Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
Looking for RP Partner. Lit. please Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Too long, didn't read
  Too specific :P
  Read - Interested
  Read - Not that interested
  Too busy with other rps but like what you have here
  Other (( plz comment ))
View Results

AdmirationOfAwkwardness

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:53 pm
Alright, so here's the deal. I'm looking for some RP partners, preferably long-term, and you need to be good with grammar, spelling (oh god, pleeeease!), and best of all you need to be literate. I don't do one sentence posts, or even one paragraph. I do at the very least three paragraphs, two if I'm struggling. Posting quick is also a good thing since I tend to type quickly when ideas pop into my head. I have some ideas of my own but if you have some too then we can collaborate and settle on something. Plots are good, and I don't mind doing more than one at any given time. Just gives me more to do when I'm bored. Also, as a last note, in none of these will there be any ninjas, unless they are playing the game, Ninja, then that's fine. Otherwise it will all be Alternate Universe.

Some info on me then. Call me Admiration. Just for your own good know that I have a baby so I don't get on all the time, but more so now that I have my new computer. smile So yeah. I check in often, and like I said above, I post quickly and love for my partner to do the same. Also, my roleplays are reasonable and slightly realistic. I do research on what I write so I have something to back me up. I even do research on ideas that may never happen, but do anyway just to be safe.

╰☆╮Some ground-rules:
If the plot is moving too slow, let me know. We'll speed things up with some brainstorming or something... We'll do it.

Private Messages only. Sorry guys, I don't do forum stuff anymore. Too open for my tastes. And I used to IM until it started being a b***h and erased all my logged conversations. Not. Good.

If you will not be posting for an extended amount of time please let me know either through PM or some other means of communication such as comment or even just a quick message through the new IM thing they have on here.

When the plot begins to bore you or you are no longer interested in the plot idea, just let me know and we can try again on another idea or start over. I'm cool with either, just don't leave me hanging. I've had this happen and I hate it, quite terribly. I won't get mad, just let me know ahead of time so we can figure something out to remedy the situation, okay?

My limits are your limits. I do a lot so I'm not too picky on the plot, or what goes on. What I can say about most of my plots though are that they are... Fun. I like random stuff as well as the serious relationship stuff. Just to let you know though, I have a thing for drugs, alcohol, blood/pain, and things of the like.

At least two or three paragraphs. If you're having problems with it then PM me and we will discuss something to get your brain-juices going.

When posting OOC, please use either brackets [], or parenthesis (). It helps greatly in dispersing the confusion of whether or not it's part of the storyline or not, ya know?

One last thing. If you've read and agree to my above rules, post this as the subject to your inquiry PM along with a sample post that goes along with the plot you are interested in. "Paint the Man. Cut the Lines. Let it Come." Later we will come up with suitable, though short, name for the rp itself. I like to name them to keep track of them.

╰☆╮Plots/Ideas:
I've got some ideas. The more checks there are the more I want to do it. You know the drill. Lets collaborate people! Some of these are based off stories I have already read or roleplays I have done in the past. Feel free to add on!
I'll try to keep the ratings simple. Maximum of four checks, minimum of none, meaning it's an idea I had but have no plot or real reason to try it. Give me reason to sway my thinking though, I dare you. And I will try to keep them in order of most wanted on top and least on bottom. The checks will change to red if I'm already doing it, but please, feel free to still inquire about it, black when I'm not taking anymore partners for it, and then back to blue or orange when I'm open again.

Cowboy ✔✔

Mpreg ✔✔✔✔

Police/Firefighters ✔✔✔✔

Blind/Deaf/Mute ✔✔✔✔

Neko ✔✔✔✔

Ex-lovers ✔✔✔

Famous/Musician/Model/etc. ✔✔✔

Drugs/Alcohol ✔✔✔

Death/Near-Death-Experience ✔✔

Vampires (( vampire/human or vampire/vampire is cool )) ✔✔

Demons/Angels

Personal Trainer

Childhood Friends/Family Friends (family members were/are close)

Royalty

Highschool/College (teacher/teacher, teacher/student, or student/student)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:16 am
Seriously guys, if you have any questions send me a PM or comment. It won't hurt my feelings. But I have had another partner bail on me, AGAIN, so I wouldn't mind a few new ones coming in. smile I'm rather bored.  

AdmirationOfAwkwardness

AdmirationOfAwkwardness

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:18 am
bump  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:37 pm
bump  

AdmirationOfAwkwardness

AdmirationOfAwkwardness

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:38 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:56 pm
bump