Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]
[prp] Heir to the Throne (Thona x Thonas)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image

It had been a long day, a day that Thona wished would just hurry and finish. The sky was hot and blistering, though it didn't bother him. He was use to it. The day was boring, and nothing was happening. That was what bothered him. No new faces in his land in a long time. The summer months were horrible here. The heat worse than ever, it made new comers not likely to venture in here. At least not without dying first. He yawned and watched a dead plant get pushed across the ground.

He could hear his and Nan's cubs fighting over something in the distance. Play fighting, of course. Could hear all the noises that meant that everyone was bored and something would happen that wasn't suppose to happen. It was the life. It had been a day after some brown hybrid female had come into the pride an died. It had been the only exciting thing to happen. Of course, he hadn't noticed the signs that the female was bad news. Already some of the pride members were sick and didn't even realizes it. The two leopards that had help take the dead carcass away. Rynskald and Takumi.

Soon, the damage would be done. There was nothing anyone can do. For no one knew. Thona watched the land in bore. He needed to do something. He needed to get out. He hate sitting around doing nothing. Sometimes he wished he didn't put his pride out in the middle of a waste land. But that's what he wanted. He wanted people to fear wastelands. There was many dangers in them, he just added to it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image
Thonas had been gone for quite sometime and only now was finally returning home. he had purposely taken his time returning as he had been enjoying his freedom to run around where he pleased. giving a sigh, he slowly made his way through the pride lands in search of his father. it did not take him long to find his father who seemed to be looking bored out of his mind. shaking his head, he walked up to his father and spoke in a dry tone. " i'm back finally."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:31 pm
In truth, Thona had almost forgotten about his son Thonas. His oldest son, and one most like him. His prize and joy of any kid. He showed promise, and that much Thona couldn't forget. The heir to the thrown. Thona didn't turn to look at him in any way. He knew exactly who it was the moment he spoke. All thought of before had vanished out of his mind. "It's been awhile." Of course he figured it would have been.

Thona always took small leaves from the pride, but he had taken a long one before. Not as long as his son did, but he'd punish him for that later. In some way shape or form. He'd figure it out later. He finally turned to look at his son. He had grown alot since the last time he had seen Thonas. But that was all fine and dandy. He wouldn't want to leave the pride to some whimpy son. No, none of his other sons could match.

"Do you mind telling me why?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:00 pm
Thonas tensed up a bit as he knew his father was unhappy with him having been gone so long. plus it didn't take a genius to figure out that he was going to be punished for it in some shape or form. wither it was going to be physical abuse or verbal, well that was going to be found out when Thona dished out the punishment. "of course i mind telling you why. i was having enjoyment being on my own for a little while." he always did what his father asked of him, and he always answered everything he was asked with the blunt truth. " is there a problem with me taking a bit of extra time away?" oh he knew there was a issue with it since he knew he was the prize and joy of thona's. " if there is it will not happen again." like hell it wouldn't if he could get away with it. next time he would be more sneaky about enjoying his freedom time.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:02 pm
Thona flicked his tail. Normally he wouldn't give a flying ******** how long someone took. But this was his favorite son, his son that would succeed him in throne long after he was dead. Thona finally looked at his son. "Perhaps there was a problem." He started, calm as normal. He'd never get too angry. Anger clouded the mind, and made it hard to do things, like predict a attack from someone else. "What if you had gotten hurt? Or perhaps killed?" Of course, he made it seem like these were not really much of a problem to him.

Though, in truth, that was as compassionate as Thona was ever going to get. Apart any thing that had to do with Nan. All his other kids meant little to him. They were just pieces to his game. Pawns that could be tossed away at any second if needed to. Not Thonas, he was different. Thona stood and shook the dirt off his fur. "Perhaps next time you'll think before taking extra time." Oh, he'd pay for it soon. Thona just wanted to make sure he wouldn't expect it coming.Well, at least off guard. Thona taught his son well.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:48 pm
Thonas waited to laugh when his father asked him about what if he had gotten hurt or killed. making sure not to he cleared his throat before speaking. " i believe you trained me more than well enough father." his ears flicked back for a moment before he gave a bow to his father. " i will make sure to do that next time." jaw clinched tight, his muscles where tense since he was expecting to be smacked around for disobedience. despite being the favorite, he was still kept in line and groomed to be the perfect heir. "is there anything else?" lifting his head, he kept his eyes on his father now.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:43 am
Thona shrugged. There were cases that would prove the truth in that. Though, Thona didn't want to risk them. At least not with this son. He eyed Thonas. "Somethings happen that can bring all my training with you pointless." He simply put it. Thona would like to think he was the best, and would like to think he trained his son very well. But, Thonas wasn't Thona. There was lots of room for mistakes. Of course, it'd have to be a pretty big mistake for something bad to happen to him. Shrugged.

"For now, no." He spoke. He wouldn't punish him now. No, he wanted to make Thonas on the edge. Wanted to make him really suffer for that simple time spent away form the pride. He flicked his tail. "Do you have anything else to add?" He asked.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:47 pm
" of course, i should of thought about that. i will not be so foolish in the future." Thonas was trying to please his father as best as possible just so he wouldn't get banned from leaving the pride for a while or get roughed up for disobeying. he wanted to try to smooth things over so that he could continue to do as he pleased when he got the chance. " there is nothing else i have to add father. " oh he definitely was going to be on edge for a while til he knew things had smoothed over. " i believe i have told you everything you wanted to know." standing tense, he was waiting for the moment that he would be punished. " is there anything you request?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:45 am
He supposed Thonas had, though he was little than satisfied with the out come. He flicked his tail and thought over what he could make his son do, though not much came to mind. He looked away from Thonas then back at him. "not for now." He said with displeasure in his mouth. "I will call upon you later," He said with a nod. That he would. He had to make sure his son was ready to take his place as king. Who knew when he'd pass on. He was getting older after all.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:25 pm
Thonas eyed his father for a moment before bowing for a moment. "as you wish." he was still tensed and waiting for any beating or any sign of his father plotting to punish him for his actions. clinching his jaw, he hated not knowing but for now he started to walk away from his father since it appeared he was done with him for now. though he knew late that he would be called upon at his father's will. " i will see you later then." tail lashing a bit, he went off to keep a bit of a low profile for the moment and then maybe cause trouble for his siblings and half siblings which he only bothered to get to know a few of them.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:48 am
Indeed he would see Thona later. A smirk crossed his lips. Thona would show Thonas not to disobey him again. Perhaps even make him an example to the other members... Nah, there would be a time for that, soon. Perhaps. He wondered if his pride members have forgotten the reason he was the king... That put a small chill down his back, He could take them all on, though. So it was little to upset him. Or at least, he thought he could. At least, one on one he knew he could. Only a few could match his strength, but he still was head strong and believed he could out wit them. He yawned as he watched his son leave.

-end-  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff