Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[REG] Grounded for life :: Oliver x Allie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:36 pm
Oliver Greene's parents weren't very happy when they get the call from the police station that their son had been hauled in for questioning in regards to serious vandalism charges. If anyone had bothered to ask Ollie how he felt they'd find out he wasn't very happy either. He didn't mind everything that lead up to the cops showing up (Allie had kissed him on the cheek!), but after they cops had gotten there things had gone pretty bad.

After he was questioned he was put in the back of a cop car and driven to the nearest police station. He had to spend the night in a holding cell with another guy who looked like he could be some kind of drug addict. Ollie wasn't really sure and he didn't want to find out. He didn't sleep at all, instead sat on the bench in the corner of the cell staring around the cell his golden eyes wide.

His parents had picked him up the next morning and the car ride home was silent as the grave. The sixteen year old knew he was in trouble and he wasn't surprised when he was sent straight to his room the minute they got home. He was just waiting for them to tell him how long he was grounded for. Probably forever.

A few days later and his punishment still hadn't been delivered. The waiting was killing him, and he was pretty sure his parents were doing it on purpose. He hadn't left the house since coming back from the police station, he had a feeling that his parents weren't just going to let him out of the house. That was why he was lying on his bed, looking up words in Portuguese.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:26 pm
Outside of Oliver's house and down the drive a bit of the way stood Coralie Westerman, looking down at her phone, to the mailbox, and then back up to his house. Three times she did this before depositing the charm-laden cell back into the bag at her side. A book had been clenched under her arm, moved now across her chest, it was easy to tell that she was nervous. It hadn't been very hard at all to find 'Greene' in the phone book but the problem had been narrowing it down.

Coralie had called every single one of those houses until Oliver's voice picked up on the other end. She hadn't said a word, simply hung up the phone and immediately picked up a random bit of literature laying around the Westerman house before heading out. Taking a deep breath, the teen walked up the drive with one foot in front of the other until she was up on the porch and staring at the doorbell.

Another minute of hesitance. What if he didn't want to see her? What if he was mad that she ran off? What if he'd told?! It was one of the main reasons for coming, besides to apologize. Maybe she should have brought some cake. Didn't people like cake?

She loved cake.

Done being wishy-washy, Allie summoned up the courage that had her facing Negaverse agents and monsters every day and pressed the doorbell. If he didn't want to talk to her he just wouldn't answer the door. Simple as that.  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:50 pm
Oliver hadn't given the hang up phone call much thought. They got them occasionally, wrong numbers and the like. When he heard the dial tone he had shrugged and gone back to his book. Portuguese was turning out to be easier to learn than he had thought. It probably had something to do with the language being similar to Spanish, but he wasn't certain. No matter what the reason he was determined to learn.

He was midway through translating a complicated sentence when he heard the doorbell. He paused for a moment before going back to his book. His parents were home, they'd get the door. It wasn't like it was for him, he didn't think any of his friends even knew where he lived.

Thirty seconds later Ollie was interrupted by the doorbell and then a knock to go along with it. Apparently his parents weren't home. Confused he set his book down and pushed himself off the bed. Straightening his clothes he headed downstairs and to the front door. Swinging the door open he was greeted with an even more confusing sight. Nothing. Poking his head out the door he looked to the right and then to the left just to make sure no one was there.

"Huh."

Pulling his head inside he closed the door and headed back up to his room. That had been strange. Maybe it was a solicitor or something. Swinging his bedroom door shut behind him, he was about to grab his book and flop back down on the bed, but then he caught sight of pink hair out his window and he yelped in surprise, jumping backwards, stumbling over a stack of books laying haphazardly on the floor and falling on his butt.

He stared up at Allie from the floor, still wide eyed. What was she doing outside his window....in a tree? After a minute he recovered from his shock and scrambled to his feet rushing over to the window. After fumbling with the latch to get it unlocked he slid the window up so that he could talk to her.

"Hi."

He was a brilliant conversationalist. Really.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:10 pm
Alright so maybe she had been a bit more determined than initially admitted to herself. Only a bit though! It was, however, a very good thing that Coralie had decided to go home and change before crawling into the tree outside of Oliver's window. She somehow didn't think he'd appreciate her flashing his neighbors. Wasn't it fortunate that almost everyone had trees outside of their second story windows? Her dad had said something about privacy once but she didn't care. It made it really convenient to sneak in and out, to peer into windows like a creeper, all sorts of things!

Allie opened her mouth to speak, closed it again halfway for a moment, and then spoke again, this time in Japanese. "Sorry I had to run like that the other night. I'm really sorry. I came to apologize. Can I come in?" Leaning half out of the tree, her arms suspended and held her weight as she grinned and leaned closer. Coralie was a bit, just a touch, of a daredevil. When you lived for over 900 years, normal living got a bit dull. She had to sharpen things up a bit!  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:32 pm
Ollie heard her apology, but he was too busy trying to figure out what exactly to do with a girl in the tree outside his window that he didn't have an immediate response. He was further distracted from answering when she started leaning towards his window, precariously close to empty space above his rooftop. What if she fell? What if she died? He looked down and quickly made the calculations in his head. No, no, even if she fell she wasn't at a height that the drop would kill her. That made him feel better and he started to look up at her face again when he found himself on eye level with her chest. Oh god.

"Oh, uhm, yeah, of course you can come in." he spoke in Japanese as well, his speech a bit clumsier than it usually was. He really needed to learn how not to be awkward, but that was probably going to be impossible for him. Rubbing his hands on his jeans he looked around the room then back to her. "Did you need help getting in?" He wasn't sure if she could just jump in or if he'd have to pull her in. The thought of pulling her into his room had him a bit nervous, not only would she be close to him again, but they'd be in his room.

He'd never had a girl in his room.

Nervously he licked his lips looking around to make sure nothing super embarrassing was lying around even though Allie would have seen it already if it was. It was as he was looking around that he remembered she had apologized. "Oh! The other night, it's alright. Are you okay?" Absently he rubbed his hand over his chest where Petalite's hand had shot out of it. He still got phantom pains occasionally, but luckily they didn't tend to last long.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:09 pm
Looking from the tree and back to the house at Oliver's request for help she grinned wider and shook her head. "Short distances don't have anything on me. I've been jumping rooftops since I was really little." Dodging bad guys, running through allies, just a day in the life of the Princess of Crystal Tokyo, especially once she had come into her senshi heritage. They'd all been afraid it wouldn't happen because it had taken so long. But then it had, everyone had celebrated, and her life had changed drastically overnight. Changed for the better by far, but changed nonetheless.

Leaping through, she slid casually through his window, barely brushing the sill before landing straight on her bottom with a laugh. "Sorry! It's not that elegant and it's easier than banging myself on the sill." Speaking in Japanese had her words coming out more fluidly, with a great deal of casualness and verve. It was her native language so she didn't have to think about every word or try to speak with modulated tone so as to be understood with her rather thick accent.

"I'm great, thanks. I had to run after Orion and really...my dad would have bust it all over the place if I got nabbed by the cops again." Red eyes rolled a bit. "It's not like he doesn't know what I do every night!" Nerves had her moving animatedly around his bedroom, peering here and there, stopping in front of the fish tank.

"Oh this is super neat." Eyes peered in before she turned back, rocking back and forth on her heels. "Did I say sorry yet? Because I'm super sorry."  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:53 pm
"Oh," He just nodded dumbly as she talked about jumping rooftops since forever. She really did live in a world apart from his. When she jumped he took a step back, wincing a bit as she landed on her butt like he had just moments before. "Are you okay?" She had proven that she could take care of herself, but he couldn't help but worry. He listened intently to her words, he understood them, but she was speaking pretty quickly and it took him a moment to translate them in his head. When he spoke his Japanese wasn't nearly as fast.

"It's alright! Getting picked up by the cops wasn't so bad, my parents bailed me out the next morning. I'm pretty sure I'm still grounded though." He frowned a bit at that, being grounded sucked. Not that he had many friends, but he wanted to be able to hang out with the ones he did have. Plus being grounded he hadn't had a chance to try and track down Allie. Luckily enough for him she had taken that into her own hands.

Gold eyes tracked her movements, happy to just stare at her while she ranted. He was a bit curious why she stopped by. If she only wanted to apologize she could have just given him a call. Or maybe not. He realized she didn't have his phone number. Come to think of it he never gave her his address either. He almost asked her how she found him, but then she was commenting on his fish. Immediately he brightened and stepped towards her. "They're all tropical fish, this one-" He was cut off from going into his very long, usually boring, explanation of his fish when she turned to face him again.

"Oh, yeah you did." He smiled a bit shyly, lifting a hand to rub the back of his neck. "It's really alright, I didn't get in that much trouble." And he had gotten a kiss on the cheek for the trouble he had gotten in so it was totally worth it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:21 pm
Fingers plucked at one of her odango pigtails, springing it back and forth with a bit of awkwardness. Her voice had slowed down now that she had worked off some of the nervous energy marching around his room, invading his privacy, looking at the bed for a moment. "Can I sit?" He made a gesture that looked like some kind of affirmative and she sat gingerly on the edge of the spread, smiling a bit about grounding. "I told my dad that he couldn't ground me when he tried, because I was a princess and you don't ground a princess." The smile spread, with a giggle. "I was wrong."

Realizing what she was saying, Coralie shook her head. "That's why I came. I wanted to...well apologize and check on you. Make sure you were okay. Answer any questions and just make sure...that you didn't...say anything." It was a bit of a lame finish, but the plea in her eyes was quite serious. "Normally we don't do that in front of people. It's a secret, who we really are. But we didn't have time to play around and...I didn't want you to die."

There was something really sweet about Ollie that she didn't want to harm at all. He'd already put himself in harm's way for her and gotten arrested! It was beyond extreme and she felt that she had to make it up to him.  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:27 pm
Gold eyes widened as Allie asked to sit on his bed (his bed), he'd never had a girl on his bed before and wasn't quite sure what he should do. Of course he let her, managing to nod jerkily. What now though? Should he sit next to her? Or maybe he should just sit on the chair at his desk? But then what if she thought that he didn't want to sit next to her? But how could she think that, who wouldn't want to be close to her? She was perfect and amazing.

He was so deep in thought he barely caught her words about being a princess, but her giggle caught his attention and he grinned, her laughter infectious. Rubbing suddenly clammy hands on his jeans to try and dry them he decided he'd be bold. He'd make a move and see how his luck held out. Slowly he moved forwards and then he gingerly sat on his own bed, a couple feet away from Allie. There, he did it! He sat next to her without looking like too much of a dork.

When she started speaking again he twisted so he was facing her, golden eyes attentive. Questions? He had a ton of questions, but he had no idea where to even start asking. He was distracted from his own dilemma of what question to ask first by the look on her face. She looked quite worried and Ollie didn't want any of that. "I'll never tell, I promise." The words were said with conviction, he hadn't said a word and he never would. Hearing that she didn't want him to die his face brightened. Did that mean she cared? He was too scared to actually ask, but he hoped so.

"How...how did you do it?" That seemed like a simple enough place to start, right?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:54 pm
Gosh he was cute. And nervous. It occurred, belatedly, that Oliver probably had never had a girl in his room before. He probably wasn't even allowed to have girls in his room. She made a mental note to ask her Perrydad, as soon as she got home, what the policy was for boys in her room. Suki sometimes slept in her room but that was always in leopard form and he wasn't really a boy. He was Suki! Some of the awkwardness she was feeling on the front drive crept back in, a smile for him when he made his promise.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." Responding to his question, the pink-haired teen reached into her pocket and pulled out the gold and pink heart-shaped compact that housed her crystal. "I use this. It doesn't look special, but that's the point. I just hold it up." Her hand mimicked the gesture, sunlight shining off the multi-faceted face of the brooch and reflecting over the teens. "I say something special and boom! Chibimoon." There was a moment of apprehension before handing it over towards him to inspect. He really couldn't hurt it and even if somehow he got it open, the crystal was dormant.

She liked it that way.  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:11 pm
Oliver's smile widened when he saw Allie's, he liked making her smile. It made him feel good that he was able to make her happy. "You're welcome," He leaned towards her slightly, but still not all that close to her. He watched as she pulled out a compact and couldn't help but arch a brow, curious. How could make up make her change into someone else with super powers?

As the light reflected off the compact Oliver squinted his eyes, but he could still watch her make the same movements she had the other night before she transformed. "So...it's like magic?" Very carefully he reached out and took the compact in his hands. He was half scared to touch it since it seemed so vital to her, but when he held it he realized it was more solid than he expected. Flipping it over in his palm he ran his fingers over the back of it, before flipping it again to examine the front of it. Clumsily he tried to open it, but he couldn't manage to figure out the latch. Giving up he offered it back to her. "What all can you do as Chibimoon?" Having seen Allie transform was like opening a door to another world he didn't even know existed. There was so much to learn, and he couldn't wait to find out all about it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:44 pm
The compact was tucked carefully back into her pocket, the only thing that was ever in that right front part of her pants. Sometimes you really had to get to them in a hurry so it was imperative to have it in the same place, all the time, with nothing in the way to give confusion. She'd even gotten clever and sewn a pocket into the skirt of her Meadowview uniform to store her compact, telling no one about the odd weight in her skirt.

Crossing her legs and leaning back a bit, Coralie looked up at the ceiling and was thoughtful for a long moment. "It is magic. Moon magic." Continuing on, her face became more animated. "What can I do? Well it's complicated." Fingers touched her forehead, made a gesture like throwing a frisbee. "I can throw my tiara to get rid of the monsters, I am stronger and faster than a human. I jump really high and run really fast. I can take bigger hits, and you remember that!" Her finger pushed towards his nose lightly, a remonstrance.

"It was very brave to try and protect me from that crazy lady but I am stronger than you are! You didn't have to get hurt, I would have protected you!" And neither of them would have had to have gone through the agonizing pain of having their starseeds nearly ripped out. Looking out the window into the sunny afternoon, she softened a bit. "I can go to the moon."  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:24 pm
Ollie's eyes were drawn to the movement of her crossing legs, but he quickly looked away, first to the ground then to her face. It wasn't like she was showing all that much skin, or being particularly alluring, but he was still embarrassed about looking, what if she had seen him? Would she think he was some kind of pervert? That would be awful.

When she spoke of magic he forgot about her legs and his embarrassment, staring at her in shock. He had seen her change of course, had even gone through it with her, but hearing her say it out loud and confirm it was like reliving that night all over again. Gold eyes followed her fingers watching her make the throwing motion. When she explained it he nodded, he thought he remembered seeing her throw her tiara the other night, but it was a bit of a blur. Her finger pressing his nose broke him out of his shocked trance and he couldn't help but laugh. "I'll try."

The blonde couldn't help but frown as she talked down to him. She wasn't supposed to protect him, if she was protecting him she could get hurt. Of course he had already forgotten that she could take bigger hits than he could, his urge to take care of her was too strong. He was about to explain his reasoning, but the way she spoke of the moon stopped him. There was a pause before he spoke, eyes wide again. "The actual moon? But....how do you breathe?" Of course Oliver would be hung up on silly little details like breathing.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games