Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Shedding a little light (Arsinoe and Zirconia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpaceSalt

Backwoods Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:51 pm
It was a rare night that Zirconia didn't feel lonely enough to go break into a cadet's home or hunt them down on patrol. But tonight was one of those nights. The Blood Moon Court seemed busy anyway. Talk of Birhan's plan had a few of them buzzing and a few others pretending the regime change hadn't happened and she just didn't really want to bother with reminding herself of the rift they were enlarging.

She wasn't sure just how hard she wanted to patrol. She could maybe waste one measly, low level youma with her energy shot and go home and it would make little difference.

It all felt very hopeless, actually. So rather than search for anything in particular, the large forest cat was casually walking along rooftops, watching the occasional car go by and lacking a mission.

Until she caught a senshi's signature. Not one of hers, a new one.

She promised she wouldn't be nosy tonight. But it was promise she really couldn't keep as she found herself slinking around, trying to get closer and get a peek.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:23 pm
He dusted his hands off, glad his shorts were dark colored, and looked at the pile of dust at his feet. The youma seemed to be coming out more and more and he was almost getting tired of having to dust them. This one at least hadn't been much of anything or he'd have probably been forced to call for help. He still hated actually getting into fights.

Shaking his head he looked up as he felt another signature coming toward him. It wasn't a senshi and certainly wasn't a negaverser but he wasn't quite sure what it was.

Trying to triangulate powers was something that he needed to work on and shifted slightly to turn to try to find the right direction. " ... this would be easier with radar."

TheMadHatter

SpaceSalt

Backwoods Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:40 pm
Zirconia kept to the shadows initially, creeping up on Arsinoe, but when she heard him and saw him turn she just stepped out and looked up at him. "Wouldn't everything?"

She plopped her fluffy butt down and surveyed the senshi and took note of the youma dust in the air. She would call him competent, but it felt too early for compliments of any kind just yet. She hadn't actually seen the battle, but she was assuming he dusted it all by himself, which was admirable, since, outside of the BMC she had noticed a severe lack of ability to do such simple things.

Judgmental kitty was judgmental.

"Who are you?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:02 pm
".... Arsinoe." He looked over and raised a brow at what was talking to him. Cats, right. He'd only ever seen one and he was pretty sure that he should blame the furry things for half of the trouble going on somehow.

"Not everything. But it would be easier to triangulate energy signatures." It would make the phones easier to use if they actually had proper radar but that was asking too much. "What are you doing here?"

TheMadHatter

SpaceSalt

Backwoods Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:48 pm
Zirconia could only give a curious glance to the phone. Those things were still a mystery to the parallel guardian and while her civilian identity had a personal phone, it had nothing to do with senshi like Mauvian ones. Now wasn't really the time, place, or proper person to direct cell phone questions at.

"That's a long story," She said with a bitter snort at the question, more in reference to the tragedy of the trapped parallels on the wrong side of the mirror, rather than 'here' as in this spot in Destiny City at this moment.

the moment of cryptic bitterness did pass, and with it's end came a better answer. "I was just patrolling, walking. My senshi all seem to be busy amongst themselves."

And then after a pause, "You made quick work of that youma. Impressive."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:21 am
He spared the pile of dust a glance before returning his attention to the cat. "I've been doing it a while...." He still didn't think he was -that- good at it but he could at least occasionally dust one himself now. He still preferred going it with his partner though

"I didn't know cats patrolled too." He'd never seen one doing it before. "You don't stay with your senshi to help them?"

TheMadHatter

SpaceSalt

Backwoods Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:20 pm
"Well I have my life, they have theirs, and they are more than capable..." Zirconia said with a light little shift of her shoulders. "I mostly prowl around, looking for information. My senshi are all pretty seasoned fighters, there's little guidance left for me to give them."

It was true, and even for the ones it wasn't true, the more experienced members of the team looked after them. Often times she felt less like the guardian cat and more like the team mom who only occasionally popped in to make sure no one was chewing anyone's arm off some some such.

"What about you? What's your place in all this mess?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:56 am
"What's any senshi's place in this mess? I'm here to stop Chaos from spreading everywhere." That was what senshi were for right? Protectors of the universe from whatever dark powers might try to ruin it for everyone else.

"But actual place ... i don't know." He shook his head slightly. He'd never really fit in anywhere with the other senshi groups and had mostly stuck to working by himself or with Denebola. She was the only one who really got what was going on and what he thought.

TheMadHatter

SpaceSalt

Backwoods Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:37 pm
"True, but that doesn't mean every senshi decides it's their problem," Zirconia answered, not sure if she was glad he wasn't apathetic or found his obvious 'teenageriness' cringe worthy.

"Ah, a loner," She said with a nod and began pacing around him, giving him a once over. "So no cat or team? That's a lonely way to go about things."

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games