Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
A Little Life Experience - general encounters still open!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image

Okay, everyone, this is a plot thread for the first SoA I ever received, Nyofu. Please be sure to read everything before posting, and keep in mind that I can’t select everyone, no matter how awesome all of you are. Nyofu’s only one little cheetah, after all!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:38 pm
~Rules~

1.)Be Courteous; I really can’t stress this enough. You’re all awesome, and no SoA is better than another – there just might be one that’s a better fit for a particular situation. This means no gloating, no intimidating, and no being too upset if things don’t go as you hoped. But honestly I’m pretty sure I had no need to tell you of all of this.

2.) Nyofu is currently a rogue, but eventually she is plotted to go to the Arba’Sehemu; this includes at least some of any cubs that might result from this (depending on their ages at the time, of course). I’m open to the father taking a few of the litter as Nyofu has a few lessons to learn about life, but if you’re interested in sending them along to the Arba once she finally makes her way there, I encourage you to read up on it a bit. She’ll be going into the Air Nomads, so keep that in mind as well.

3.) This is not a mate search. It’s a search for a fling. At this point in time, Nyofu has a planned mate. I’ll be sure to keep you informed if this ever changes, however!

4.) Please, don’t be afraid to try. I don’t bite and I’ll answer any questions you have.  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:43 pm
~About Nyofu~

User Image
Name: Nyofu
Name Meaning: Shy (Swahili)

Pride: Rogue - heading to the Arba'Sehemu

Personality: Nyofu is a shy, quiet cheetah who is thin and undersized, more the size of an adolescent than an adult, and who knows this very well. She tends to avoid others since she's not very well equipped to defend herself. and has a fear of lions. She's been working on getting over that since she knows that they don't all mean her harm, but she will never be able to fully relax around them.

History:Born as the lone cub to a wandering rogue, Nyofu was very close to her mother, and was a curious little thing, timid at first but quick to warm up to others. At least, she was until her mother was killed by a strange lion. The cub was left on her own and traumatized. It was a difficult life, but a small serval who attached himself to her, and several wandering adults - including lions, despite her terror of the larger felines - helped to keep her from starving. She still grew up a little undersized, but she made it, and all she hopes for now is to find a safe home to stay in where no more harm will come to her or to those she cares about.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:44 pm
~What This is All About~

Okay. Here’s what you’re really here for – the purpose of this entire plot thread. I want to get Nyofu a fling. So far she’s led an isolated life, and the only male she’s had prolonged contact with (or anyone, for that matter) is her serval friend, Kelele. Because of this, she’s a little naive and a lot unused to life. She’s been mostly on her own since her mother died, and she’s learned that the world can be a harsh and lonely place.

But I want her to discover the full breadth of life, and that means making mistakes. What I’m looking for is for her to encounter others, learn from them various lessons about life.

In short, what I’m looking for here is as follows:

• Encounters with other SoA of all kinds, provided they can teach her something important about life.

• Encounters of both pleasant and unpleasant are welcome

• At some point, I would like her to meet both a very caring and a very hostile lion (these could be separate encounters, of course); she won't be dying from this encounter, but I think it will be fun to explore her phobia in situations that both counter it and encourage it.

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:45 pm
~Form~

Please use this form when posting!

[b]SoA Name:[/b] (please provide an image of some kind)
[b]About Them:[/b] (personality, back story, just give me an idea what they’re like!)
[b]What You’re Interested in:[/b] (random encounter or fling)
[b]Ideas:[/b] (any ideas you might have, be it for a one time thing or a longer, extended plot. Note that this is especially important for fling apps.)
[b]Extra:[/b] (anything that doesn’t fit in the above categories, recommendations, suggestions, feedback; that kind of thing)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:09 pm
~List of Roleplays~

Nothing yet!  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:10 pm
Reserving this one, just in case I need it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:18 pm
And it's OPEN! heart  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:05 pm
SoA Name: Anjel
About Them: He doesn't remember much. He remembers he was supposed to be guarding something, but a rough storm one night made him ill, and he wondered, sick and delusional and now his memory is fragmented, and he is lost.
His memory loss has made him pretty withdrawn, and he is full of concern, feeling immense guilt, and he isn't sure why.
What You’re Interested in: fling
Ideas: Anjel's mal-content with his current situation is clouding his sense of judgement. A normally virtuous cheetah such as himself is coming to lose his core personality and virtues along with his desperate search to piece together his memory. As such, he would not be above seeking selfish company to appease his loneliness and frustrations. However it would likely leave him kicking himself, wondering WTF he just just, and running away from it all, and try to forget anything ever happened.
Extra: Uh, not that I know of....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:17 pm
User Image

SoA Name: Sumai
About Them:

Sumai is a bit of an extrovert. He revels in the company of others and enjoys experiencing new things. Optimistic and upbeat, not too many things can dampen his mood on most days. Whenever he is feeling sad or unhappy, he tries not to let it show or affect anyone around him, but he cannot help but show his heart and he tends to spiral down in whirl of negativity. When others are unhappy, he will do his best to cheer them up or make the situation better any way he can.

Sumai lost his family to an organization of slave traders. He tries to spent his life happy and living in the brighter parts of it. He is looking for his sister, and the cheetah responsible for his family's death.

What You’re Interested in: A fling perhaps? She is beautiful! If not, they could just be friends
Ideas: They could start as a fling and then grow interest in each other. It can go up until she joins her pride. They can meet at a designated spot, or just end up staying together for a while. Sumai would even walk her to her new pride on the day.
Extra:  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:34 pm
SoA Name: Carles
About Them: Carles is a pleasant cheetah with a bit of a nutty family in the Intaba'umbikezeli. His mother(whos just nuts) and one brother is infected the the pride's disease that causes certain members who have it to believe they get visions. Any offspring he has will have a chance of inheriting it. >.> He's an artisan in the pride and enjoys in finding natural patterns/designs in natures.
What You’re Interested in: Fling, but open for random rp too.
Ideas: I'm looking for his first fling. Being a mainly white soa he'll be encouraged to breed often and produce offspring. I'd like at least one or two white offspring if they have enough to go back with him.
Extra: Journal, I have others open for random rps too. Slausale could use to meet a female cheetah. Sadly I don't have many boys. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:34 pm
First of all, I would like to thank everyone who showed interest in Nyofu. All of your offers are greatly appreciated!

I hope it doesn't seem like I'm rushing too much in making a choice already, but I did look at everybody and thought about it a great deal. All three of you had really interesting offers, and I wouldn't mind gen RP with any of you if you're interested, but I've made my decision on who to fling my girl with.

I'm going to go with magnadearel's Carles, fling wise. Nyofu is still open for general encounters, however, so I'll be keeping this plot thread active for a bit longer.

Magna, I'll be shooting you a PM in a few minutes, if that's okay. :3  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers