Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:04 am
User Image Jayden licked his lips, the two rabbits he had just ate had filled a hole... and he had enjoyed wasting some energy in his task of catching them. He liked rabbits, swift and intelligent creatures making them unpredictable at times. He liked unpredictable.

He stretched his wings, the bones cracking in places making it feel oh soooo good. A smile was peeled on his lips revealing the sharp teeth of his old Kalona form. His eyes looked to the sky, and part of him wanted to fly.... but not as a walker, as a bat! It was an exhillerating feeling, many not even worried that a bat had approached them, deeming him as 'harmless'.... oh how wrong they where.

As if that very thought made up his mind he shifted forms, the burst of magic rippling through him cracking and breaking all of his bones before reforming them in the form of a bat. In comparison to most bats he appeared slightly larger, his dark storm pelt now the pattern upon his flesh. His gold eyes continued to glow, the only thing that the bat truely had in common with his horse form. Two little fangs extended over his lips and with a mighty swoosh of his wings he was in the air.

This was freedom.... he looped and swooshed, dropped and rose, turned and twirled. Enjoying his own company.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image
Tsunami lifted her tail off the ground as she observed the errant hairs on the tuft. The lightened strands always made her question why in the world did the hairs keep fading in and out of focus. She gave her lips a quick twitch of amusement as the hairs came into focus. Letting the appendage fall back to the ground below her Tsunami, often known as Sunni, noted the darkness of the night. It seemed as if the moon hid itself from those that would enjoy its company for the night. Flicking her wings out to the side the mare sighed before turning her gaze to stare into the distance.

She had flown a long journey away from the lands of her birth. A small white object flew directly at Tsunami as she pondered the wisdom of starting home now. She didn't even blink as the object landed on her back and let its wings flutter feebly before falling still. She sighed as her "companion" fell into slumber. Now with it's return and subsequent slumber Tsunami shook out her mane before turning in the direction of home. She'd walk through the night and find a place to rest during the day. It was cooler this way and easier to avoid detection. Oh course she had no idea that detection would be the least of her problems.

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:42 am
Jayden continued his ariel display for a little longer before finally deciding to take a rest, with the quick grace that had come with practise he bombed back towards the earth in a slight spin before opening his wings wide to suddenly stop the descent as he reached the ground -his nose mere inches from it. With a soft thump he landed, and using his delicate bat form he made his way through over the terrain towards the stream.

It was then his sensative ears picked up the soft patter of hooves. He grunted, hot air visibly being blown from his nose as he turned around to locate the noise. How had he missed it? He cursed himself, distraction could lead to death.... and not in a good way, he did not believe his own death would ever be 'good' for enjoyed life far to much to leave it.

Still as his eyes watched he was forced to blink several times. At first sight the creature looked nothing more than a alicorn, but with each moment part of her form became ghostly, fading in and out of exsistance. It was most obvious at the tips of her hair, tail and wings..... but still, it had caught Jayden's attention. He liked unusual things.

Deciding to stay in bat form he made his way towards her, using the hooks on his bat wings to help him climb over the twigs, leaves and logs that had found their way to the ground. He remained silent, simply placing himself into her path before putting on the best 'injured animal' pout he could muster, wide eyes, wobbly lip, pathetic stare. And then he waited....

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:48 am
It was the eyes that gave the creature's location away to the mare. She'd just about put her hoof down in his exact position before seeing the glowing orbs peering up at her. There had not been much space left between her hoof and its head. Quickly Tsunami backed up a few steps before observing what she had found on the ground. It was a bat. Its pelt was as dark as the night sky that she traveled under and the mare sighed before noticing it's expression. The bat seemed to be in pain and Tsunami couldn't help but mentally replay the last few minutes of her journey. It was impossible to know whether or not she had been the cause of the "injury" that seemed to be plaguing the animal. But she did have a solution to remedy the situation.

Her companion flew off of her back and winged its way around her head as if trying to communicate. She watched the display before returning her gaze to the bat. A quick touch of my horn should do the trick she thought as she knelt down to the ground. She allowed the tip of her horn to gently prod the bat's side before allowing her magic, weak as it was, flow into the bat's skin. It was strange but in that brief contact she could sense that something wasn't right. She glanced into the bat's eyes trying to discern what the wrongness was that she sensed. Feeling nothing she returned to all four hooves and looked down at the bat. "You'd best be careful little bat. Others may not see you there. You blend in quite well."

Tsunami glanced towards the night sky before returning her gaze to the animal before her. The mare wondered if she should move it off of the path before eying it once more. A new thought emerged and Tsunami looked around before sighing.

"What are you doing on the ground? Don't your kind roost in trees?"

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:56 am
Jayden didn't move as she tried to 'help' him... how niave, he thought. He had used such techniques to trick unicorns into healing him in the past, of course then he had actually needed their aid... even a little healing magic could take the worst of the process away and have him hunting quicker and better than ever before long.

Still, he continued to look up at her with wide glowing yellow eyes. His sister had often chuckled and commented how they looked like two twinkling stars... very attractive. It was just one of the many attributes that Jayden used.

As he watched her he found his eyes drawn to her fading hair. A ghost couldn't interact with the world -or at least he didn't believe so- which left another interesting option..... she could become invisable. Now that would be an interesting prospect!

Bored of simply standing still he clawed at her horn and used it to climb onto her head. He hung upside for a moment, looking into her eyes before he made a soft 'squeak'.... he did his best not to open his mouth too much, and hoped that the angle would help him avoid her seeing the fact that he had lots of sharp fangs within his mouth. Jayden moved again then to sit on top of her head, batting away the strange creature with wings and a what seemed to be a giant eye.... how fitting, a rare creature for another rare creature.

Jayden would reveal himself before too long.... but for now, he was more interested in her reaction.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:32 am
Feeling the creature's tiny claws on her horn Tsunami made sure that when she raised her head up she didn't dislodge the bat from its perch. Her gaze watched the bat carefully as it hung upside down and squeaked while looking into her eyes. Her own eyes widened in surprise. The mare simply didn't know what to make of this bat's behavior. Tsunami didn't know much about bats in general but this one seemed almost downright friendly instead of shy like most others of its species.

As her companion was batted off of its perch the mare clucked her tongue softly. "Now none of that little bat. You are merely a hitch hiker. I cannot have you bothering my companion if you are to stay where you are." Tsunami's gaze traveled around as she took a few steps forward. "I don't know why you've chosen to hitch a ride with me - but as long as you don't cause any trouble I don't see the harm in letting you stay."

Foolish as those words sounded ... Tsunami had no idea just what she was actually addressing. Had she known - her reactions might have been more radical to her nature.

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:44 am
Jayden rolled his eyes -knowing that from his vantage point she could not see it-, he was not at all bothered about the small 'companion' of hers or having to catch a lift for long. He was curious... and for him 'curiousity killed the bat'.

He let out another squeek though, rubbing her head softly as if he agreed with her terms. The fact that she had accepted him so quickly made him want to play his little game for longer.... though he suspected he would grow bored before too long. Jayden's eyes turned to the 'companion', it sure was a strange thing, and it was clear that it could sence the darkness in him more than it's owner could. The thing had taken an instant dislike for him.... not that Jayden blame it for that, it was the wise thing to do after all.

Quite happy to let the mare do all the walking and talking, he took the time to grip onto her horn as he manovered himself for a good view of the mare and her fading parts. His eyes saw the wings..... fascinating. She was ethereal, here but not here at the same time.... and part of Jayden wanted to pass such a trait onto his children.... after all, demonic blood mixed with the ability to fade, to blend.... it was almost too good an opportunity to pass up. Of course he would have to convince her of that..... he frowned. Not so easy after all.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:47 am
The bat made itself at home on her head and squeaked what she deemed was an affirmative to her conditions. Tsunami could sense the irritation that her companion had with the little bat. It was riding in high style and the mare was confused. The animal didn't seem like a bad sort. It was definitely a curious little thing. There was no doubt with the motions she was sensing emanating from the creature. Shuffling her wings as she continued walking Tsunami let her gaze roll around the darkened vista before she began talking again.

"You sure are a strange little bat. But strange can be good sometimes. I myself am fairly unusual. Maybe I should take you home with me and you could be my familiar. I've heard of bats partnering with Soquili before. You could help me and I could help you. I'm sure mother would approve. What do you think of that?"

As Tsunami waited for a reply from the creature she watched her companion flit around her head in agitation. Just what was the problem with it? It had never acted this way before. The mystery would have to wait until a little later to find out as her companion suddenly dive-bombed the bat before flying off. Tsunami watched the display with anguish. What did her companion have against a harmless little bat?

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:12 am
Jayden yawned at her words, as if any one soquili could ever have the power to keep him bound to them forever.... the very idea almost made him laugh out loud.

He squeeked again, willing to keep up his appearance only for a little longer while he looked for a good spot to make his grand reveal. He saw a good spot ahead of them, a slight clearing in the trees, with the moonlight shining down. Perfect. He licked his lips and used his little bat hooks to change direction on her horn again.

He counted down... One... Two... Three.... he leaped from her, spreading his wings wide in a snap of movement that allowed him to glide on a wave of caught air. Turning their position he used them to circle the clearing, the moonlight shining down on him like a spotlight, ad he changed form. It was slow at first appearing like worms and insects wiggling under his skin before all the cells seemed to explode and crack at once in a flash of moonlight before standing before her was his true form. Horse pelted in a bat pelt.

He smiled, narrowing his eyes to take in the fading features of the mare once more. "I don't think that is really a good idea...." he mused, speaking for the first time since he had met her, his voice had an almost growl like quality to it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:40 am
Tsunami heard the bat squeak a reply. In her mind she thought that it might have been in agreement. The mare was all but ready to give a name to the bat when she felt the creature shift its position by utilizing her horn before the sudden decrease in weight signified that the bat had left it's perch. Well of all the nerve. The mare stopped in her tracks and followed the little bat's movements in the air. Was it trying to say that it didn't like her plan after all?

The moon suddenly broke through the cloud cover that had been hiding it from prying eyes and gave a spotlight effect on the creature as it circled the clearing ahead of her. Somehow this aerial display caused a knot of apprehension to form in Tsunami's mind. If the bat hadn't liked her why hadn't it just flown off at the start. Something more was at work her and she gave a small snort of puzzlement as to what it might have been.

It was then that her little bat friend ... wasn't so much little anymore. It had transformed into a rather intimidating looking stallion who now provided a rather effective road block on the pathway. She had never seen this sort of transformation before so it had surprised her. The beating of her heart accelerated and her mouth was dry. The sudden transformation from cute little bat to a ferocious looking kalona under a pelt had the mare transfixed in place. After several attempts to speak Tsunami found her voice and she ruffled her wings. "I suppose that you may be right about that. Twas foolish to think that I'd found something that I could call my own."

The mare canted her head from side to side as she studied the stallion in front of her. "Just what are you?"

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:32 am
The automatic responce of his 'Your worst nightmare' clung to his tongue, but he resisted. If he wanted to use this mare for his own gains he couldn't simply blow all his chances by spooking her... at least not too much. Of course, he also knew that he could give her something of her own... children. A selfish deed though since he was more interested in aquiring her fading ability than her love and affection. He was not foolish enough to believe that she would accept him, few would after all.

Jayden remained silent for a while, just thinking of the right words to say and use. The great thing about meeting new people was that you could reinvent yourself.... hide some of your true self in order to trick them into what you wanted. He grinned, he was good at manipulating others.

After a while he finally said, "My dear," he smiled, being careful that his teeth were not revealed to her, "..... I could give you something of your own." His eyes narrowed on her, drawn to the faiding in and out of her hair and wings. She was a rare treasure indeed, Jayden liked that.... he was after all, a collector of rare. "As for what I am, it matters not. All you need to know is that I am called Jayden."

[[Edited... removed her name XD sorry, could have sworn she had introduced herself... sorry]]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:25 am
Tsunami dipped her head in a polite manner to the stallion as she learned his name. It still didn't explain what he was. Of course the features of the spaded tail and horns did give away his Kalona heritage. It was the pelt on Jayden's back that confused Tsunami. To be alone on path at night facing down a stallion - wasn't it every mare's worst fears? Yet although Tsunami could feel the fear frizzling through every cell of her body there was something else at work. Then Jayden smiled and spoke again and she relaxed a little bit. He had a tendency to growl out his words so at first it was hard to decipher what he'd said.

She repeated his words back inside her head before realizing what they meant. He'd give her something that she could call her own. Instantly her ears pricked forward. Tsunami loved to receive gifts. It was because she felt she was being singled out as being special that she could lose sight of the situation. It happened now. She knew that Jayden represented danger ... but the promise of owning something for herself was drowning out her rational thought. Still better to at least introduce herself and clarify this mysterious phrase. "Good evening to you Jayden. I am Tsunami. I am sorry for the confusion back there. I never knew that Soquili could turn into bats."

Tsunami had also noticed the way that Jayden kept looking at her. Like she had something that kept attracting his attention. Glancing behind her Tsunami only saw her wings mysteriously fade in and out of sight. There was nothing special about that in Tsunami's mind. Since birth they'd been doing that. Damn, her thoughts had wandered again. Tsunami returned her gaze to the stallion before querying his earlier phrase. "What is it that you were thinking of giving me Jayden?"

Before she'd left her mother she had been given a small lesson in identifying dangers. The stallion for sure fell into that category. Although telling her daughter about skinwalkers Stormfall had only mentioned feline and canine versions ... not bats.

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:42 am
"Tsunami," he repeated, allowing the name to roll gracefully off his tongue. He did not lie to her, nor did he hide the truth as he snapped his wings open once before tucking them securely at his sides. Once done, he started towards her. Slow deliberate movements, slow because he did not want to spook her -too much- and deliberate because he had no intention of stopping.

As he approached, the ground being eaten up by his every step. He stopped just before her, his glowing eyes watching her every move, the pulse of her heart in her neck, "Something that no one would ever be able to deny you...." He said, licking his lips as he enjoy the feeling of having power over the mare... after all, she seemed very interested in having something of her own and even more so by the idea of him giving it to her. "...children." He drawled out the word, and then waited.

From experience he knew this could go one of two ways. One, good or two, badly.... very badly. Still, as he recalled her interesting ability of faiding in and out he knew in his heart, it was worth the effort... for even the slightest chance that they could produce a dark being with such an ability..... he smiled, for the first time flashing his little fanged teeth.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:16 pm
The manner in which Jayden spoke her name had Tsunami frozen in place. There was something inherently sinister about the stallion. It both drew Tsunami in and also caused her to want to flee at the same time. The mare grew puzzled by these conflicting commands that her brain was firing throughout her body. She felt cornered even though there was open field at her back. All she had to do was turn around and bolt. Yet she couldn't. The mare watched in silent wonder as Jayden's wings snapped open. She'd never seen such an intricate design of power and fragility in a deadly combination.

Her gaze tracked the sedate movements that the stallion took until she realized that he was standing right before her. The distance had not been too great between them to start with and while she was conflicted with her thoughts he'd managed to close that distance in its entirety. Her gaze flicked to his strange glowing eyes. One could easily drown in those eyes. It was happening to her. However the answer that Jayden gave to her query shocked her out of the daze that seemed to have overwhelmed her.

"You would give me children?" To say that shock raced through every cell in her body was an understatement. Tsunami was literally floored by the suggestion. She'd not expected that answer at all. The thought of having a family was appealing though. But was she even ready for children of her own. She'd just barely begun exploring the lands as an adult. But to have something that no one could take away. The images that assailed her mind made Tsunami bit back the more logical answer to give. Instead she merely voiced all the questions she wanted to ask in two sentences. "Why me? I'm nothing special ... am I?"

Tsunami caught the fanged grin that Jayden gave to her and once again there was a frisson of fear that made rational thought vanish. If she was not careful ... things could get out of control.

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:46 pm
Jayden's grin widen at her words.... he couldn't help it, he could almost smell victory.... all he needed to do was keep his calm, something that seemed to be easier with the thought of sucess. His thoughts wandered to his sister for a moment, she would be particularly pleased with his discovery.... and should he suceed? Well.... she would approve. Of that he was sure.

Jayden brought his clawed bat wing up and caught her under the chin, locking her eyes to his own although he suspected she would have done so without the contact. "Yes." The word was drawn out, a sensual purr on his lips. "In my eyes.... you are.... unique. That is why." Jayden was not exactly smooth with words sometimes, finding it difficult to express his thoughts or perhaps his lies.... sweet words were simply not his thing. He was far more comfortable destroying and tearing, killing and maming.

His eyes shifted for the briefest of moments to her hair and the tip of her wing that was just in sight over her shoulder. "Beautiful....." He purred, thinking more of her ability than her but it mattered not to him how she interpretted it.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff