I prefer to be called Lena
I'm Female
I was born 27 years ago
My hair color is black.
My eyes are green.
I hail from Vienna, Austria
I fight for The European Union.

Secrets Known Only to Me
Lena is the daughter of a powerful politician in Vienna, Austria. Her father does his best to protect Austria and make sure his country does its part to help sustain the EU's power and safety. He one day hopes to bring Austria back to its glory days before WWIII, back to when it was focused on the arts.

Lena loves Vienna and would do anything for her city. Because of that, she wishes to fight in combat despite her father's extreme refusal. Her father would like her to take his place in the government when he retires, but that is not Lena's wish. She admires what her father does from his position, but she wants to be out on the front lines, fighting the enemy directly. She's rough and independent as well very goal oriented.

Her current goal is to fly a Storm Sworder into battle.

...But I Must Warn You:
If an individual tries to distract Lena from her goal, she can either start to completely ignore that individual so that she can stay focused on her goal, or she becomes verbally or physically abusive. She can have an extreme personality, so some may not like her. She is fiercely loyal to her country, though, and will defend it at all costs. Also, don't bring up her father unless you want her to become quite negative and defensive.

What I do for my country:
As of right now, Lena is a young adult who is trying to get into the ranks of the military. She desperately wants to fly a Storm Sworder into battle. She has been sent out on a few missions, but not many, and not very serious ones. No one wants to piss off her father if he were to find out, and they don't want to possibly risk losing her and face the wrath of the Austrian government. Lena is fighting fiercely, though, to be treated like every other fighter.

My job is Politician's daughter
My Zoid is Currently none

Cuwen--------------