[PRP] Kiss Kiss ( Tabia, Zamora and Aethon)FIN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:05 am
User Image

It had been easy to find Sanguine, far to easy. If Tabia had been a hair slower, or that male not so convenient, the Entertainer would have been in a tight spot. The clever Pirate had been half way to the rocks already when Tabia had intercepted her.

There was no doubt to the lionesses tracking skill, or to the quiet, controlled rage in her crimson eyes when the cheetahess had told her that she'd been seeking shelter from the heat and found a place that suited, only to find it occupied by a male who attacked her. She of course fought him off, managed to trap him, and while trying to recover her wits...discovered the ledge where he'd hidden his ill gotten goods.

Sanguine had listened to it all very patiently, then had asked politely to be lead to the rock and to the male. Now both females stood just outside the jut of over hang, Tabia looking small and disheveled next to Sanguine, who looked svelte and in control of the situation.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:35 am
User Image

He had been ranting and raving ever since the little minx had left him stuck fast under the ledge. How dare she trick him like that! She would pay for what she had done. PAY!

It was only the sound of voices that finally broke through his mental tirade and he swiftly shut it off with a suspicious snarl. Now who the hell was out there, waiting to take advantage of him. If he ever caught up with her again he- ..... IT WAS HER! He would know that sly, lying voice anywhere!

"YOU THIEVING, EVIL SCORPION!" He bellowed from where he was wedged good and tight in the trap she had sprung on him not too long ago. "LET ME GO, WRETCH! OR ELSE YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!" Thrashing about and only succeeding in skinning an elbow and wrenching his trapped foreleg, he cursed himself blue before simply ending up coughing mightily on the dust his efforts had scuffed up.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:52 am
Zamora looked at him, her lip curling back into a snarl, showing the impressive expanse of her teeth as she shifted her weight, ready to stride over to him and show him how a Maestro de Mar dealt with thieves and scalawags. You did not steal from a Pirate crew and live to tell about it, you did not steal form a pirate crew that Sanguine was a member of and live to tell about, and you most CERTAINLY did not assault a female anywhere near Zamora if you were a grabby pawed male and you wanted to keep that paw attached to your limb.

Tabia's paw on her shoulder stopped her, and the worried look in her golden eyes.

"Don't go near him Sanguine. I think he's mad. Only a mad creature would dare steal from any Crew...let alone a crew you were on. Look at him, he's gone into convulsions. He's got the frothing sickness...you can tell...look at his eyes. Poor wretched creature."

The Entertainer looked up, " I know you don't like it when they force themselves on us...but look at him...he is so....simple minded...I fear already the sickness has eaten away any lucidity he had. He didn't hurt me, just tore my veil some..see?"

She held up her veil for the pirate to inspect, showing her the ragged edge that had clearly been cut by a claw.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:06 am
He could sense someone else close by but any common sense he had possessed had been temporarily destroyed by the purple female's foul betrayal. Incensed beyond any kind of reason he could barely make out her voice, but it was enough to drive him beyond rage into pure, blind hatred.

"I WILL KILL YOU, YOU CRAZY WOMAN! I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE AND EAT YOU FOR DINNER. DO YOU HEAR ME YOU CRAZY BEAST?! YOU ARE DEAD, DEAD!"

Flailing madly he succeeded in twisting round enough to catch sight of the purple female and the lower-half of what appeared to be a lioness. This only drove him further into his enraged madness. She had tricked him and she was a betrayer of their species. Cheetahs did not consort with lions, lions were filthy, dirty creatures fit only to be cheated and swindled, brutes that they were.

"LET ME GO WOMAN! AND WE WILL SEE WHO HAS THE LAST DAMN LAUGH! HOW DARE YOU HUMILIATE ME! LET, ME. GO!"

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:20 am
Goddess above could he make this any easier...really? Tabia flinched at his raving, sliding up to Sanguine and pressing flat against her, ears laid back in a good impersonation of fear. At this rate, Tabia wasn't going to have to say a word, he was going to end up as her fall guy just because he was a bloody idiot.

Zamora had instinctively placed herself in front of the elegant Entertainer when the mad cheetah had begun his ravings.The veil forgotten between them as it fluttered to the floor. It was clear to the lioness that the poor wretched creature had subcomed to the frothing sickness, which was why it was foolish enough to have stolen from the Crew and assaulted Lady Tabia. There was only one, humane thing to do.

Looking over at the delicate female, Zamora was fairly sure she wasn't used to death and blood, and shouldn't be exposed to it unnecessarily. Lifting her paw, she cupped the Entertainers cheek in her much larger pad, amazed at how fragile the cheetah seemed, " You are right Tabia, he is gone into madness. It is cruel to let him live. Wait for me outside, I will make it quick so he dose not suffer."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:29 am
It was those last few words that made Aethon snap his jaw shut and stare wide-eyed out at the bit of the two females he could see from where he was stuck fast like a squealing pig.

Kill him? No. Nonononnonono. They couldn't be talking about that. Why would they want to kill him? He was already helpless, what more could they do to him? he was no threat to them!

"Get away from me!" He cried before quickly shutting his maw a second time, shocked at how weak and desperate he sounded. Gathering his shattered wits he bared his teeth and summoned the rage back. No way on this side of life would He be the pawn of some dumb female. "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU HELLCAT! LEAVE ME ALONE FOR PITIES SAKE! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT, MY SOUL? THAT IS THE LAST TIME I HELP ANY GODFORSAKEN FEMALE. EVER! YOU UNDERSTAND? EVER!"

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:42 am
Tabia blinked at his new outburst and nuzzled into the paw at her cheek, " It seems so..so heartless Sanguine, to just bash him over the head with a rock...like some...some kind of raving animal."

Never mind that was exactly what he was behaving like, or exactly what she had been about to do.

" I have some herbs, they...well...lets just say they will end his suffering, but peacefully. He'll just lay down and drift to sleep, poor thing. Somehow, somehow it feels like he deserves that much. At least a little peace toward the end."

Tabia knew exactly how much drop seed to give the b*****d, it would make him look dead, at least at a glance, and aside from waking up with a nasty hang over...he'd be no worse for the ware. Mostly.

Zamora knew she should really just suck it up and walk over there and bash his head in, but the little Entertainer just seemed so very, very, concerned about his suffering. Not that the rock wouldn't take care of that too, and far faster then this plant she wanted to give him. Still....

" All right, but let me secure him first before you get your paw anywhere near his mouth."

Leaving Tabia's side, Zamora moved over to the lunatic's, her crimson eyes harsh and unforgiving. " One wrong move and your head learns to be friends with this rock." She jerked her head toward the rock they stood on. " Understood?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:54 am
He realised they had resumed talking like he wasn't even there. Talking about him! How could they just stand there and discuss his death like it was the normal type of conversation one had with virtual strangers out in the middle of nowhere?!

"I can hear you damnit!" He yelled, squirming with renewed desperation as one of the sets of paws stepped closer, striking pure fear into his heart. His three free paws scrambled frantically at the hard rock but he got no further than he had since he had first been trapped here. "Just leave me alone! What have I ever done to you?!"

It was the far closer voice that froze him in place, eyes rolling in their sockets as his body tensed with fright. he did not doubt that she would do just as she threatened. After all, lions were violent, crass creatures with no respect for the higher races. "Let me go! Just let me go!" He cried, too frightened to realize he was shaking and curled up as best as he was able while trapped, looking beyond pitiful and pathetic as he faced his immediate and undeserved death.

"I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE DAMNIT!"

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:07 am
If he weren't so damn pathetic he'd almost be cute Tabia thought to herself as she padded up to him, the seeds from her pendent in her paw.

" Shhhh...I know, its all right...it will soon be all over," she told him as she crouched down next to him, leaning in close as if to run her paw over his ear, her words whispered quickly to him, " You've got ten seconds to decide if you want to live or not before the lioness here decides to kill you. Swallow theses seeds like a good boy and nothing more happens to you than you take a short nap, we both get out of here richer then when we got here. All we have to do is go to the Nera to collect."

Turning to look back up at Sanguine, Tabia nodded.

Zamora leaned over the trapped male and placed one of her large paws on his chest, attempting to uncurl him from the ball he placed himself in so that Tabia could get the seeds in his mouth without to much fuss.

" Be a good boy and open your mouth for the pretty lady. I really don't want to have to break you before you go take your nap. Makes it harder to move you later."

After all, this was a great little rock shelter, perfect for hiding loot between locations. She fully intended to use it again later, but you can't do that if you leave something behind that might draw scavengers to it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:15 am
Shaking now he squirmed away from the hated purple demoness as best as he was able, but there was just about enough sense left to his addled and fear-riddled mind that her words registered at some level. When the heavy weight of the lioness's paw settled on his chest, he let out a petrified squeek, body freezing in place.

The result was that he went utterly, dead still, eyes wide and rolling as he waited for his imminent doom. If she had just lied to him again he was going to haunt her forever!

I will come back to haunt you, you crazy female! He mentally screamed, still filled with the injustice of the situation but finally accepting that he was powerless against the pair of them. He could only hope she had realized her grave mistake and was actually going to let him go free...

God damn females!

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:09 pm
Tabia dropped the seeds into the male's mouth, her paw coming under his chin to make sure he chewed them enough that the bitter seed casing came free and released the chemical that would make him slip to sleep.

"There, there, it will soon be over you poor poor thing." Tabia said with decpetive compassion in her voice as she looked up at Sanguine, her eyes holding a saddness for the poor mad creature.

Zamora gave the pretty little cheetah a smile, and removed her paw from the male when it seemed safe to do so. " You are a rarity among the Nera Tabia, I thought most of your Pride to be cold hearted."

As she spoke she went to the bolt hole where the loot of cloth pieces had been hidden and pulled out a few sections, dividing it into a rough 30/70 split. " Since you recovered what I have worked quit hard to reap for my own King, I will give you a share as a reward...and to replace the veil that grabby pawed male tore." The crimson eyed corsair laid the cloth down beside the outcropping's entrance.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:00 pm
Dark grey-blue eyes glared up at the purple cheetess as she poked at his throat. Crunching furiously on the seed she had given him he glared up at her. Don't touch me demon. Don't touch me! He fumed mentally, struggling against the press of her paw. Don'ttouchmedon'ttouchmedon'ttouchme!!!

Swallowing he continued to glare at her, his body trembling with fury. Yet the seed worked quickly and soon his vision was swimming in and out and he found it harder and harder to cling to his hate. I will haunt you to your death, you crazy female... Finally he let out a long breath and closed his eyes, his world going dark as he passed out, the drug taking full effect on the male.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:18 pm
Tabia gave Sanguine her best smile and took the cloth graciously, " You are far to generous." Her voice a throaty purr, " I did nothing save stumble onto this poor male." She took the cloth and tucked it into the travel pouch she wore, still smiling at the female Pirate.

" Keep my compassion our secrect Sanguine, can't let the others think I am soft," the entertainer said with a sultry chuckle as she laid a light paw on the lioness's shoulder, " It would mean all kinds of trouble for me."

She sat down, tail curving over he paws, " I'll wait till dark, then drag his body out there somewhere. Say a few words over him and let the circle of life go on. Its the least I can do for him. He's a cheetah, so its my responsibility."

Zamora echoed the female's chuckle, a light in her crimson eyes as she watched the Nera Entertainer, " I'll keep the secret behind my teeth as long as you keep visiting me and mine Tabia." She gave her a wink, pleased when the cheetahess returned it.

" Well, I'll leave him to you, but I am going to remember this place. Use it for later..since just you and I know about it...." the warning in her voice was none to subtle, letting the Nera know that should she use it and some of her loot come up missing, she'd know who the first to come looking for was.

Standing the lioness leaned over and gave the Entertainer a soft lick on the cheek, " I'll keep an eye on the horizon for you Tabia, don't make me strain my eyesight for too long!"

Tabia laughed and whacked the pirate on the flank as the lioness set off down the hill side, " I won't you pirate! Remember! Pillage first THEN burn!!!!" Waving fractically, she waited until the lioness was a pale dot on the horizon before walking back over to the male.

Now...what to do with you...hummmm?

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff