User Image

Ok, so for a while now, I've been trying to save up gold for my dream avi. I have kept failing because once I get gold, I tend to be such a girl and spend it on other things. I have had other dream avis I wanted, but they didn't suit me like the one I'm questing right now.

I have been playing games, posting in guilds, voting, and other things, too. I have tried playing zOMG, but it is quite difficult for me. I understand the amounts of gold you can get from it, but I get very confused at what I need to do. It may happen to alot of people, but when I get agrivated about something, I just quit.

So, I came here with a heart of gold, and a good soul asking to be blessed with something from my dream avi. Even just a bit of gold can do alot. I have tried doing photo edits, and RP layouts, but it all failed because no one was interested. I make quite good ones if you ask me...

An example of my photo edits:
[x][x][x][x]

Some examples of RP layouts:
User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

mч вєαutч hαs nσthíng αgαínst mч lσvє....

User Image

....вut mч lσvє hαs єvєrчthíng thαt чσur lσvє hαs.

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

~α вєαutч shσuld nσt вє lєt σut σf чσur αrms fσr sσmєσnє єlsє tσ tαkє, αnd kєєp fσrєvєr.~

╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦

This is what the text will look like for this one
╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩
User ImageUser Image

{{øυτ.øƒ.сhεεʐε-}}

All you see, is just another emo...
▲ △▲ △
stєllα єvαnє vαlєntínє
▼ ▽▼ ▽
User Image

✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧

╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦
And this is one too
╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩

✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧

▼ ▽▼ ▽
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
▲ △▲ △

...But my friends see another girl with a heart.

I'm not the girl you're gonna want....
User Image
––––•(-•( Kiki )•-)•––––

....I'm the girl you're gonna need.

User Image

♥~True love stories never have endings.~♥

User Image

User Image
Mood: Happy, Flirty
What I'm Wearing: Clothes

════════
Here is this one too
════════

♥~Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.~♥

Photo edits (if you want one) are: 1-3k

RP Layouts (if you are interested) are: 2-5k

Edits would be done in 1 day. (If I have the computer)

RP Layouts are also 1 day, but may be longer (depending if the computer is available) depending how much you want on it. Like if you just want a name in a reall pretty style the 'My Dream Avi Story' title, or an animated name. Plus if you want some kind of quotes, or other little icons will take a while to find the right ones. Plus, getting the right colors, and designs will also take some time. If you're in an RP that hasn't started yet, and you ask for a layout, I will try to hurry with it so you can RP faster. But, it won't look like crap, it will still look amazing.

Photo Edits:
Photo:
Gold Amount:
Anything specific? (Like quotes, or colors, or names?)
Username:

RP Layouts:

Photo of character:
Name of character:
Male or Female?: (Yeah, it's a stupid question, but it helps with the layout)
Characters personality:
Characters age:
Characters interest:
Do you want a quote?: (Yes or No)
Anything Specific?: (Like a certain quote(s), colors, special characters, icons, etc.)
Anything Extra?: (Name something extra you want in your profile. You don't have to fill this part out)
Gold Amount:
Username:

I think that is all. All I ask for is a simple donation or trade for my dream avi. Please help me by donating, trading, a photo edit, or RP layout.

Here is my dream avi by the way:

Total Value: 8,930,393 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Ponzu the Panda
Longcat Scarf
Koi
Silver Laurels
SDPlus #114 Anteros
Monochrome Keido
Gaia-tan
Panda Slippers
Raider Shih's Garment
Raider Shih's Garment

With all my heart, I wish good luck to other dream avi's who have the similar problem, and just in general.

All my love~
Madison