather interesting though. She'd never had such a strange combination of foods before and her mother was certainly unlikely to have ever done such a thing. There were probably too many calories in it, and having a fat daughter would certainly have made her a laughing stock. Sailor Chibi Hypnos thought it sounded appetizing though, almost like some sort of camp sandwich. She remembered chocolate and marshmallows there The cookie cutter shapes only added to what seemed to be a rather fun lunch.

I like your skirt.

Didn't he say that before? Maybe he really liked it a lot? Hypnos blushed a little, flattered he liked her skirt so much even if it was just the stars and the moons that covered the surface of it.

"T-Thank you," she said, taking up his offer from earlier and taking the abnormal half of his sandwich. She stared at it for a moment, and then took a small bite. It was sweet, but not too sweet, and very gooey. It was nice and chewy in her mouth, getting stuck to the top of her mouth as she did.

"It's good," she said to him. "Please give your mother my thanks."

There was a pause, allowing her to finish another bite of the sandwich half before she looked over to him.

"So you like the stars and the moon?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:13 pm
Peter shrugged lightly when she thanked him, not thinking it was that big a deal. He usually gave away his lunch anyway. Mom packed so much he could never finish it all!

"I love the stars and moon!" he chirped happily, sitting up a bit straighter on his branch. "My grandpa and grandma got me a really awesome telescope for my birthday last year. I can look at the stars and moon all I want," he grinned, as if that was the coolest thing ever.

"I'm going to be an astronaut when I get older, so I'm learning all I can, now. I'll have to get into the Air Force, though. And I'll have to save for laser eye surgery, just in case my vision starts to go bad. They won't let someone be an astronaut if their vision is bad," he explained in his rambling. "I don't think I should be too worried, though. My dad has reading glasses, but that shouldn't be a problem for me. I might need braces, though." It wasn't anything for him to worry about, though.

"You like the stars and moon, too...? I mean, you're wearing them, so I'm going to guess that you do." It wasn't that surprising. A lot of people liked looking at the moon and stars. It was always nice to find another fan, though.

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:22 pm

"A telescope? Really? I wish I had one!" Did she really need one? Probably not. She could go to space after all, but who was to say she didn't want to enjoy stars from her own bedroom? What about place she couldn't get to? What if she wanted to see those? A telescope would have been pretty awesome to have.

She couldn't help but find it weird that Peter had to do so many things to go to space when all she had to do was so simple, without requiring years and years of work. She felt bad, and already wanted to take him off to space with her. She could make his dream come true! How much fun would that be? She worried though, she'd never been to Hypnos before. What if it was like Ixion? She didn't want to put Peter though that.

"I bet you'll make a great astronaut," she smiled, fiddling with her fingers as she looked down at her skirt. It was certainly a fact that she did like stars and moons, they were even illustrated all over her skirt as well as her outfit in general. She nodded, looking to Peter. "I love the stars and moons," she nodded.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:40 pm
"Well, if your parents let you, you could always come over and use mine," he offered, always happy to share his stuff. It was more fun with friends, and he was sure his parents wouldn't mind him having friends over. Or at least guy friend. He would have to make sure it was especially okay for him to have a girl friend over...

Wait, were they friends...? They'd only just met... Peter frowned to himself as he realized how he was jumping the gun on the whole... friendship thing. People didn't usually invite people over to their houses the first time they meet, do they?

"I mean, only if you want... I don't mind if you don't. You don't even know me," he mumbled, poking at the crackers in his lunch box, before forcing himself to grin and look back up at her. "I hope so. We'll see..." He knew he would be a lot of work, but he wasn't one to give up so easily!

"Moons...?" he blinked, staring at her curiously. That was a bit odd to say... or at least he thought so... "You mean just the one moon, right...? Or are you talking about other planets' moons...?" Maybe she was more into space than he'd originally thought!

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:28 pm

He just invited her over? She couldn't help but smile at his suggestion, mentally remembering this invitation for later. She didn't know where he lived but maybe he went to her school? She did meet him at the library before so maybe when school started she'd see him again. Maybe he'd even be in her class! How wonderful would that be?

"I would love to," she smiled, finally replying.

There was a small pause when he said she didn't know him, and then when he finished she immediately replied, "I know you! You're Peter! You are kind and generous and when you grow up you want to be an astronaut!" It wasn't much but it was all she needed to know.

"All of the moons!" She clarified, grinning as she did. There was no reason to exclude them just because they weren't on the planet it was rotating.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff