The summer is nice. (Briallan Oralee&Aika) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:19 am
User Image Ahead of her hopped her companion and friend Roselyn. A small bunny of a cute shyness that it was hard to ever be sad or angry around her. Her foals.. weren't quite such foals.. they'd grown like weeds in fact. She needed a bit of time for.. herself today and thus had left the den and her foals in the charge of her mate. Walking through the woods, she soon passed from tree line to open meadow and looked up to the sky with a small smile. Ah peace and quite for a change. no 'Mo~om she pulled my tail' or 'Mo~om he's not sharing!' not that her children were often an irritation but as big as they were they still found time to have an occasional bicker session before returning to being the three best chums around.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:01 am
User Image

It was a lovely day outside and Aika was determined to take full advantage of it! She trilled happily as she skipped about the forest, sticking her nose in every sweet flower she happened across. She enjoyed the birdsong high up in the trees where she could reach, She flapped her tiny wings, fluffing them up nicely before pinning them back to her sides. Today was a day for music, and the beads around her neck clinked in rhythm with her walking. Maybe today she would also find some new friends~ one could always hope!  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:11 am
Roselyn hopped off hiding herself in a bush on the treeline, her roses sticking out of the bush.
Briallan chuckled lightly as she nodded to her. "Alright, alright.. I'll stick closer to the treeline." She smiled at the bush and laid in the shade.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:16 am
Aika smelled something then, something very sweet and light~ which could only really be one thing! Roses. Aika chirped happily and followed her nose, she knew a fellow who stuck close to her "family" who had roses, so she definitely knew what she was smelling.

She cocked her head at what seemed to be a rose poking out from a bush, she knew enough about plants to know that roses didn't really belong on such a bush, but at that particular moment, she didn't really care. She crept up on the rose and sniffed it happily ^^

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:25 am
The sniffing of her rose startled Roselyn in such a way that she quickly found herself bolting from the bush to hide behind Briallan. Peering out from behind her friend, she eyes the green mare with wide eyes.

Briallan had been about to warn Roselyn when it was soon too late. She couldn't help just to laugh at the startled look Roselyn had. "You'll have to excuse her.. she's terribly shy."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:39 am
Aika jumped a lttle as the rose suddenly vanished, only to reappear on the head of a small rabbit. She gawked at it and giggled musically " OH! sorry little bunny, i didn't know those were stuck to your head!" She looked up to find a rather pearly white mare adorned with the same sort of roses the rabbit had. " Oh, hello, aaah no, it's fine~ i really should have paid more attention." She admired the pretty mare before her, never in her life had she seen someone so shiny and white! " My name's Aika, how do you do?" she offered, fluffing her wings in greeting.  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:46 am
Briallan chuckled lightly and rose to her hooves. She was tiny, shorter than even her mother and her voice just seemed to match her dainty appearance. "Pleased to meet you, I'm Briallan. And the little bunny's Roselyn." She looked at Roselyn who was now hiding behind one of her legs still peering out at the other mare.

Roselyn gave a small squeak as her name was mentioned and reached up to pull her ears down over her face as if hiding behind them would just make the other mare disappear all together.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:55 am
" Briallan?" She echoed " what a pretty name! same with Roselyn" she peered down at the shy little bunny looking out behind Briallan's hooves. "Awww, you dont have to hide, i wont hurt ya!" she whistled a tune but the bunny simply hid behind her more. " Ah well, nice to meet you both, what are you doing out here? it's a very nice day~"  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:05 pm
"I live not to far from here..." She smiles sweetly. "It's a midway point between my mother's herd and my mate's family grounds." She couldn't help the giggle that escaped her. She was still giddy like a young filly when she mentioned her mate even in conversation. "How about you?"

Roselyn lifted one ear and then the other seeming to view the green mare as no threat. Hopping away from briallan some, she sat back on her haunches and just watched the two converse.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:25 pm
She chirped " Oh~ i see, well that's nice, i've been walking a while but i live a few hills over, it's a long walk but it's worth it to come here" She smiled at the mare " oh, you have a mate? and children as well?" she asked " that's very nice~"

She cocked an eye at the little rabbit and winked.

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:34 pm
She nodded "I have a mate and children as well now.. We were blessed with our first.. though they're growing up a bit fast.." She pouted about that last little bit. " I just wish they'd stay foals for ever.."

Roselyn blinked at the wink and busied herself with plucking clover blossoms and nibbling at them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:02 pm
" Woooow" She gawked at the mare, her beads chiming as she fluttered her little wings excitedly " someday i hope i have littles, my mom says i was a handfull, but i want little birdies to love and nest with~" she sighed happily at the thought " i've found a lovely stallion, but no luck thus far" she cheeped sadly. " But i'll just keep my mother company till then~"  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:11 pm
She blinked a bit. "Birdies?" She shrugged some thinking everyone had their quirks. "He were only expecting maybe one or two... but it turned out that we had three.." She reflected fondly on the look of her mate's face when the foals first were put into their baskets. "We'd been on our way back to see my mother Shoshana at the time.. and the wee ones decided to come along the way."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:21 pm
" Uaaaah" she trilled " three babies, how wonderful for you" she smiled " that's lovely, someday i hope to have that kind of happiness" She thought briefly back to her mother, resting in the shade of an apple tree near their home. " Hehe, well i dunno, how my mom would take babies...but someday!" she said it like it was a promise.  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:40 pm
Aika's trill brought a happy giggle from her. "I'm sure some day you will have a lovely family of your own." She nodded as though to give what she'd said more weight. "Is this some one perhaps you're mate? or are you not the kind to settle down just yet?" She didn't even think that maybe the other mare might get offended with her forwardness.. but then.. since she'd met Rakshi she'd grown more forward and less of a shy meek little thing.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff