Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply The Temple [RP FORUM]
KazeRin's Kasho (New Location!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to KazeRin's Kasho
  Thank You
View Results

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:49 am
After an extended period of reduced presence, Rin realized that her original Kasho was now empty of life. An old regular would pop by every few months... but that was all.

A few years passed, Rin stopped even opening shop...

Today, she has begun preparations to open up shop here, in a new location...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:54 pm
*walks in* What is this? O_O  

Aoi the Crossdresser

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:29 am
"Hmm... what is this?" she asks, in response.
"I suppose one could call it a lounge? There are couches after all. And I'm always happy to prepare hot chocolate or tea or coffee... though the kitchenette is open access for any who'd like to use it.
"It's my place. That's about all I can say concretely. --But I lose myself in musing - please, come in, sit down, make yourself at home." She smiles and gestures toward the cluster of couches.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:08 am
Coolies, make me some friend. *huggles her* ^_^

*sits on a couch and looks around at the weird place*  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:10 pm
*has fallen asleep on the couch and is wondering where the rin is*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:04 pm
The white haired child jumps up onto the back of the couch and stares at the sleeping figure. "If only I had a marker" He contemplated the blank sleeping face and what could be drawn upon it.  

Protedgy

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:31 pm
Protedgy
The white haired child jumps up onto the back of the couch and stares at the sleeping figure. "If only I had a marker" He contemplated the blank sleeping face and what could be drawn upon it.
A marker wha? O_O *has woken up* Why would you want to mark on me?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:50 pm
"I was considering giving you a kitty face" He teased while making a batting motion with his hand in an attempt to imitate a cat. "I'm sleepy" He switched topic distracted and slid over the back of the couch onto the feet of the previously sleeping creature  

Protedgy

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:03 am
Aoi wonders why the boy who was going to mark on him may have considered him a creature. He feels that it is weird to be called a creature. But he then walks around and goes to look for some food and says "I am hungry...". He approaches the owner and ask's her if she has any food here.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:13 am
Interrupts the creature by asking "excuse me, have you seen my toilet paper roll"? while waiting for a response I give the stink eye. "you seem like you've seen some things".  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:18 pm
The elf guy replies to Danny by saying "I've seen what things? Explain now!" Exclaimed the elf. sad

The elf is still silently waiting for some food/service. He is wondering where the owner went. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:42 pm
"You look fine now" Danny boy says. (At the time I think I had an idea) -pats-  

Dannyxcores
Crew

The Temple [RP FORUM]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces