Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:05 pm
So ONCE UPON A TIME...

Finally gave in and got sucked into Phonyland. ._.

Name: Moonlight Melody
Type: Pegasus (Or Alicorn for RLC)
Body White
Eyes: Light Green
Hair: Light blue. Braided if possible, similar to this and this (Feathers, Necklace and Brush n grow for RLC)
Cutie Mark 8D: Cresent moon with 2 glowy music notes?
Brief Character Description: A really sweet gal. Imagine Fluttershy, but slightly more bold. She has a caring and nurturing side, and will always be there for those who need her, but she also likes spending time by herself. She can usually be found alone at night gazing at the moon while humming a soft melody. She likes birds.
+ Ref pics where possible: Cert | Uncert, [Body Colours, possibly hair], [Crude MLP Version]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fireflight: Non-RLC options are now approved! 8D RLC options are conditional approval RLC only, yadda yadda.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:46 am
Space reserved for comments, lol

Fireflight: Heeeeey AV lol

Updated the guidelines recently to re-inform everyone that alicorns are RLC-only, I'm sorry about that. If you're looking to put her in the summer customs contest, you might want to choose between unicorn or pegi? In the case that your custom is not picked and you're ever thinking of RLC customs, then you could put alicorn as a back-up option. Be warned it is more expensive though!

For feathers, it's up to Luafien's discretion. But if your entry isn't chosen and you'd like to continue questing for her, you'll have to make a decision on whether to include the feathers. Feathers will make approval conditional if the rest are normative.

Brush & Grow makes a difference in the QC approval levels, so it'd be great if you choose whether or not you'd like her Brush & Grow. Moonshine works well as a name! Unfortunately since the cutiemarks are fairly cartoony, a full moon is too general right now, so it'd be great if you add a little something to it to make it more specific. smile

[You know that Moonshine means illegally distilled alcohol right? Just checking...]

Hey Maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx o u o
Why no, I didn't stalk this place through the cucumber in Jun's sig... << >>

OMG lol REALLY? I did not know that. o-o
Tweaked the name, LOL. Hopefully it still fits in the naming guidelines for phonies.
/fails at cutsie names

Yah, I read the guidelines and noticed Alicorn was RLC, but I put it there for fun just in case. I am hoping to get paypal this summer, so it'd definitely be an option. Just curious... how much MORE expensive would it be? xD
(With brush n grow and feathers?)
You can pm me a price if you want, or it doesn't matter. ><

I put the alicorn, brush n grow and feathers as an RLC option, so if I end up getting it without RLC, it doesn't need to have those extras.

Let me know if I need to fix anything up? ^^

Fireflight: Awesome, hurrah cucumber!

So flattered you're considering paying for a Phony! Give me a while to get things sorted and I'll PM you if I manage a quote out. lol Sorry I'm all over the place. Nothing else needs to be changed, and that name is super duper adorably pony. Whoo!

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:36 pm
Tweaked stuff, so just making sure everything is ok again!  
Product Proposals | Quest Threads for Customs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games