Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:38 am
User Image

Night was falling and she hard to find a safe place fast if she wanted to survive. She knews she had left the beast long behind if not he would of show himself by now and tried to stop her again. The only goal on her mind was finding safety she did however remember her mask was in the forest somewhere now..she would look for it later but now she needed to find someone anyone would be a welcome sight after what she went through. The moss she placed in her wounds was quickly soaking up she needed to find a place to lay down so that the wounds could start closing and healing. Her limping was even worse now from her running at top speed with those wounds. She knew she would make it though becauce she would not give up on life she would never close her eyes and let death win. She thought her mind was playing tricks on her when she saw a figure up ahead she wanted to shout out but before she could make it she collapsed and fainted with the figure only a few feet away.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:36 am
User Image He was returning from another trip to find things to tinker on. It was when he was about to head to the creek that he noticed a body slumped on the ground. Cautiously, he peered at the mare wondering if she was even still alive. Stepping closer, he sniffed at her and waited. There... he saw it, her barrel raise and fall with the breath of life. Gently, he nudged her shoulder, careful not to upset the wounds.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:56 am
Her mind was twisting and Turing with strange dreams and thoughts. She thought she had died and moved on. When she finally started to regain herself she once thought thought she was dead seeing a blurry withe figure and blinding light. "Hello..I never thought i would see the day that i met you..Are you an angel come to take me to my parents..?" she mumbled out the words smiling now not aware that she was still alive. She felt the figure nudge her but she only lay there still thinking she was dead. "Must you have the need to push me..? If i am dead why must i get up..?" her eyes closed again and she fell back into the darkness still alive but weak that her mind was spinning out.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:40 pm
He blinked. The mare's mutterings he found odd. bu perhaps they were due to blood loss? He thought he remembered his father and great grandfather once saying something about blood loss causing one's mind to slip. Looking around, he wondered what could have attacked her. Shaking his head as he looked at the wounds it looked like the scar on his mother's hind quarters.. the result of a narrow escape from a cougar she said. though these were similar.. they were much larger...

Looking at the plants, he started gathering herbs his grandmother on his father's side had once told him about. ones to help dull pain and keep a wound from becoming infected. Looking at the wounds, he wondered how to get the moss out of the marks without hurting her much.. not seeing a better way, he set the herbs down on the ground and licked her scratch marks, nipping gently at the moss she's seemed to cram into it. Once he'd finally pulled out the moss, he chewed up the herbs he'd gathered and gently put the poultice on her wounds. His family had been wise in telling him about herbs when he wasn't making some sort of contraption. "We need to get you to shelter..." He nudged her gently trying to rouse her back to consciousness.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:41 pm
Her dreams were still raging with bursts of light and then the dull world of black would take over again. She was aware that the creature she had seen for that brief moment was nudging her and prodding her all the more proof she was very much alive. She tried to flick her eyelids open but her body would not allow it anything would be better then seeing these nightmares. She flinched when she felt the creature brush over her wounds and when she felt the moss being pulled out of them. She wanted to protest but all she could do was lay there and let this creature do what it wanted. At first she thought it was letting her bleed to death trying to end her suffering thinking she was close to the edge but if that was its thinking it was very wrong. She was burning now she once again felt the need to survive. She relaxed when she felt something entering her wounds not caring what it was anything would stop the bleeding anything at all.

She groaned when she felt the creature nudge harder and finally willed herself to open her eyes. She saw her savior was a stallion who looked much like herself in a way. She stared at him for a moment blinking slowly before his words registered in her head. She was relived that it was a normal in the least looking stallion and there was no sign of the walker who could of ended her life. She looked the stallion in the eyes and nodded.

"I am to weak to stand on my own..Perhaps you could lend me your shoulder till we get to shelter..?"

She blinked again wondering what Pavi would think if he saw her wounded and bruised leaning on another stallion for help. It was his fault he was never around when she needed him but regardless she would always love him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:56 pm
Thankfully the mare awoke. Letting out a small breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding, he nodded. "I'm sure I can.. if it's not too tall that it" He was big for a stallion having gotten his size from his father.He stood taller than most normal sized stallions did. His parents as mismatched in size as they were, had made sure their children had some sort of compassion where it was needed. This mare needed his hep right now and if he had to make one of those travois he'd heard about he'd help her get to safety.

"If your too weak to stand.. I can put something together and drag you to shelter on it..." He offered politely. He didn't want her to have to move too much needlessly. After all.. she might just make things worse, and that wasn't something that he wanted to happen to anyone in her position.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:55 am
She looked up and then realized he was quite tall but she would make it. "It will be fine you are tall but no tall enough for me not to make it" She nods and him wondering why he was helping her. He seemed nice enough and she was wounded she supposed it would be wrong to leave one to die but she knew even if he had left she would of made it. Her spirits would of led someone to her if they could see them or not. She sighed and started to stand shaking her head at his request "You do not need to go through the extra effort if i dont stand now i might never" the pain she could feel it creeping through her but she still rose slowly leaning on him for support. She needed to heal and lying down at this point would not do anything for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:11 am
He nodded and let her stand though he prepared himself to catch her should she falter. He knew that some mares could be stubborn, after all his grandmother Mera was known to be stubborn when her strength was questioned. "Take your time.. Do not make your wounds worse." His voice was gently, calm and warm. Looking around he scanned the area of a near by cave. Sure he knew the two legger his other grandmother often visited from time to time could have possibly been more aid that hindrance... Once he got her to safety, he'd have to send word to the strange creature. He'd often wondered what was so facinating about the woman.. After all... Grandmother Sho had often spoken very fondly of her. He'd leave her for a short moment to find the two legged critter.. He knew where his grandmother has said she lived.

Spotting a cave, he slowly headed towards it. "Once you're safe in the cave.. hunker down.. I'll get you some help." He had a plan now and he'd have to see it through for her. It was what any decent stallion would do for her.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:18 am
She did not hear his words being in the pain she was in but she was not weak. Any other mare would agree to being dragged on something but her pride would not allow it. SHe would make it though this for Pavi and herself. When she finally stood she felt no better but she limped using the stallion for support to wherever he was taking her. She then noticed the cave in the distance and thought that was where he was going. He started to move to it but the process was slow as she was limping and kept stumbling over things. This time though she heard him speak and nodded "Do what you must..I have been alone like this for sometime..Try to be swift fetching the help we require" she nods at him and closes her eyes "Also if you dont mind..Could you find where my mask has landed somewhere in the forest..? Watch out for that skinwalker though..who knows what he is doing now"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:26 am
He stopped a the mention of a skin walker, his blood running cold. He'd wandered that far off? Or had that one that had chased his sister as a foal come back seeking to get vengeance for a lost meal? Urging himself to continue walking, he nodded. "I'll try my best... " It was all he could offer her for now as he reached the mouth of the cave. It was barely wide enough to help her inside. He'd be sure to cover it with brush once he left to help hide her from the skinwalker if it was still around. "Careful.. don't scrape yourself on the wall." He warned her as he edged into the cave easily.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:34 am
She noticed he had paused after she mentioned the skinwalker. She wondered if he had also tormented this stallion but shook her head. "The walker was like a ghost..he was so blue you could almost see through him..He was a killer and a hunter.." she closed her eyes now wanting to get his image out of her head. "Thank you..i do hope you find it without any unpleasant encounters" When they reached the cave she barley fit into it but it was quite roomy inside. She listened to him and made sure to avoid the walls of the cave. "I will be fine now until you return..go quickly i have my spirits to keep me company.." she nods at him and rests her head on the ground feeling the pain from the journey.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:04 pm
He looked back to make sure he'd be fine before leaving the cave, covering the entrance with a bush. He made good time heading he way his gram had once spoken of the strange being living. It wasn't too long either that he came across a two-leggers camp. Cautiously, he walked up to the teepee and saw plenty of roses and other flowers growing around the camp. Interesting.. Could this be where his gram got her roses from? Shaking the thought from his head, he stuck his nose boldly into the teepee entrance and then his whole head. A yelp of surprise caused the boy to stumble over him self as he backed up to get away from what was sure to follow after him.

"Dag nab crazy cayoose.. stickin your nose in my hut.. I should teach you a few manors..." A scruffy looking woman with slightly tussled golden locks and green eyes stalked out of the teepee wearing what customarily looked like the clothes of the braves. "Well! Whacha want?" She eyes him closely. His looks were vaguely familiar. "Ah you mus be one of sho's kin.. Well.. something wrong?"

He didn't have the time ton spare paying 20 questions with this woman. Giving a snort, he stepped forward and took the sleeve of her leather shirt hin his mouth, beginning to lead her the way he'd come.

"Hey! Just a cotton picking moment.. no need to rush.. if things are bad I'll need my things." She tore her arm from hm and snatched up her back. "There.. lead the way you big lummox... wonder how you could be blood of that tiny mare.." She puzzled this some as she walked along behind him.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:50 pm
As she watched him leave she felt a pang of loneliness. She knew he would come back but once again she felt alone more so the fact that no one knew she was here. She sighed hoping he might find a uni or the sort to help her wounds heal faster. She knew that unis could heal but she had never seen one in action. Silently she willed herself to look at her wounds again and she gently nudged one to reveal a gash she knew not to be deep but long. She sighed and put her head down once more she hoped the stallion would hurry she had two much time to herself and who knew what she might think of. She closed her eyes again only to open them to a spirit who was watching her with cold eyes but this one..this one looked..she felt she knew it..Her gaze was locked on its gaze till it vanished as suddenly as it had appeared. She could not quite place it but she had a feeling she had once known that spirit.

As she lay her head back down her mind drifted off to the few good memories she had. The only memories she had of her parents came to her and in that moment she was happy she even smiled at the memory of her parents and her brother going on there first trip. She wished to grab and keep the memory and at this moment her sleep was fine and blissful. Unknowing that soon enough there would be a creature unlike any other standing before her

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:19 pm
It hadn't taken long before he and the two-legger returned to the mouth of the cave. He still had to find the mare's mask but first.. he wanted the two-legger to go in and help her. Grabbing the bush, he pulled it away from the opening and nodded his head for the woman to go in.

"Go in? What's so important in there?" She sniffed at the cave to be sure this big lummox wasn't leading her into some twisted trap. Satisfied, she slowly crept in to see the mare on the ground. " Ah.. I sees now... Just a moment... I'll take care of things you go stand watch or something... don't need no worried stallion over my shoulder making things worse."

He stood for a moment before being shooed away by the woman. Nodding, he left the cave, covering the entrance once more before wandering off to look for the mask. He was sure he wouldn't find it but he was going to try if nothing else.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:53 am
Her ears perked forward and her head turned to the mouth of the cave. Her ears twitched slightly her up and now eyes on the opening. She had heard someone talking but it was not the stallion they sounded far off and distant. She squinted her eyes when the bush parted and she could see the stallion was the one who had moved them. However his help was very odd..She saw him motion for the creature to enter the cave and then he simply covered the entrance once more without a word. Her eyes were focused on the strange creature who smelled like smoke and fire mixed with herbs. She snorted and shifted slightly not sure what to do since she felt there would be no communication to this strange new creature.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff