Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Using Cards in RP (DigiModify) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the system?
Yes
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
No
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:34 am
ZarAburame
wild wulfie of the forest
ZarAburame
Unitas Persona
actually he can according to DMA "When he needs to fly in order to escape from the enemy's attacks, the cape on his back will be automatically attached." from Omnimon's page
oh ok we are following DMA exactly then instead of the show? im ok with this time to just zeed all over every thing. I mean i had planned to make zeed use some of Zars life force when he attacked but since dma doesn't say that I don't need to. Good talking to you. and btw its not mary sueing since zeed travels between time and space so you can never hit me as I warp to another dimension then come back. and if you don't know how strong zeed is here is some info on him.

Name: ZeedMillenniummon
Origin: Digimon
Classification: Evil God Digimon, Mega/Ultimate level
Powers and Abilities: Super Strength, Flight/Levitation, Time Manipulation, Teleportation, Intangibility, Transmutation, Telepathy, dimensional/universal manipulation, exists in all points of space and time, and has a Fractal Code to negate his powers.
Weaknesses: Ryo, his mere presence made Zeed nearly powerless. Zeed’s seal negates his full/true power, which means he is depowered, if the seal is released, then everything – all time and space will be destroyed, mere existence will end
Destructive Capacity: Multiverse level+
Range: Multiversal
Speed: Omnipresent
Durability: Multiversal+
Strength: Class 100+
Stamina: Unknown
Intelligence: Knowledge of many Universes, including the past, present and future. Is also a member of Gaia Origin (Digimon World: Dawn/Dusk)
Notable Attacks/Techniques:

- Fallen Hell: Makes a dark portal which pulls everything around him into a “chaos world” and putting the whole universe into total darkness.

- Chrono Paradox: Fires two atomic rays out of his mouths that destroy everything in their way and can destroy a whole universe in a single shot.

- Time Destroyer: Sends his enemies to the other side of space-time.

gg no rematch I just ******** over every one in the rp with out trying. Takes your pick Cards or Have fun. Im ok with either since I have fun either way.

Here is a clip of the movie and Omnimon is flying, Dukemon is flying, MetalGarurumon X is flying, and Wargreymon X is flying as well.
ok thats fine but since no one is argueing with me about zeed ima just go wipe every one from the face of the rp excuse me.

Zar your vote will be counted along with the others, but realize that unless you are GW you dont throw enough weight around here to completly destroy the idea with the swoop of your hand. None of us do.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:36 am
ZarAburame
ZarAburame
Unitas Persona
actually he can according to DMA "When he needs to fly in order to escape from the enemy's attacks, the cape on his back will be automatically attached." from Omnimon's page
oh ok we are following DMA exactly then instead of the show? im ok with this time to just zeed all over every thing. I mean i had planned to make zeed use some of Zars life force when he attacked but since dma doesn't say that I don't need to. Good talking to you. and btw its not mary sueing since zeed travels between time and space so you can never hit me as I warp to another dimension then come back. and if you don't know how strong zeed is here is some info on him.

Powers and Abilities: Super Strength, Flight/Levitation, Time Manipulation, Teleportation, Intangibility, Transmutation, Telepathy, dimensional/universal manipulation, exists in all points of space and time, and has a Fractal Code to negate his powers.
Weaknesses: Ryo, his mere presence made Zeed nearly powerless. Zeed’s seal negates his full/true power, which means he is depowered, if the seal is released, then everything – all time and space will be destroyed, mere existence will end
Intelligence: Knowledge of many Universes, including the past, present and future. Is also a member of Gaia Origin (Digimon World: Dawn/Dusk)

- Fallen Hell: Makes a dark portal which pulls everything around him into a “chaos world” and putting the whole universe into total darkness.

- Chrono Paradox: Fires two atomic rays out of his mouths that destroy everything in their way and can destroy a whole universe in a single shot.

gg no rematch I just ******** over every one in the rp with out trying. Takes your pick Cards or Have fun. Im ok with either since I have fun either way.

Here is a clip of the movie and Omnimon is flying, Dukemon is flying, MetalGarurumon X is flying, and Wargreymon X is flying as well.
ok thats fine but since no one is argueing with me about zeed ima just go wipe every one from the face of the rp excuse me.

Congratulations on god modding. You will now be evicted from the RP.

Seriously dude, just chill, okay? Granted, you and several others may not like the system but if it causes trouble then you know that a mod will step in and put an end to it.

And we're not saying that we have to follow DMA to the T, we're saying that Omnimon has the option to fly.

So please, just chill out a bit, take a deep relaxing breath, and don't get into a rage just because someone has a different viewpoint.  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:37 am
ZarAburame
Unitas Persona

Zar... thats probebly the largest god mod ever. It's moves would be toned down if you used them or not counted at all. Like when christian attacked toy and tamer. It wasn't counted cause the attack was too hacky  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:40 am
ZarAburame
ZarAburame
Unitas Persona

Seriously dude, just chill, okay? Granted, you and several others may not like the system but if it causes trouble then you know that a mod will step in and put an end to it.

And we're not saying that we have to follow DMA to the T, we're saying that Omnimon has the option to fly.

So please, just chill out a bit, take a deep relaxing breath, and don't get into a rage just because someone has a different viewpoint.
im not god modding, Did you read the information on zeed? In essence I can do what ever when ever if he is out. I mean I could go back in time to the human world kill one of your characters parents and have you never exist.  

ZarAburame

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:42 am
ZarAburame
ZarAburame
ZarAburame
Unitas Persona

im not god modding, Did you read the information on zeed? In essence I can do what ever when ever if he is out. I mean I could go back in time to the human world kill one of your characters parents and have you never exist.

That is what I like to call... a god mod.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:44 am
ZarAburame
ZarAburame
ZarAburame
Unitas Persona

and according to the guild that is god modding.  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:45 am
Guys quit bickering. The mods will deal with this when they get on we are not solving anything here. If you are sitting by and watching pleas simply post your poinion of whether you are for or against the idea, if you have posted then please do not post again until a Mod opens this back up thankyou.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:46 am
ZarAburame
ZarAburame

it is not if its within my digimons power. Im only using what was given to me. Like you guys the cards I use zeeds powers.  

ZarAburame

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:49 am
ZarAburame
ZarAburame
ZarAburame

it is not if its within my digimons power. Im only using what was given to me. Like you guys the cards I use zeeds powers.

*scoff* Thats like saying you have a rock so I can have a planet. Seriouly. Omnimon x Has the power to destroy the digital world but do we allow it. NO!  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff