Submit

Chazzzzz

Tipsy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:17 pm
In this thread, we'll be choosing our favorite powers (2 or more) from the list James typed out, for our Superhuman characters.

Don't be concerned with what others choose, even if they're the exact same as yours - we're just brainstorming for now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:19 pm
My ideal character would have Teleportation and Telepathy.
I like the idea of being able to essentially Jedi-Mind-Trick somebody, and if it fails I'll be able to just BAMF away and try again.

EDIT: Swapping out Telepathy for Intangibility (walk through walls/ghost form, etc.).  

Chazzzzz

Tipsy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Demonic Dream
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:26 pm
Honestly, I don't know what I'd choose. I could easier go with Energy Blast or Elemental Control of Fire. But not both.

I could see me using Flying, Super Speed, or even Genetic Mutation. But I'm not sure. I need to make all the powers solid in what they do before I do anything, obviously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:27 am
I'd consider Super Strength and Teleportation. I love to be in people's face when I decimate them, and Teleport is something I never see Super Strength guys use. I also want to lift something ridiculous some time. I'd very much enjoy tearing off the top of a water tower and chucking it at someone.

Energy and Flying have a special place in my heart too, thanks to DBZ and Street Fighter. I do want to stay out of the "squishy" catagory, though.

Yeah, I think I'd rather bash skulls in.  

Tolias Sharp

3,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Demonic Dream
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:55 pm
And Brian takes the Fighter's position, once again.

Well, guess it kinda helps since everyone but me had only "passive/defensive" powers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:30 pm
If I had to only choose 2 at a time I'd go with either Element Control of Water and Shapeshifting or Physical Mutations of Hair or Wings and Telepathy

I've always had a soft spot for elementals, Mystique, Psylocke and Cindel lol

I like knowing that I can manipulate other people with either control of their minds or control over my own body xD

ChileMuffin

Tolias Sharp

3,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:43 am
I'm usually not squishy and I like it that way. Super Strength I'm definitely taking, along with some kind of Invulnerability. There's no point in being super strong with close ranged attacks only to die after 3 rounds of play. Regeneration is a good way to go too, depending on how it compares to invulnerability I may take that instead. My transport power would be Teleportation because it would allow me to get in close to my enemy without provoking nine attacks of opportunity from everyone else around.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:03 pm
I'm just mocking you Brian cause you always tell people to be different things. But you're ALWAYS the same thing, no matter the game. So I was just poking fun.  

Demonic Dream
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

lasagnaboy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:08 pm
My ideal power set would be Regeneration and Teleportation, that way i can recover from some of my all too common mistakes... ninja and after a while i'd probably split off into genetic mutation for some increased damage if i am able to survive lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:03 pm
Genetic Mutation would help others, not you.  

Demonic Dream
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Demonic Dream
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:17 am
I'm not sure what I want to be in this. I have a lot of ideas, but I keep scrapping them.

I want to do some kind of scrapper. Claws, Super Speed. ******** up a lot of people. But I also want to be some kind of blaster. Playing with Fire, or even Energy Blasts, while going intangible, and dodging everywhere.

I've also noticed A LOT of people going to take Teleport. Hope you guys understand, at the first few levels, teleport is going to be short distances, and will probably cause you to drain a lot of your MP if that's how you're going to use it. I'm not saying don't do it, I'm just saying, be careful with it. Charlie is using the power as his attacks as well. Where as others want to use it as a prime way to just get away from, or into danger, then using other powers to cause damage.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm
My powers are going to be regeneration and weapon mastery  

lasagnaboy

DnD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas