Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:05 pm
User Image

"When are you going to tell me that you are not going to come and get me, Kiume?" The black leopardess snarled as she circles around the brown leopard whom is sitting on his hunches, looking like he is really annoyed. "You told me you would scout out the area and the pride then come to get me so we could get in together. And that was many and many moons ago!" Zavannah took a swipe at Kiume and landed a hit across his shoulder. "You better give me a VERY good reason for not killing you right here." She already have a good reason and that is Thona because Thona did say that if she maims him or renders him useless, she will have to face the king.

The agitated leopardess finally stopped circling around her mate as she glares at him face-on. "You CHASED me and refused to give in unless I agree to be your mate. I didn't want to but noooo, you won't give up until I do. Yet you are tail-chasing in this pride? You don't think I will notice how some of the girls look at you?" She growls as she narrows her eyes at her mate balefully, wondering why she is with him beside the fact that she is a fool for falling in love with him.

Kiume was about to head out to hunt and was nearing the borders when he was accosted by his pissed off mate, he simply plunked down on his hunches with his ears flattened back against his skull. "Sweetheart, I need to-" He gets interrupted by his mate as he digs his claws in, checking his temper in so he won't get a good beating. The leopard knows that Zavannah is his perfect mate because she is not afraid to return the crap that he dishes out and is willing to fight with him. But this is one of those days where he wonders why he is still mated to this insufferable female. "Darlin..."
"Don't you "Darlin'" me, you jerk! I am not going to let you sweettalk me out of this."
Kiume mentally sighed as he returns his mate's glare with one of his own. "We might be mates but that doesn't mean you own me. Yes, I do tail-chase. But I hate them all, I just do that because I am bored and I have a very low opinion of.." He didn't wince when Zavannah struck a blow against his shoulder, leaving 4 furrows there but he did lash back, barely missing her face. "If you want to dance, just say so, my love." He growls as he stands up, kneading the claws into the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image

Nyekundu had been stalking Lathano ever since they had ended up meeting. he had stolen her prey without remorse and she wanted to make him pay for it. ears pinned back, she had not realized he was apart of a pride til she stalked him to the pride boarders. it was just her luck that she happened to be hunting near a pride boarder and be mocked by having her prey stolen by one of the members. sitting at the boarder's edge, she was debating on if it was worth waiting around for when he came around again until she noticed two members fighting. a sly smirk was on her face as she went right up to them even though they currently in a shouting match.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:10 pm
Zavannah was the first of the pair to notice that they have a newcomer coming up to them as she jumps back from Kiume's swipe with a snarl toward her mate. Her eyes shifts toward the female whom have a sly smirk on her face and narrows little bit because she definitely don't like a sly smirk on any strangers. "Hello." She says as she rubs her body against Kiume's in passing as a mark of possession. "What do you want?" She slants her eyes toward the new female warily, not sure what to do since Thona is not around to deal with the intruders and she is sorely tempted to just maim this one and leave her for dead.

Kiume bristles as he was going to attack Zavannah and pin her down until she gives up but when Zavannah's body language changed and rubbed against his, his eyes instinctively looked in the direction where Zavannah is staring at. A nice looking female leopard is slinking up to them with a sly smirk on her face and it caused his muzzle to tug up in a vague smirk. "Well, well..." He nips at his mate's neck as he stood up, padding toward the newcomer. "Here to join my harem?" He dryly says as he suddenly jumps away when Zavannah swipes at him.

Zavannah's eyes widens as Kiume swaggered over to the female and mentioned that he have a harem, she snarled as she lunges with a paw extended to swipe at him. "You don't have any harem, Kiume! If you do, I will find each females that is in your so-called harem and kill them." She hisses at him as she glares at another female in a hostile manner. The black leopardess is not happy with the interruption and is always HAPPY to let them know that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:26 pm
Nye stopped and sat down a little ways from them as Zavannah became hostle and then possessive of the male with her. " i was wanted to ask if you knew a pure white leopard male with light cream markings and pink eyes. i had saw him come through here." she was quick to roll her eyes at the male in clear annoyance to show she had no interest in him and gave a warning growl to him not to get too close. " i don't care for loose males, its no wonder she has to keep you in line." wrinkling her muzzle, it was clear she had a dislike of males that like to hit on every female that walked by. curling her tail around herself, she eyed them and wondered if she would even be able to use them to get to Lathano.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:52 pm
Kiume looks like he is raising his eyebrow in amusement at Nye as he swipes at Zavannah to put up a show of putting his mate in her own place but he knows that he will have to face her retribution either now or later. "If you want me to answer, you will need to do something for me." He says with his golden green eyes glittering knowingly. His stomach rumbles as he suddenly leaps back once again from irritated Zavannah's swipe. "Who said I am loose?" He inquires the female with a growl as he narrows his eyes to slits. "Females exists to be our slaves. Nothing more, nothing less." He murmurs lightly as he finally swipes at Zavannah before she could attack him once again.

Zavannah's temper is constantly on rise whenever Kiume opens his mouth and pisses her off in front of this newcomer. She swipes at him for his retort about the newcomer having to do something for him as she hisses a warning to him in annoyance while her greenish blue eyes glares at him. When Kiume jumps back from her swipe, she was quickly enough to follow him so he is forced to stay in the swiping range or look like a coward by 'running' away from her. Her tail whiplashes back and forth as she glances at the female in mild approval but she won't let her guard down. Another swipe is delivered with a sudden lunged attack from her when Kiume made a comment about slaves. "I am going to make sure you will never be able to function EVER AGAIN!" She snarls the words out at him.

Zavannah takes in a deep breath and shot the female a sharp glare before she forced herself to sit down with her tail curled up around her legs. "Yes, I have seen him around. He's part of this pride." She answers with a short and clipped manner as she narrows her eyes little bit. "This savant is Kiume. I am Zavannah. We both are part of this pride as well."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:06 pm
Nye so badly wanted to smack Kiume around for his newest comments but managed to keep her anger down to were she only gave a low growl at him. " when you hit on any female that walks your loose and no female is a slave." if she really wanted to find Lathano she would have to keep her cool so she kept her more mean comments to herself. though she was pleased when Zavanned put Kiume in his place which made her grin with amusment. " I'am Nyekundu. it is a pleasure to meet you Zavannah." she then spoke in a dry tone as she addressed Kiume since he already was on her bad side. "and i guess it's nice to meet you Kiume." she figured she was better off getting answers from Zavannah than Kiume. " i figured the male i am looking for is part of this pride when saw him come through. can you tell me his name at all? or do i need to be part of this pride to learn more information about him?" her tail was thumping on the ground as she was impatient to find out more about Lathano.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:35 pm
Kiume knows that he will have to fight with Zavannah later on when they are finally alone and he get some food in his stomach. He is getting really cranky because those two females are keeping him from hunting and getting some food inside him but he knows he is outnumbered. If he attacks one of them, then other one will join in the fray and he will probably gets killed in process. The females are probably still below him, in his opinion but if there are more than one female facing him down, he would rather to leave with his life than to become food for those damned hyenas. "My pleasure." He growls as he glares at other female mulishly, mentally plotting on getting her alone so he could scar her pretty hide up.

Zavannah dips her head little bit as she places her paw on Kiume's tail with her claws extended as a silent warning to him not to piss either one of them off once again. "The pleasure is all mine, Nyekundu." She says with a faint smile before she blinks at the female. "You are talking about Lathano uh? Can I ask you why you are looking for him?" She looks amused because she doesn't think any females would be interested in a huge snarky a** like that male. "Well, good luck with him if you are considering him for your mate. He's downright mean and snarky." Her voice is rich with amusement as she looks at other female, thinking that they could get along. "We should get together and plot on how to get you to him then." She grins a chesire grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:01 pm
Nye just smirked at Kiume as Zavannah kept him in line. her focus returned to Zavannah when she spoke about Lathano. " Lathano is a nice name and i have certain reasons for looking for him." she then chuckled at Zavannah to play it casual . " i think i can handle him but i wouldn't mind plotting with you." now a wicked grin was upon her face as she certainly would love to plot. she wanted to make Lathano pay so what better way then to make him fall for her and break his heart.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:35 pm
Kiume noted Nye's smirk and his scowl deepens, glowering dangerously at the female while putting her in his crosshair target. He definitely will enjoy mauling the stuffing out of that female or have Lathano give the female over to him. His tail twitches as he stays perfectly still because Zavannah's claws is very uncomfortably close to the base of tail and it is making him sweat internally. "What did he do? sex you up and leave you?" He glares as he suddenly jerked forward, freeing his tail from that clawed trap and moves away to the safe distance, pacing back and forth growling to himself.

Zavannah looks at Nye with amusement as she shakes her head. "I can see that Lathano certainly pissed off a wrong female." She smirks faintly as she flexes her claws against Kiume's tail casually, knowing it is making him sweat whenever he would admit it or not. "The particular leopard likes to stick close to his family or friends, He have a very strong apparent dislike for the strangers." The leopardess' eyes glitters with laughter as she watches Kiume jerk out of her hold and moved to the safe distance. "Poor baby.." She pouts at her mate as she narrows her eyes at him. "We will talk later, Kiume-poo. I wuv you. Don't forget to be back here before your bedtime." She spoke to him in baby voice, knowing that he hates it when she does that. "Let's plot, shall we?" Zavannah blows Kiume a kiss then gestures to the pridelands for Nye. "I will show you where you can find him..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:11 pm
" its none of your concern Kiume." Nye laughed though when moves to a safe distance away pacing. she felt she was going to get along very well with Zavannah with how she was able to place Kiume in his place. " it will just make things all the more fun with Lathano being like that. and please do lead the way. " grinning from ear to ear, oh she was going to have loads of fun in this pride and with Lathano.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:26 pm
Kiume narrows his eyes at Nye as she laughed at him which provoked more of his ire but he have to tamper it down because if he attacked Nye now, then it will set him several steps back behind Zavannah, relationship wise. The leopard watches the females with now cold and calculating eyes because he managed to get his emotions under control but his stomach interrupted his mental plotting by rumbling. He smirks faintly as he slinks off the pride lands to go hunting without bothering to tell the girls good bye because they are not worthy enough for him to acknowledge at the moment. He needs to practice his... claw work on some unfortunate prey.

Zavannah snickers as she grins at Nye impishly. "I will help with you if you help me with my terribly unruly mate." She murmurs and heaves a huge sigh, putting on a show for Nye while her eyes sparkles with mischief. It is going to be so good for this pair of females and terrible for Kiume and Lathano. Maybe Lathano will think twice before snapping at her again. Zavannah leads Nye deeper into the pride while telling other female things she thinks that the female would need to know.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:31 pm
" i got no problem with that." laughing, Nye was more than happy to help smack Kiume around for Zavannah. he was on her bad side so she was more than happy to do what Zavannah asked. oh she was looking foward to the loads of fun that she and Zavannah were going to have messing with both Kiume and Lathano. she listened to everything Zavannah had to tell her as she was lead deeper into the pride. if she wanted to fit in she was going to take any advice her new friend had. plus she needed her help getting close to Lathano or she was going to fail making him pay for stealing her prey.

~Fin~  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas