Levi Sama
Captain

Invisible Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
wtf this is a bunch of bullshit. why would you believe in spaghetti creating man?? and why would heaven have beer and strippers??? this is s**t. some guy just randomly thought: “oh spaghetti is so good. it must be god.” i mean what the ********?! jesus is real and i dont care what you guys think. you deny him, you’ll all burn in hell for eternity. so have fun!!
-JIR
Go ******** yourselves. This is the gayest thing i have ever seen and i have seen some pretty ******** up s**t. What have you people been taking????? acid????? And where the ******** did this s**t come from anyways???? Do you even have a hell or do you just get eaten by your god??? I think Ill go eat your god now bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! > smile
-jade

xXfarahoyaah xX Wrote:
you all believe in a flying spaghetti monster
A MONSTER.
.wake up!
beer volcano? strippers? -.-
its not even a legit religion. i suggest you read about ALL religions..and then decide if u wanna be ' touched by his noodly appendage ' or w/e

You sicken me with the fact that you now have my best friend believing in your stupid, sick, blasphemous crap you call a religion! I can tell you what it really is, BLASPHEMOUS, MADE DURING A DRUG BINGE, IDOLATRY THAT WILL HAVE YOU BURNING IN HELL OR ON THE TABLE AFTER THE LAST WAR!!!! I am furious about the fact that there is a religion DEVOTED to SIN OF ALL THINGS! If you don’t change you and all your followers will be in a special place in hell just for IDOL WORSHIPPING, SIN LOVERS LIKE YOURSELF!!! You disgust me and I hope you see the truth before it’s too late.

Antipastifarian,

Chance

Your a stupid a** and your religion is gay. Thats why god hates it and evne though he loves yu he hates ur gay and will kill you and all yoru followers. Your god is spaghetti, i ate spaghetti lasnt night. So, ha. Christian god is in teh sky, your is on a plate. Your guy doesnt even have brain let alone create things. Your stupid douchbag. This isnt a religion, its a belief. And you are standing in between you and gods yours love. I hope ur happy.

- Connor Fargus

I saw your retarded website and asked myself "why?" but then, there are a lot of crackheads in the world, and you seem to be one of the more insane ones. That is a joke website, right? Can you honestly tell yourself that you truly believe in this load of s**t? Pasta is an inanimate food object. It cannot fly. It does not have eyes. It never was and never will be alive and breathing. For your own health, I ask you to stop whatever the hell you’re smoking.

-spf
Ok people really? im not trying to discriminate anyone who beleives this but this is bullshit. Whoever created this sight is obviosly a smart man and an even better buissness man but this is ******** retarded.
1.Spaggetti was created in the 9th century. PEOPLE created spaggetti in ITALY. So how is Spaggetti creating s**t that created it? Everyone who beleives this i am sincerely sorry you beleive this s**t and i hope you do whatever makes you happy and one day you will find the one true lord god.
AMEN

-Eli

OK first off, I realize that weed is legal there and I’m sure your all very high all the time, but what the ******** are you smoking to make you think that a food that can be made by anyone is you god? I mean in all honesty don’t you think that if he really was god then he would have rotted and decomposed by now? and if he’s not decomposed and still just chilling around, wouldn’t you be tempted to eat your god? I mean I love spaghetti but I I’m not going to worship it, cause if I get hungry later I don’t wanna eat the god and then go to hell with the lasagna monster. LAY OFF THE HALLUCINATE POT!

-Julio

You poke fun at God and are a disgrace to him and religion. You need to repent and ask for his forgiveness. You should be ashamed of the trash you write and your completely unfunny cartoons. What you call religion, looks like something for four and five year olds. God has reserved a special place for people like you and it is in a very warm climate, and you will be on vacation for eternity. You will have allot of company with you and that is your so called fans. May God have mercy on all of your souls !
-Annie

DON’T SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT MY LORD AND SAVIOR. SOME BELIEVE AND SOME DON’T, IT’S A CHOICE. JUST FOR THE RECORD WHAT IS STUPID IS WHEN YOU MAKE DEROGATORY COMMENTS ABOUT SOMEONE THAT HAVE SUFFERED AND DIED FOR YOU. TAKING OUR SINS AND ETC UPON HIMSELF SO THAT WE CAN KNOW OUR HEAVENLY FATHER. YOU ALL SHOULD GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES RIGHT NOW; AND ASK JEHOVAH GOD FOR FORGIVENESS. WHAT IS STUPID THAT WHEN WE ALL GOT SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR; AND WE DON’T EVEN REALIZE IT UNTIL IT’S GONE.

DARLA.

Note this isn't to actually make fun of "God" or any other religion but to have fun.Also to the guy who said Spaghetti was created in the 9th century is wrong...12century BUT only by man also spaghetti was the first thing the midget ate when the SPM made him  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:16 am
You are a dumb s**t
how long did it take you to pull this s**t out of your fat ******** you

Sincerely,
Every sentient being

hmmm… what an interesting idea…. a shame i like pasta. mmm…. tasty. i like the giant balls… meatballs…. and put them in my mouth. Anyhow… how on earth can you believe such nonsense. Pasta wasn’t even around till the 1600′s, and what on earth would pirates have to do with any freakin thing of global warming?? well, i don’t want to be wrapped in my bowl of spaghetti idea’s, but go suck some balls… meatballs…
Adam-

idk why but i found the fat-a** one rather amusing xD  

Levi Sama
Captain

Invisible Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Levi Sama
Captain

Invisible Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:00 am
hey,u know what none cares Wat u think about God’s sense of humor,u know what u may not be christian but,there’s lot of people out there trying 2 seek God n they don’t need any info, about God by the fsm so,i think it will b better if u stop n start acting more like a christian even if u r not .

even if i'm not? i see something wrong with this mainly the fact he wants everyone to be the same...i do wonder what it would be like if everyone was in the same religion....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:48 pm
How ******** dare you make fun of my lord and savior Jesus Christ. He died on the cross for my and your sins you ******** peice of s**t. You can’t ******** do that you ******** ********. Go ******** yourself you ********!!! ******** YOU!!!!!!! ANTICHRIST!!! YEA, YOUR THE ANTICHRIST YOU ********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GO ******** UP ISREAL YOU ******** ********. BOBY BITCHEMSOMS = 666 666 666 PISS WHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR GONA BURN IN HELL FOREVER YOU LARGE ********. You are an a** crack. You know what an a** crack is b***h? Thats exactly what you look like. Piss whole!!!!! You should go shuve your face up someon’s ******** a** you ******** ******** of a ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ********!!!!! ******** YOU!!!!!!!!! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! YOUR LEADING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE INTO HELL YOU ******** IDIOT!!!! YOU HAVE NO ******** RIGHT TO DO THAT YOU ******** b*****d GO ******** YOUR SELF OR ******** A TREE OR ******** YOUR WIFE!!!!!!!! GO ******** THE FLYING SPHIGETTI MONSTER YOU ********!!!!!! -Guido Arbia

I gotta be honest this is the funniest one i come across i think the funniest part is where he says "you should shove your face in someones ******** a** you ********:
I didn't know a christain could cuss some much xD
also i wonder how many drafts he has.  

Levi Sama
Captain

Invisible Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Touched by His Noodly Appendage

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff