Fishy nonsence (Enakai Vailea&Tick Tack Toe) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image One more collection trip caused her to make her way from the swampy lands that was her mate's home land. Well.. she supposed it was now her home too. An inward smirk caused her glee that she'd been able to catch such a peculiar stallion as a mate that even her mother was some what off put by his appearance. His glow, and gaping grin was enough to make most shudder and think he was deranged. his mind was just as broken as his appearance hinted at but then.. hers wasn't exactly whole either.

Her thoughts shifted back to the task though her maw curved into a smirk all the same. She wanted something to even cause her mate to raise an eyebrow at. 'Jose', the human skull on a stick she'd offered up as an offering to the peculiar star that night had been lost along with her mate's turtle skull necklace. This trip.. was to find something in which to replace those things with now.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tic Tac Toe is feeling particularly restless but her mate or her children aren't around to keep her occupied so she decided to go exploring with her buddy Bird perched on her back. Bird is chattering about the meadow he discovered near swampy areas and mentioned that the grass is so thick and so full of shiny stuff (things that humans or other creatures have dropped when going through this area) and directing the very pregnant mare to that area.

Her belly sways back and forth lightly as the mare walks through the forest, laughing and talking with Bird about the meadow and shiny things that he have seen when he was there. Bird just began to talk about soquilis with fish tail and fins just when they arrived at that meadow then chittered excitedly while pointing at the female in the distance. Her soft orange eyes looked in the direction where Bird pointed and she sees another female walking. "We should go over and say hi." She smiles up at Bird whom is holding on to her ears as they approaches the female. "Hello there!"

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:56 pm
Her eyes glanced about the meadow as she came to it. Her eyes were focused more on the ground that her surroundings. It wasn't a good way to watch for predators... but it was the best way to find new and interesting objects to ad to her collections. It was the rustling of another's hoof falls in the grass that let her know some one was near by. Her ears flicking in the direction, she cast an almost suspicious glance as she looked up. Seeing to her what looked like a very fat mare she cocked her head to the side in curiosity. she'd been often cruel and down right nasty in the past but ever since her days of meeting Croatoan she'd softened a bit. "Who comes upon my path?" She was speaking more to herself than anyone else really but supposed it worked as a greeting.

((for my sanity #006B49 ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:03 pm
"Fishy!! Fishy!!!" Bird cries out happily as he points at the female while he scrambles down to the ground, scampering toward the female with his eyes wide. "I Bird!" He introduces himself as he plunked himself in front of the female then holds up a skull that looks like it could be a turtle that he just found before he ran over to the female. "Gift for yoooou!" He chirped as he holds it out for the female with a huge smile on his face. "Not shiny. Sorry!" His ears droops little bit, thinking that she won't like the gift because its not shiny.

Tic Tac Toe giggles as Bird scampered over to the female and she follows behind him at slow pace because she is already exhausted from all of walking. Her legs is sore due to the extra weight but she is not complaining, she is finally expecting again with her beloved parrot mate. She smiles warmly at the female as she feels the grass tickling her belly. "My name is Tic Tac Toe and as this silly raccoon have said, he's Bird." She greets the female as she couldn't resist sampling some of the thick grass that is growing around the area.

"I am sorry." She says after one mouthful of grass and she laughs at the female. "Being pregnant means you are hungry all of the time." She says as she grins crookedly at the female.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:23 pm
She looked almost offended at the small raccoon before he held up the turtle skull. Eying the thing, she leaned her head down and finally gave a sharp toothed smile before gently plucking the skull from the raccoon's paws. "Just what I've been looking for actually, Bird." As the mare spoke, she eyed her wearily for a moment as if contemplating if she was about to start screaming and calling her a monster. Much to her surprise, the mare introduced herself in a cheerful manner. "Tic Tac Toe..." She formed the words around the pointed teeth and finally gave a small nod. "I'm Enakai Vailea.. I suppose pregnancy makes one swell up like a ripe melon?" How was she to know? She'd never carried foals and her mother certainly never said anything about swelling up when she'd been expecting herself and her brother.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:39 pm
Bird's eyes looked like they were in danger of popping out his sockets as he gawked at the sharp teeth that occupied the fish-mare (he calls her that now)'s mouth. "Shiny but sharp." He points at the sharp toothed mare but didn't scramble back to his keeper like he usually would. "Very pretty Enakai!" He chirped as he pets the female's leg. "Soft fur!" He bobs his head, very pleased that she liked the spontaneous gift he gave her.

Tic smiles at Bird softly as he offered a gift toward the mare and she didn't even bat her eyelashes when the mare revealed that she have sharp and pointy teeth. She figured that if the mare is evil, she would have been chased or attacked by now. "Enakai Vailea, what a beautiful name for a beautiful and radiant mare!" She beams at the female as she nuzzles her stomach little bit to soothe the foals whom kept moving around inside her.

"Yes. But it is a temporary thing." She says with a laugh as she turns to side, showing the female her swollen stomach. "It lasts for few weeks then babies will come. They are the perfect gift." Her eyes softens as she thinks about her first batch of children: Eirian and Cocomos. "Do you want to feel foals kicking? It is quite interesting experience?" She offers with a laugh.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:55 pm
Ena chuckled at the small raccoon. "They're fairly sharp.. good for the fist I eat." She eyed the mare's belly as she spoke. "I see.. They kick?" Her curiosity was the first to cause her to step further and place her nose against the mare's stomach. Nothing... Giving a sigh she shook her head lightly and removed her nose. "It would seem they didn't like the intrusion." Her eyes then fell on the mare's dream catcher necklace. "Oh.. how fascinating you have one of these too? My mate has one.. only his glows.. like so much of him does.. Where did you find it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:32 pm
Bird reaches out toward the mare as he cooes at Ena. "Me feel?" He inquires but he spotted something glinting in the distance and scampered off, forgetting about two mares. "Shiny!" He cries as he pounces into this particularly tall grasses, disappearing from the sight.

Tic Tac Toe laughs as she smiles at Ena. "Yes, they do kick.." She smiles as the mare places her nose against her side. "Oh oh! try again, I think I feel one of them moving." She moves closer to the mare's body and presses against her, then all of the sudden, there is two foals kicking. "Feel them?" She smiles as she looks at Ena cheerfully. "They are really active. You should come over after they are born to see them." She moves away from the mare.

"Oh this?" She peers down at the necklace and smiles. "I have this native that befriends me. She gave me this necklace because it reminds her of my hair." She flicks her tail back and forth and she looks up at Ena. "Your mate have one too? That's so neat!... it glows?" She looks at Ena with a smile. "That's very interesting. I would like to meet your mate sometimes! Glowing stallion with glowing dreamcatcher..!"

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:31 am
She had been about to follow the raccoon to see what the shiny object was when the other mare pressed against her and she felt the push and shove of the mare's swollen belly against her. "Interesting.. And they do this often? Does it hurt.. Make you ill?" She couldn't help but to smile as she asked her questions. She and Croatoan had been trying to produce offspring but they hadn't been lucky yet. This encounter was just furthering her desire for little ones to mold and nurture.

"Yes.. his horns and hooves glow.. and his gaping grin nearly splits his head in half." She chimed gleefully thinking about her mate. "We live in the swamp near the grave yard to be exact.. I'd like to see the little ones when they arrive.. I'll have to bring my mate along too."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:09 am
Tic Tac Toe smiles as Ena asked those questions and she rips a mouthful of grass from the ground, eating slowly while looking in the direction where Bird disappeared off to. "The foals usually start moving few weeks after you get pregnant. It does hurt sometimes if they kick your ribcage or press against your lungs which will make it little hard to breathe." She chuckles as one foal seemed wanted to prove her point by pressing against the ribcage. "No, it doesn't make me ill but for the first week or two, I did experience this thing called morning sickness. Its not fun at all." She crinkles her nose but giggles.

"Pregnancy, in general, is a joyous experience to go through with your mate." She murmurs as her eyes softens when she thinks back on her first pregnancy. "Your mate sounds very interesting, Enakai! Your mate and you live near a grave yard? That must have been very depressing!" She frowns little bit but that frown disappeared quickly. being replaced by a cheerful smile. "That would be wonderful! They will positively love you and your mate, Enakai! I will send Bird out to fetch you guys when the babies are here." She does a little excited wiggle, pleased with making a new friend.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:17 am
Enakai chuckles lightly. "It's not too depressing.. The swamp holds many wondrous things. Some almost seem mystical and mysterious. It's different from the pond my parents raised me and my brother in... of course then I was known to be as much of a monster as my father is." She laughs not at all seeming to be worried that others like her grandparents had thought she and her sibling unfit to live and referred to them as perverse monstrosities the day her mother had taken them to meet them.

"I'm sure Croatoan and I will like your little ones too." She smiled. Oh what her brother would think to see that his sister that had often had a rather twisted was of pushing him around and being mean to show her affections for him would think to see her actually talking with another and being civil. So much had changed indeed since she'd met her mate.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:45 am
"Oh really? You will have to take me and my children on a tour through a swamp! I never thought a swamp would hold those kind of things." She eagerly says as she smiles at Enakai. "Monster? You aren't a monster, sweetie! You are too beautiful and nice to be a monster." She beams at Enakai then she stretches her body out, wincing little bit because one foal wanted to press up against her lungs. She breathes in and out little hard while she looks at the female. "Sorry. One baby thinks my lungs are a great pillow." She says with a breathless laugh since she haven't fully got her breath back.

"Croatoan? That's a wonderful name! And I am very sure my kids will want to call you and him Aunt and Uncle." She giggles as she watches Bird tries to walk back with shiny things piled up in his arms. "Oh that silly 'coon." She giggles as she nods in Bird's direction to show Ena how silly Bird can be sometimes. "I don't think I can help him bring all of his new treasures back home." She laughs.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:30 am
"I'm sure Coatoan wouldn't mind showing you around his lands.." She chuckled lightly. "My father was known as the monster of the pond by my grand parents.. and us his perverse monstrosities.. they never did approve of my mother forsaking them to stay by my father's side rather than be mated off to that thick headed dullard they wanted her to marry in their herd.. But then.. when feared and chastised your entire life.. sometimes your sense of humor warps." She shook her head looking at the mare's belly. "It's fine. If you need to rest the meadow makes a nice grassy bed."

Glancing at the raccoon, she had to laugh. "Oh a raccoon after my own heart.. I'd just like to take you home and set you with my collections. but then .. I fear you might try to abscond with them." Se shook the thought that followed out of her mind. Such trinkets aren't to be trifled with.. my collections are... cursed I'm afraid.. they drive me to feircly protect them." She gave a small smirk. She'd been known to out right attack those that had attempted to make off with her little bobbles and doodads.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:20 am
"Monster? I never understood why other soquilis will use that term freely to call someone that looks different from them a monster." The pregnant mare frowns once again as she looks at Enakai. "I am sure your father is a huge sweetheart like you." She brightens up because she is happy to hear about Ena's mother staying firm and stayed with a stallion she loved. The mare is not sure how to reply to her comment about humor warping as she smiles at Enakai. "I can't even begin to imagine. But now your parents are happy together and you are happy with your mate. That's all it counts." She takes in a deep breath as she stretches her body out, attempting to feel comfortable again.

"Oh no no.. I am all right. It can get quite uncomfortable during the last few weeks of pregnancy. Its normal." She says with a laugh as she watches Bird stop every few feet just to pick up trinkets that fell out of his arms. "Don't trust him with shiny trinkets you own or he will abscond them right away." She giggles in amusement as she smiles. "Oh.. they are cursed?" She looks at the mare curiously. "How so?"

Bird carefully set his new stash of treasures down in front of Tic Tac Toe then retraces his steps to pick up those that slipped through or fell out of his arms, chattering happily. "More shineys for my home! Decorate Tic's baskets with shineys!" He suddenly jumped up when he saw a rattlesnake coiled up, ready to strike and he squealed while he fled back to the pair with treasure in his arms. "Snake!! Snake!!! Steal my shineys!" He scrambles up Ena's back and glares in the snake's direction. "Mean..." He grunts as he began to smooth down his poofed up fur and tail. "Mean snakey..." there is a pout in his voice.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:38 am
She chuckled at the thought of her father being all sunshine and bubbles. "He's not as nice as you'd think... He's quite rough around the edges and like me doesn't like his treasures touched.. That is the sense that I say my collections are cursed.. as in you make off with them and you'll have me lurking around the depths waiting to drag you under." Her face gave a dark and serious look even though she grinned wide. her eyes held something deadly in them as she spoke of her... obsessive need to protect that which was hers.

She couldn't help but to snicker at the squeal that bird let out. "Leave anything behind for it? I'll wager you half that pile I can get it and be done with the snake." Her stomach growled slightly as the thought of the snake. Snake was one of her favorite meals.. it was right up there with catfish.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff