Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Animal Within Us

Back to Guilds

If you were an animal what would you be? An interesting roleplaying guild that puts together humans and animals, literally. 

Tags: Animal, Roleplaying, Roleplay, Digimon 

Reply [Side Roleplay] Digimon ~ Season One [Open!]
Digi-Roleplay Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:55 am
User Image

And now we begin at the very beginning..
We'll start at the camp, have your character doing whatever fits their personality best.
Make sure to introduce yourself somehow in your first post though.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:59 am
User Image

▲ ▼ Olivia Laurence ▲ ▼
.. And then the sky cried, for the beauty that was left unseen.

Tick. Tick. Tick. The tip of a pencil gently hit a blank page in an open book. A girl turned her attention away from her book and upwards towards the sky. Imagining different shapes in the different clouds, including a cat sipping some tea, a long neck dinosaur, a dragon, and a fish. Her eyes wandered from each cloud, finding new things in clouds she had just looked at and clouds she hadn't seen a few moments ago. It wouldn't be to much of an exaggeration if someone were to tell her to get her head out of the clouds. At first the thought of coming to a camp brought butterflies into her stomach, but being out in the fresh air away from the city.. It actually cleared her head even more. Her name was Olivia Laurence, and she was proud to think of herself as a writer.

{You don't have to make your post pretty. I was just bored. xP}

User Image

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

chancellor cherryclaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:15 am
Church sat on the roof of the cabin, staring out into the forest, planning his route, searching for landmarks so he could find his way back if he got lost. Then he heard the cocky, narcissistic tone of your run-of-the-mill douche bag. The guy walked up to a girl writing in her notebook. "Hey," the jerk said, "You're pretty cute. Why don't you drop the book and come hang out with me?" he asked.

Oh, this guy is so asking for it, Church thought, waiting for the right moment to leap down and pound the guy into a bloody pulp.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:23 am
User Image

▲ ▼ Olivia Laurence ▲ ▼

Looking at him as if she were confused, Olivia gently shook her head. "I wouldn't want it to get dirty." Closing her book, she held it tightly to her chest. Just the thought of dropping the book onto the dirty ground saddened and annoyed her. Getting all her work dirty, and what if it fell in some animal poo? That wouldn't be good either! So if the only way she could hang out with this guy was to drop her book, that was never going to happen.

User Image

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

chancellor cherryclaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:30 am
"Come on, babe."
"Let's go into the forest and have some fun."
The kid grabbed Olivia's arm and started dragging her.
0, Church dropped down from the rooftop and planted his boot in the kid's face. "Alright, pal. You wanna have some fun? Let's have some fun." Church smirked. The kid felt blood trickling down his face and ran away crying. What a wimp. That was too easy. Church thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:40 am
User Image

▲ ▼ Olivia Laurence ▲ ▼

Rubbing her arm, Olivia looked at the boy who was running away crying and then the guy who had given the other guy a boot to the face. "I don't think he had to much fun. Seemed to me you were having all of the fun." Standing up, she took her bunny bag off and set her pencil and book in it. Once the bag was back on her back, she dusted herself off. Knowing very well that if her brother had seen what had just happened things would have ended up even worse for the crying boy.

User Image

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

Brannagh_Morag
Crew

Feral Lover

11,265 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:54 am
Carys was sitting under a tree, listening to her mp3 player. Carys watched what happened and considered going to the councelor, but it seemed the boy had it taken care of.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:41 pm
Looking up from his exercise journal, Torumaru noticed the crying boy running off from where Church and Olivia were, and he stood up to go talk to them. He had been stretching a short distance away from them, but since he had been staring down at his journal as he stretched, he hadn't seen what actually happened. Torumaru stopped a short distance from Olivia and Church and looked at them quietly before finally asking, "is everything okay?"  

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500

chancellor cherryclaw

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:04 am
"It's all good man. I just figured since the dude was acting so cool that he could actually back it up." Church said.
"I guess introducing myself is necessary since I'm drawing so much attention. My name's Leonard Church, but you guys can just call me Church." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:56 am
"Ah, I see." Torumaru scratched at the back of his head before looking into his journal again. "My name is Torumaru, Torumaru Kamimura." He looked up from his journal a moment later, then sat down and began to stretch again. "Others have a hard time with my name, sometimes. I go by Toru, if that is easier." As though that were the end of the conversation, Torumaru again looked down at his journal, frowning, and he muttered to himself, "I'm behind on exercises again, at this rate I won't be ready for team tryouts..."

He looked up at the two again and remembered something that had been bothering him earlier. "Do you know if we are expected to catch our own food here?"

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

chancellor cherryclaw

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:10 pm
Church shrugged. "No clue. I never bothered to read the brochure for this camp. This was cheaper than a hotel and my home is being renovated." He tried to steer the conversation towards Toru's journal, "So what's so important about that little book of yours?" Church asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:48 pm
Torumaru looked off to the side, frowning. "I wonder if I should go catch some fish just in case. Going hungry is not a good idea, not if I'm going to keep training while I'm here..." It wasn't until a moment later that Torumaru heard what Church said. "Oh, you mean this? This is my exercise book. I'm training to try out for the country junior gymnastics team!" As he continued to stretch, Torumaru smiled brightly. He stood and began to stretch his arms before speaking again. "I'm best at the high bar and the twin bars. I get arm workout from fishing with my parents, so I hope that I'm good enough to get on the team when I try out." He paused, and his smile faded a bit. "I hope to try out, anyway. My parents want me to keep tradition and be a fisherman, so they're not very happy with me wanting to do other things. That's why I'm here at camp instead of at home." He sighed before picking up the journal and offering it out to Church. "You can see, if you want."  

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

chancellor cherryclaw

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:41 pm
"I know what you mean. My uncle doesn't really like my style all that much." Church sighed. "I know he's been trying to educate me in traditional combat, trying to make me 'honor my opponent' but I just can't do it. I just don't see a reason to respect the people who are trying to beat my brains out." he laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:32 pm
Carys decided that she was a bit hungry. Travelling as much as she had she learned quickly which fruits were good and which fruits are bad. She could never remember mushrooms though, not that she cared anyway since they tasted disgusting. Getting up she slowly made her way into the forest to look for some fresh fruit, if there were any good ones at least. If not she had brought some snacks just for emergencies.

Brannagh_Morag
Crew

Feral Lover

11,265 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image

▲ ▼ Olivia Laurence ▲ ▼

As the two boys continued to talk, Olivia found her eyes watching another girl heading into the forest. "Do you suppose we should go with her?" Maybe actually experiencing something would help her with her writing. And it wasn't like there would be anything dangerous in a place that kids from 8 to 16 went to during the summer. Didn't the brochure say it was a home away from home? And a home was safe, so that meant this place was safe. If anything she may learn more about the ways forests feel, smell and sound. It hadn't even occurred to her that she had interrupted their conversation.

User Image

[Side Roleplay] Digimon ~ Season One [Open!]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces