Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Profiles & PC
Vincent's Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VVLB
Crew

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:27 am
User Image

Name and Nicknames: Vince Qilin

Date of Birth: 3/3

Birthplace: Braitto, Etrua

Height: 4 feet 11 inches or 150 centimeters, whichever you're comfortable with.

Weight: ~123 lbs or 56 kg

Hair Color: White

Eye Color: Light Gray

Personality: Vince tends to be calm, and quiet most of the time. Unless someone pushed him to far he won't even physically react to anyone bullying him unless it's about his height, but even then he is still rather quiet. While he does have admirers they tend to only like him as a gym leader as he is polyamorous and that tends to drive away most people that he tries to date.

Physical Description: Vince is rather short and a bit on the skinny side. He normally wears a T-shirt under an unbuttoned long sleeve shirt along with pants and high top sneakers. Sometimes when he has a gym battle he will decide to wear an odd costume, and the people that watch most of his matches know that means that it's time for an unorthodox match. He prefers yellows, grays, and whites when it comes to his clothes, along with a small amount of another color for an accent. He is often mistaken for a child which is annoying but he has gotten used to.

Allegiance: Whatever it is the Gym Leaders are part of as I can't remember off the top of my head. Unless it concerns Deres. Personally I don't have a problem with it, but to keep up appearances... #@$% Deres.

Pokémon Team: Now this is interesting. As I have a few teams of pokemon for special occasions or to give weaker trainers that challenge me a fair fight, I'll only be putting up my gym team which are also my strongest pokemon here right now.

Jolteon (Felix) / Male / Egg / Level 46 / Holding: Bright Powder / Ability: Volt Absorb / Charge Beam / Flash / Shadow Ball / Thunder Wave

Galvantula (Showtek) / Male / Egg / Level 46 / Holding: Wise Glasses / Ability: Compound Eyes / Signal Beam / Electroweb / Energy Ball / Hidden Power (Water)

Zebstrika (Darwich) / Male / Egg / Level 47 / Holding: Leftovers / Ability: Lightningrod / Wild Charge / Flame Charge / Pursuit / Stomp

Magneton (de Homem) / ??? / Egg (Odd isn't it?) / Level 49 / Holding: Iron Ball / Ability: Analytic / Gyro Ball / Tri Attack / Discharge / Metal Sound

Luxray (Zircon) / Female / Egg / Level 48 / Holding: Muscle Band / Ability: Intimidate / Crunch / Fire Fang / Thunder Fang / Ice Fang

Ampharos (Mauz) / Female / Egg / Level 50 / Holding: BrightPowder / Ability: Static / Cotton Guard / Thunder Wave / Flash / Return

Badges: I have my own of course. I could probably go out and get a few more if I tried to, but for now I'm fine with just the one.

Other:

• Vince is short and touchy about it.

• Other then being the gym leader, he is also a DJ at the Pokemon Club.

• His parents have moved from Braitto to Lilycove. He still talks to them at least one every other week. Something that rather surprised him is that his mother is now a rather good Pokémon Coordinator even winning the Lilycove contest twice.

• While he personally doesn't care for Deres one way or the other, his is expected to dislike it as a personification of Braitto so when around media types he is rather cold to people from there.

• He has one of most types of electric pokemon and if asked he normally doesn't mind showing them to someone with a pokedex to help them find their own of the same type. He would offer his other pokemon but most of the others tend to be rather common for their type.

Pokémon In PC ~ 50
I'll toss them up here if I happen to use them. I will go ahead and say that I have at least one of each type except for a Dragon as I haven't found one in the wild yet. Also, yes, most of the pokemon in here are rather common like Rattata/Sentret/Pidgey/Butterfree line pokemon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:37 am
User Image

Name and Nicknames: Alex Sanders

Date of Birth: 5/20

Birthplace: Saffron City, Kanto

Height: 3'9" / 114 cm

Weight: ~70 lbs / 32 kg

Hair Color: Dark Blue

Eye Color: Light Blue

Personality: Alex is curious and talkative. A combination that normally results in him asking a flurry of questions without waiting for an answer to the first question. In the event that he becomes bored he will normally start doing something, anything from running around with his arms out like a plane to jumping on the back of the nearest person and seeing how long he can ride on them so it is advised to not bring him to places like a library, museum, or hospital. Whenever he gets tired though, he tend to crash both literally and figuratively. He has been seen running one second and then falling on the ground snoring the next with little to no warning, but it only happens at night when he would normally be asleep anyway.

Physical Description: Alex is a kid. He is rather skinny and doesn't look like he would be very strong, but he could literally run around all day as he is a bottomless pit of energy. He prefers shorts, and shirts without sleeves, or with really short sleeves and prefers the color blue when it comes to clothing.

Allegiance: None yet.

Pokémon Team:

Oshawott (Lin) / Female / Caught: Valerian's Lab / Level: 9 / Holding: Nothing / Ability: Torrent / Tackle / Tail Whip / Water Gun
Spearow / Male / Caught: Route 1 / Level: 6 / Holding: Nothing / Ability: Keen Eye / Peck / Growl
Poochyena (Duskie) / Female / Caught: Route 1 / Level: 7 / Holding: Nothing / Ability: Run Away / Tackle / Howl
Lillipup (Jenkins) / Male / Caught: Route 1 / Level: 4 / Holding: Nothing / Ability: Pickup / Leer / Tackle
Zigzagoon ( Stripes ) / Male / Caught: Route 1 / Level: 3 / Holding: Nothing / Ability: Pickup / Tackle / Growl
★Blitzle ( Blue ) / Male / Caught: Route 2 / Level: 5 / Holding: Nothing / Ability: Lightningrod / Quick Attack / Tail Whip

Badges: None yet.

Other:

• Alex's dad works as a police officer for Saffron, and his mom works at Sliph Co.

• He was given his dad's Pokegear when he was sent over to Etrua as it's a police issue and is stronger then the normal ones, but without some of the more frivolous applications.

• Alex's dad's Arcanine just had an egg and his dad promised to send it over to him when it hatches.

• Alex isn't good with people's names so he normally comes up with a nickname for them based on something he'll remember (( Dante = weird Nidoqueen guy ))

Pokémon In PC: None

Bag:
1 x Pokeballs
1 x Great Ball
11 x Potions
1 x Super Potion
2 x Hyper Potion  

VVLB
Crew

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50