Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Acacia Family ~ U/C

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:15 pm
Acacia Family

Korbin Acaciaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
► Family Head
► Father
► Widower
► Irish Captain/Beater
► Hufflepuff Class of 2000

Jasmine Acaciaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
► Daughter
► Engaged
Irish Keeper
► Slytherin Class of 2022

Zane Acaciaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
► Son
► Single
► Shrieking Shack Bouncer
► Strikers Clan Leader

Erianthe Acaciaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
► Daughter
► Single
► Hogwarts Ghost since 2019

Phineas Acaciaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
► Cousin/Nephew
► Married
► Shrieking Shack Manager
► Salem Witches Institute Class of 2017
► Clockwork Muse (Approved by Violet 2/19/14 @ 4:00 PM EST)

Kali Anuhea Acaciaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
► Cousin-in-Law/Niece-in-Law
► Married
► Shrieking Shack Bartender
► Salem Witches Institute Class of 2017
► Clockwork Muse (Approved by Violet 2/19/14 @ 4:00 PM EST)

{~Utsuha}
-VT
Essy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:35 pm
Hi, my name is Korbin Acacia

I'm a male.

I work in a Quidditch Pitch as the Keeper and Captain for the Irish team.

I'm 44 years old.

My birthday is May 21.

My dream job is doing just what I am right now. I've tried being a referee, and that's just not as fun.

My blood status is pureblood.

The house I was in was Hufflepuff.

I'm interested in girls.

I'm currently with my wife Laurel.

I may seem full of myself and stubborn beyond reason but I'm really level headed, but I'm still stubborn. Just not as bad. It's actually considered to be more of hard-working.

My background story is not that interesting. I was born in Dublin, and later moved to Coventry where I met a girl named Laurel Lake. I was born into a pureblood family that had been in Gryffindor for the longest time, and she was born to muggles. I was the one who shoed her about magic and gave her a tour of Diagon Alley.

Once at Hogwarts, we were both sorted into Hufflepuff, even though I was wishing for Gryffindor. I ended up being miserable for most of the year, but Laruel cheered me up. I was never really quite good at anything but Quidditch, although I make a fair shopkeep. I enjoy playing as Keeper. I'm actually the keeper and captain of the Irish Team.

I had three triplets, however, tragedy struck. I hadn't noticed anything wrong, but I guess there was quite a bit wrong. During their third year, Erianthe was murdered, and my only son, Zane ran away. We haven't heard from him since. Jasmine, my only living child is keeper for her house team and says that her sister is now one of the ghosts at Hogwarts. Of course, Laurel took it pretty hard. She ran off, and ended up dying from a broken heart. Or at least, that's what I heard.

I enjoy Quidditch, being with my family, having fun, writing, and singing. Although not everyone likes my singing voice.

I despise people who only like purebloods, rain, being away from my family, and cooking. I burn a lot of stuff.

I'm afraid of finding out what happened to Zane and vampires.

My strengths are flying and being around people.

My flaws are being able to make food and charms.

I look like this.

My wand is a 10 and 3/4 Hazel with a core of Dragon Heartstring.

My pet is a Owl named Mersin.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:50 pm
Hi, my name is Jasmine Acacia

But I mostly go by Jazz.

I'm a female

I'm 16 years old.

My birthday is June 8

My dream job is to play Quidditch.

My blood status is pureblood.

The school I'm at is Hogwarts

The house I'm in is Slytherin

I'm interested in both.

I'm currently with nobody.

The school I will be going to is Hogwarts.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm almost as stubborn as my father. I often have to have things my way, and I'll do almost anything to get it. Of course, I don't go too out of control. I'm really caring toward my siblings, though I often use my brother as a scapegoat. Oh yeah, and if anyone says anything mean to my sister I'll kick their butts!

My background story is a fairly good one. I was born in Coventry to Laurel and Korbin Acacia. Both my parents were members of Hufflepuff.

I really enjoy hearing my father's stories about how he used to be Keeper for his house team. It madee me want to play, but sadly, I had to wait until I take flying class at Hogwarts according to him.

While my dad's at work, I would often play with my siblings Erianthe and Zane. We were pretty close, due to the fact that we were triplets. I usually blame Zane for plans of mine that go wrong. I would have blamed Erianthe, but that's not right, since our parents refused to get her help. It was a bit annoying pretending with her all the time, but I didn't mind. I protected her, that's what matters.

When we went off to Hogwarts, Zane went his own path and got involved in some pretty dark stuff. I could only imagine what a Ravenclaw like himself was doing down in the dungeons. Somehow, he managed to drag Erianthe into that mess, and I believe that he had something to do with her death. I remember when I saw her there, lifeless. It's something that no thirteen year old should ever have to see. I am glad that she's still at Hogwarts as a ghost, but it's not the same. We're no longer as identical as we once were, since I continue to age and she stays the same.

I enjoy gardening, reading, swimming, Quidditch, and looking at the stars.

I despise rainy days, aruging with my siblings, boredom, snakes, and my dad's singing.

I'm afraid of failing and falling. They're basically the same thing in Quidditch.

My strengths are charms and flying.

My flaws are dwelling too much on the past and potions.

I look like this.

My pet is a cat named Trey.

There's something I forgot to tell you! I used to be a triplet, but I don't think it counts anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:04 pm
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Basic Information▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxFull Name :: Zane Acacia
xxxxxAliases :: Phantom
xxxxxGender :: Female
xxxxxSexuality :: Asexual
xxxxxRelationship Status :: Single
xxxxxCity of Birth :: Coventry, England
xxxxxDate of Birth :: June Eighth
xxxxxPlace of Work :: The Shrieking Shack
xxxxxAge (Actual) :: Twenty-One
xxxxxAge (Appearance) :: Fifteen Years
xxxxxZodiac Sign :: Gemini

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Personal Information▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxImage Files :: ((Ed Speleers))
xxxxxHeight :: Five feet Ten Inches
xxxxxWeight :: 147 lbs
xxxxxBlood Type :: A-
xxxxxBlood Status :: Pureblood
xxxxxEthnicity :: Irish
xxxxxHair Color :: Blond
xxxxxEye Color :: Blue
xxxxxNotable Markings :: None

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Background▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxMy life's a complicated one, and I don't see it ending too soon. Things started simply though, and with no signs that it would get as messed up as they did. My parents both went to Hogwarts, they were Hufflepuffs. My dad was one of the best keepers the school had seen in a while, and being from Ireland, he went on to become the captain and keeper for the Irish team. They were living in Coventry, England at the time my sisters and I were born. I was a triplet. There was Jasmine, Erianthe, and me.

xxxxxOur childhood was pretty uneventful. I obviously spent a lot of time with Jasmine and Erianthe. Then there were a few other kids that we played with. Sometimes, I would end up playing around on the piano that was more of an ornament in our home. I wish that I had kept playing when I went to Hogwarts. Things could have been different if I had. When my sisters and I went to Hogwarts, Erianthe and I ended up in Ravenclaw and Jasmine ended up in Slytherin. It was my sorting that really got me in trouble. So many people seem to think that Slytherins are the evil ones. But then Jasmine would be the one living my life. No, Ravenclaw was where a boy named Roi was. A boy who was possessed by a demon. Of course, I didn't know that, and it cost me. He seemed so friendly, and I was drawn in. I even got Erianthe involved, but in our third year, I realized what was going on. Seeing no other possible way of escape, I killed her. I still don't think the aurors know it was me who did it.

xxxxxI couldn't stay at Hogwarts, so I ran to the only place I could think to run: the Forbidden Forest. I ran into a herd of centaurs before I was found by a couple of vampire named Strike, and his fledgling Jack. Not being given much of any other choice, I was turned by Strike, becoming his fledgling. Things were pretty quiet then, well, until this crazy group of wizards showed up and kidnapped Jack and some students. They called themselves the Family, and they wanted to do some pretty nasty things. That caused Strike to have to go to a council meeting, leaving me in charge of the clan.

xxxxxAt that point, I was considered to be a full vampire. Strike called me Phantom, on account of my ability to turn invisible. I had uncovered my power one night when I found Jasmine visiting Hogsmeade. It was the first time we had seen each other since our third year, and emotions ran a bit high to say the least.

xxxxxSince taking control of the clan, at least the part in the Shrieking Shack, I've added a few new members. For some reason, most of them seem to be girls. That can be a bit annoying sometimes. I also almost lost the Shack as our home, but that wasn't my fault! As far as most people are concerned, I'm fifteen, not twenty-one. So, when Angel went missing (not my fault!) I had to figure something out, and quick. That was when I heard that my cousin Phineas, and his wife Kali were visiting. They needed a place to stay, I needed to keep the Shack open. It worked out pretty nicely.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Personality Traits▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxMeyers-Briggs Test Result :: INTJ
xxxxxIntelligent:: Despite dropping out of Hogwarts his third year, Zane is very intelligent, having picked things up here and there from books, as well as his surroundings. Schools are not the only teachers.
xxxxxObservant:: Zane is always taking in his surroundings and making assumptions on what's going on based on what he sees. He tends to be right, but there are moments when he can be wrong, and ends up making himself look like an idiot.
xxxxxLeader:: Zane doesn't like being a leader, but if he's asked to lead, he'll do so. He is very good at strategy, and can be adaptable when he wants.
xxxxxReserved:: This had to be expected of a man called Phantom. He's not the most social person out there.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Mental State▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxLikes :: Music, Reading, Astronomy, Pranks, Storms
xxxxxHobbies :: Making Constellations
xxxxxDream Job :: Pianist
xxxxxDislikes :: Being Controlled, Sunlight, Cats, Aurors, Hogwarts
xxxxxFears :: Losing his fledglings, Being accused of Erianthe's murder, ghosts

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Obtained Items▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxWand :: 11 1/3 Cypress with a core of Vampire Blood
xxxxxBooks ::

xxxxxPet :: Eurasian Eagle Owl named Cadogan

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Magical Abilities▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxSpecies :: Vampire
xxxxxTurned By :: Strike
xxxxxClan :: Strikers
xxxxxSpecial Power :: Invisibility
xxxxxPatronus :: N/A
xxxxxStrengths :: Hexes, Potions
xxxxxWeaknesses :: Charms, Transfiguration

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Magical Record▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxSchool :: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
xxxxxHouse :: Ravenclaw
xxxxxSpecial Note :: Dropped out Third Year, No OWLs/NEWTs taken

xxxxxFull Time Occupation :: Bouncer
xxxxxWorkplace :: The Shrieking Shack
xxxxxResidency :: Hogsmeade, Scotland

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Known Acquaintances▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxPhineas Acacia
xxxxxxxxxxShrieking Shack Manager│27│Cousin
xxxxxKali Acacia
xxxxxxxxxxShrieking Shack Bartender│27│Cousin-in-Law
xxxxxErianthe Acacia
xxxxxxxxxxHogwarts Ghost│21│Sister
xxxxxJasmine Acacia
xxxxxxxxxxIrish Quidditch Team│21│Sister
xxxxxAdrian "Strike" Johnson
xxxxxxxxxxStrikers Clan Leader│210│Creator
xxxxxJack "Arachnid" Terran
xxxxxxxxxxStrikers Clan│??│"Brother"
xxxxxCinq "Wraith" Moreau
xxxxxxxxxxStrikers Clan/Hogwarts Professor│32│"Brother"
xxxxxLotus "Tigress" Venice
xxxxxxxxxxStrikers Clan│16│Fledgling
xxxxxGrace "Phoenix" McHalen
xxxxxxxxxxStrikers Clan/Hogwarts Graduate│17│Fledgling
xxxxxDragon
xxxxxxxxxxDragon Clan Leader│3850│Mentor
xxxxxChris "Jedi" Whitethorne
xxxxxxxxxxDragon Clan/Whizz Hard Books Editor│21│Friend

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:09 pm
My name is Erianthe Acacia

I'm a female

I am also a ghost

I died when I was 13 years old.

The House I was in was Ravenclaw

My Deathday is May 30

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm kinda immature, but what do you expect? I died when I was thirteen! I'm still pretty kind, though I'm also stubborn. I keep secrets, especially from my sister.

My background story is one that got more complex as time went on. I was a triplet and the daughter of the captain of the Irish Quidditch team. I was a pureblood and both my parents were Hufflepuffs. My sister, Jasmine is still in Slytherin, and my brother, Zane, should not be allowed to continue studying in the house of Ravenclaw.

I was raised in Coventry and got to see a lot of Quidditch games with my father's position and all. I never took an interest in the game though, as I was too busy convincing my siblings we were quadruplets. I wasn't joking with them, I was being honest. I used to be a schizophrenic, well, I still am, but I've been able to control it more. I would never do much in terms of interesting things before I got to Hogwarts.

I was sorted into Ravenclaw with Zane, which is really a mistake if you ask me. If he were so smart, he would have known better than to get involved with the people who met down in the dungeons. In my second year, he dragged me down there, though part of it was due to Lennor, the illusion I held to be my other brother. While there, I promised to do something I never should have. I'm not the kind to go against my morals and when I did, it didn't set well with me.

Now, you probably want to know how I died. My brother, that little traitor murdered me! He asked me to go down into the dungeons to speak with me. All he wanted was to see if I was still going to follow through with what I promised. I told him that he should leave, that's what I was going to do. He didn't like that too much, and decided the solution was the Killing Curse.

Since then, I've stuck around Hogwarts, not wanting to move on.

I enjoy doodling, playing pranks on students I know, a good book, Herbology class, and watching Quidditch matches.

I despise my brother, those who allow themselves to become involved in the dark, spiders, arrogance, and not being able to feel the rain.

I'm afraid of nothing much anymore. Death changes your perspective, but I will admit that I'm afraid of watching my sister die.

My strengths are sneaking around and working with plants.

My flaws are keeping things to myself that I really shouldn't and still having the mindset of a third year.

You'll find me haunting the Dungeons at Hogwarts. It is where I died.

I look like I did when I died.  
The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff