Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Thoughts of Legendary collections to come Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yusaru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:51 am
So, I've been thinking..I was just curious as to what you all would think of Legendary collection 3...Cuz you KNOW They won't be able to resist making it!!! It's a given now that they've got L.C. 1 & 2.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:50 am
obviously Legendary Collection 3 will have the best cards of the 5D's era in it. and Legendary Collection 4 will be all about ZeXal.  

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Yusaru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:26 am
Well, obviously. Any theory as to how epic it'll be? cuz the GX L. C. 2 has takin a major step ahead of the first L. C.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:31 am
I don't know if there will even be another. Probably, but I'm not sure of the contents.

Legendary Collection 2 is a mass reprinting pack because of the news we've received through this article, in addition to other problem solving card texts. Now that the TCG has decided to reword and organize the effects differently for more people to understand, it has to go under a mass reprint to get it out soon enough. There's no other reason the original E-HERO cards would be reprinted otherwise, though alternate artworks are awesome.

More than likely, I agree with axean that if there is a third, it would be to reprint the wording on more of the 5D's featured cards. However, if they release a fourth for the ZeXal era, it would be more accurate to the first Legendary Collection rather than the second, because the booster sets will already have the revised wording on the cards.  

Space Toad -B

SkyCore

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:11 am
maybe LC3 will have all three Nordic Gods?

all 5/6 Signer Dragons?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:12 pm
Wait, now forgive me if im way off but wasnt this egyption god one the legandary collection 3 cause before they released 2 other books (similiar to the ones with the egyption gods. the first one was gold, the second one was silver. i dont remember the names but i thought those were legenadary collections. my bad if i thought wrong.  

TimithyEcho

SkyCore

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:12 pm
SOLIDNSNAKE
Wait, now forgive me if im way off but wasnt this egyption god one the legandary collection 3 cause before they released 2 other books (similiar to the ones with the egyption gods. the first one was gold, the second one was silver. i dont remember the names but i thought those were legenadary collections. my bad if i thought wrong.

The book being released this coming October is called Legendary Collection 2

before that they released Legendary Collection

I cant find any info on this gold Binder you're talking about, and I dont remember one ever coming out...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:06 pm
PrismCity
I cant find any info on this gold Binder you're talking about, and I dont remember one ever coming out...
More than likely, he means the old Master's Collections. The first released contained one of the first six booster packs, and a feature monster from each.

Master's Collection 2, like Legendary Collection 2 is now, far exceeded its predecessor with later-released packs with more powerful monsters. Breaker the Magical Warrior and Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning were both released as feature cards in this set, and it was all the reason to purchase one.  

Space Toad -B

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:36 pm
Space Toad -B
PrismCity
More than likely, he means the old Master's Collections. The first released contained one of the first six booster packs, and a feature monster from each.

Master's Collection 2, like Legendary Collection 2 is now, far exceeded its predecessor with later-released packs with more powerful monsters. Breaker the Magical Warrior and Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning were both released as feature cards in this set, and it was all the reason to purchase one.

YES THANK YOU THATS IT. I LOVE YOU....not really. but thank you for informing what it was.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:28 am
PrismCity

all 5/6 Signer Dragons?

It would be in Konami's best interests to make the 5D's Legendary Collection have all 5/6 Signer Dragons as secret rares in the packs (provided they go the same route as they did with this last collection).  

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:36 am
Naru_Uchiha007
PrismCity

all 5/6 Signer Dragons?

It would be in Konami's best interests to make the 5D's Legendary Collection have all 5/6 Signer Dragons as secret rares in the packs (provided they go the same route as they did with this last collection).

if stardust is in the pack, it'll proablly be common, just so there is a stardust in every rarity.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:39 am
Who really knows with Konami, to be honest. There was stuff in the LC that I wasn't expecting to be secret... and now I finally have a foiled GB line-up.  

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:19 am
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the 6 signer dragons will be on the cover for 3, and inside will include some plants, black feathers, polar star, tech genus monsters with some of Yusei and Jack's better cards like battle fader and effect veiler.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:20 am
Labyrinthknight63
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the 6 signer dragons will be on the cover for 3, and inside will include some plants, black feathers, polar star, tech genus monsters with some of Yusei and Jack's better cards like battle fader and effect veiler.

Give me so upgraded rarities on Tech Genus and I'll be happy.  

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Yusaru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:02 pm
Labyrinthknight63

I'm pretty sure the cover cards will be the Nordic Gods. After that, who knows.  
Domino City

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff