(This is a prp between my Hipelagan and -MoomoolatteCha- 's Mint Chocolate.)

That mare and stallion spent the couple days together traveling to Mint's favorite spots to share with her.He had taken her to show a glance of his home and the river his family lived near by.They had traveled all the way up the river and across some feilds towards their pit stop of the ocean. "Are you getting tired yet?" Mint asked with a soft smile.They had been walking for a while and half the day had gone by.

*Hipelagan had enjoyed the past days where Mint showed her his world. She enjoyed getting to know the stallion and learn of his family. Regretfully, she had no family, that she knew of, to introduce him to. The mare shook her head to his question. "I love to travel. We're going slow enough that I could keep this up all day." She gave him a close, playful look. "Are you tired Mint? Cause I mean if you are, then I'm totally tired and we should rest." Her grin was full of tease as she fanned a wing over her face, feigning exhaustion.

One day maybe he'd have to show his mother this new mare that had made a huge difference to his world.She had listened to every word he said and everything he did. Mint looked over to her slowly."Well,I am kinda tired we haven't took any breaks.You know I wouldn't want to have you get too exhausted."He smiled and nuzzled her.He adored this mare way too much."Plus,we are almost to the beach I think.Maybe just a couple more steps."Mint was excited about the beach,the sun was about to set.

*Hipel tilted her head to consider. It was true. They'd been on the go, since well.... go. She nearly snickered at that. It had seemed like such an easy pace, but the mare had to admit a chance to rest would be grand too. When he nuzzled her, Hipel drapped her head over his shoulder. Utterly relaxed in his presence.* If we are that close Mint, I'll race you there. Then we can spend the night and next day or two just resting. Would that be alright. *she pulled back just enough to look into his dark, handsome face. Trying to judge for herself how tired he was.*

Mint kinda yawned.He was indeed tired,they talked non stop and kept walking.They had spent every moment together.He smiled softly as she draped her head over him."I don't think I could run that far,walking as slow as this is perfect."Mint said yawning again as he looked into the mares eyes. "We can spend as however long you'd wish there.We could spend a week or long or just a couple days."

*Hipel gave a giggle at his yawns. She gently pushed him with soft muzzle toward a comfortable looking thicket.* You should have said something earlier. Instead of letting me just keep chattering away at you. *Her ears twitched when she didn't mention he'd done nearly as much talking as she.* Lets get there first and see what there is to do. Then we can choose how long to stay. Come, lets laid down and rest until morning. That way we'll be rested and fresh for a new adventure.

"Well I didn't want to disturb anything,I was enjoying myself,weren't you?"He smiled softly and nuzzled the mare back deeply.Mint tugged her small little mane and wandered off farther."I don't it is very much longer."As they kept walking he noticed this sight of a huge a body of water."I think we're here, Hipel."He licked her cheek.

Mmmmmm yes I was. *She fluttered her wings at him playfully in return for the nuzzle. Hipel contentedly followed Mint. Watching his backside she contemplated how much he'd changed from the sour stallion she'd discovered in the forest. Her attention was drawn back when he said they'd arrived. Hipel gave a cheerful whinny and bounded forward. This was one of the times she wish she had a longer mane or tail. The sandy beach stretched out in front of her as the wind caressed against her feathers.* ooooooooh.

Mint laughed. He kept wandering closer and closer. The eyes of the stallion looked to the beautiful mare by his side to the ocean, the huge wide ocean. He stopped and just gazed out at it."Isn't it gorgeous?" Mint smiled."I am very happy that you came here with me."

*She gave a happy sigh and half lifted her wings. The wind called with a playful tug.* It's stellar! I can smell lots of salt in the air! *She said in surprise.* There must be great updrafts coming in off the water. And look how it curls over. I've never seen water do that so big. *the mare gave him a happy smile* I'm glad you brought me. I've never seen anything like it.

"I haven't either, I have only seen the rivers and streams."He was excited about it. She was enjoying it and he was too. Mint had forgotten his tired body and took off onto the beach running across. Before he had taken off he tugged that little mares mane to follow him."Cmon! Lets enjoy it!"

*She gave a giggle at his sudden surge of energy and galloped after him. Hipel tossed her head as her black legs crashed into the surf.* This is so much better than a river or stream. *She laughed as she could feel the water tugging her out then pushing back toward shore. Some of the ocean spray got into her mouth, and she snorted* It's so salty Mint. I wonder why its like that.

"I have heard that some fish actually live in this type of waters, like fish or crab, or even these things called dolphins."He said as he galloped down the sand. Mint looked back at her and slowed down. He awaited for her to catch up to him.

*Hipel splashed through the water, lifting her hooves high. She caught up and nudged Mint gently with her shoulder* I've seen fish and other creatures in the rivers and lakes. I guess it's only logical that they live in something like this too. *She looked at him in playful disbelief, one ear angled back* dolphins? Whatever are those? And what do they look like?

He smiled at her."I am guessing dolphins are like huge fish. That have this huge fins."He looked around and noticed a little space that they were able to lay down in.Mint wandered over to it.The exhaustion was finally catching up to the poor stallion.

*She noticed, and smiled. He was good to put up with her endless energy. Coming out of the water, the mare paused a significant distance away from where Mint was heading. Planting her feet firmly, Hipel gave a good, solid shake to remove excess water from her coat. She was fairly sure Mint wouldn't like getting wet while he slept. Nosing over she snuggled up to the stallion. Her wings relaxed, and the closest draped over his back.*

The stallion smiled as the mare curled up beside him.He laid his head aross her back and pulled her closer.Mint sighed happily."How do you like it?"He asked softly relaxing.

It was exciting, *she murmured softly in his ear.* I can't wait to see what we'll find tomorrow. *She gave a yawn. Realizing how much she'd been doing the past few days; they'd get a good rest and start fresh in the morning.*